BY TARTE #37 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love a glitter gloss. TARTE products are one of my favorite brands. Their products are really great quality for the price. I love the packaging, and of course the product. I mean come on, who doesn’t love glitter??
Savannah D.
Taste has some of my favorite lippies as well! I love love love them! The matte lippies or the lip glosses or toppers are all pretty amazing! These are my go to most of the time!
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I’m a huge fan of tarte and this lip paint is no exception! Not only is the packaging cute but the product actually works. It doesn’t leave my lips dry or sticky. I love the finish it gives my lips and the staying power of the lip paint itself! I will definitely being buying this again, before I run out of it.
Genesis M.
Es de buena calidad como todos los otros productos de la marca tarte que uso. En realidad me encanta este producto pero si pudiera acotar algo es que no duran tanto en los labios. Pero además de eso son geniales
Brooke G.
Massillon
Tarte has the best products out there! Long lasting and just amazing over all! I would recommend others to try this brand out! My mom isn’t a huge fan of lip stains but I got her to try Tarte’s and she loved it! Doesn’t feel sticky or clumpy! It’s a perfect fit for anyone who is looking for a little extra !
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I actually bought this in the High Maintenance shade and am obsessed!!!! It's so pigmented but if it's too in your face, you can bring it down very easy! I love it! tarte Lip Bling Highlighting Lip Paint
Mellissa S.
Fargo
I bought this product because I wanted something to shine over my lipstick and I absolutely love the packaging!! I really liked how it just makes your lipstick shine without looking like chunky glitter on your lips. The formula is moisturizing without being sticky!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. They are well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have these in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Leanna H.
Norfolk
I love it when the glosses that are limited edition end up being so beautiful! It was my first time ever using it. I bought it online. It had pretty packaging. It was pricey, but only because it's amazon. I would definitely recommend this beautiful gloss.
Mah-kay-la F.
Great product! I am addicted to lip gloss in general but with this lip gloss it’s long lasting and super glossy just makes me love this one more than the other lip gloss. It’s easy to apply and did I tell the packing is very cute?! Anyways I recommend this to men, women, dogs, cats, everybody! 10/10
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.