BY TARTE #93 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
Greenleigh M.
New Tripoli, PA
Who doesn’t like a little sparkle in there lipgloss. This product does it all. Pigment in color and application are awesome. Definitely a must buy to add to your growing make up collection. I don’t know what I would do without it
Brooke C.
Coats, NC
I generally do not like shiny glasses and lipsticks, but this product causes me to change my opinions a bit. Once you put it on, it changes your look completely. The glitter is fine, so it does not have a tacky look. Perfect for a night out!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
This is my all time favorite top coat for my lips. The value of this product is amazing and price is okay for the product. I love this top coat. super rich and glossy. Color is very sheer. I would buy this again per and over again.
Nichole M.
West Lafayette
This top coat gives you all the extra gloss you could ever want. You can put this over any color any it looks amazing. Just the finish to every look. If you like extremely shiny, glossy looks, then this is the product for you.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I just had to have this due to all the YouTube beauty guru's are using...and I think it is ok, I really like The Rain-forest of the Sea concealer better.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
I love wearing this over my matte lip colors to give my lips a more hydrated plump look and I love the packaging on this gloss it’s so bling and extra that I’m obsessed. The formula is fine it’s a little sticky but not bad
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Marlee 🐚.
 : This is the BEST concealer i have ever used. it only takes a very small amount to cover all of the areas you want covered and it’s very easy to blend. my friend introduced me to this product and i absolutely adore it.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
Can we talk about the packaging!?!! Tarte does it again! This is amazing and lasts all day! The price is kind of up there but it definitely does work better than any drug store brand I've tried! I would recommend this to others!
Heather C.
The packaging was probably my favorite part of this product to be honest. However, it is a gorgeous champagne glitter color that was pretty easy to apply. I paired it with a nude lippie and it was okay
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.