BY TARTE #38 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
courtney L.
I really love just about everything tarte, and this lippie was just so cute!! (I'm a sucker for cute packaging) But I am not really sure about the product itself. I want to love it but it's hard. The formula is kind of thick and doesn't seem to apply very well. I had to do quite a few layers before it looked like anything was on. Then my lips felt dry and weird. I could feel the pieces of glitter every time i moved my lips. It left them feeling sticky and gross. After a while I had to take it off because it just felt so weird. But, it looked really good!! I might have to try it over something next time. Maybe to get the feel off.
Tiffany A.
To be honest I'm not a huge fan of matte liquid lipsticks anyway. I do love the colors and they can look beautiful after application but they dry my lips out and make them peel and all kinds of my cute things even if I exfoliate before application. This was no exception. I can wear these for a couple of hours but afterwards my lips are begging for some lip balm.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Lip toppers have been huge the last few months. It seems like every company is coming out with one. Personally, I have stayed away from them. I really dislike glosses that have sparkle in them because they have a tendency to feel gritty. This topper is different. It is fairly sheer and has very fine gold and pink/purple glitter. It makes my lips look so juicy without being sticky or feeling gritty. It also doesn’t upset the liquid lip I wear underneath. I think this will be so pretty in the spring and summer or topped over a holiday red for a festive look.
Shatoya D.
I love the color of this!! But it is so sticky. It reminds me of Mac’s Lip Glass. But the color is so pretty and iridescent- especially in the sunlight!! I usually wear it alone, although I have layered it over lipstick. If you have lipstick brushes, that may be the best way though because you always get lipstick on the applicator.. and that drives me nuts!!
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
Bought this because it was on sale, the color looked gorgeous, and it had rhinestones (I mean, who doesn’t love pink rhinestones?!). I was surprised by how much I like this product. The color really is gorgeous. It gives that shiny, wet look without having chunks of glitter or being sticky. I reach for it very often.
Kylee K.
Olivehurst, CA
This lip gloss/top coat was such an eye catcher I had to buy it! The price was reasonable and the product was even better. It’s very easy to apply, but has micro glitter within the gloss that can bring discomfort while drying and does not come off of your lips!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Hannah H.
A clear lip gloss with pink and gold glitter. It's so pretty and looks great and top of pretty much any lipstick. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the packaging, the applicator doesn't really grab product well so I have to dip the applicator a couple times before being satisfied.
Suzann W.
I only got this about 3 weeks ago but I do love it. I got it on sale at Ulta, super cute packaging and while I like matte lip colors but always feel like they are too matte this is great for a top coat shine without being super sticky. I would definitely buy this again.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
What are perfect almost a lip gloss type can be use with other lipsticks for s bomb look to your lips...like the fact that it don’t make your lips sticky easy formula nice and creamy.....I also like the fact that you can get at any retail store like ultra or saphora
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It seems like from reviews that people are just using it as their gloss not just a top coat? Does anyone have pictures of it as a top coat?
Alyx B.
Is this a repackaged topper or is it a new shade for Christmas x
Elena F.
Is this really sticky or does it make your looks look healthy?
AMNA M.
Do you like this product??