BY TARTE #43 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
Liz M.
72209
Omg this is the best product... I really like it i recommend this product I always used it , i start used it because I saw videos of people talking about this product and I buy it and it's a really good product. Yes I would buy again
Kaitlin B.
This is more of a lip gloss then a lip stick. I do like the nude look. It's very affordable. I'm more of a lip gloss then lip stick person anyways. I have a lot of colour pop lip glosses and this tarte lip stick is the best overall.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Greenleigh M.
Who doesn’t like a little sparkle in there lipgloss. This product does it all. Pigment in color and application are awesome. Definitely a must buy to add to your growing make up collection. I don’t know what I would do without it
Mersaidies H.
Louisville, KY
This product is gorgeous it adds a great little glam to any lip. I love the color along with the packaging of the lip topper. If I wear it over a matte lip it keeps my lips from getting to dehydrated with making my pout look fierce.
Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
I generally do not like shiny glasses and lipsticks, but this product causes me to change my opinions a bit. Once you put it on, it changes your look completely. The glitter is fine, so it does not have a tacky look. Perfect for a night out!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
This is my all time favorite top coat for my lips. The value of this product is amazing and price is okay for the product. I love this top coat. super rich and glossy. Color is very sheer. I would buy this again per and over again.
Nichole M.
West Lafayette
This top coat gives you all the extra gloss you could ever want. You can put this over any color any it looks amazing. Just the finish to every look. If you like extremely shiny, glossy looks, then this is the product for you.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This was a limited edition gloss that I got for Christmas. It is super sparkly and looks amazing over a red lipstick! I got it as a gift but I know Sephora carries Tarte products. The jeweled cap is an added bonus. It’s so pretty.
teri a.
maynard AR
This is a great topper makes your lips just bling out! I recommend this product for anyone who's winning the extra pop and wow great packaging great cost will be purchasing this again and it will be gifting
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.