tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel uploaded by سمر ر.

BY TARTE #94 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Buy on Sephora
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When one is buying a 20 dollar lip gloss you think .... really am I buying a freaking 20 dollar gloss but the truth is the packaging on this tube is soooo freakin pretty .....the quality of the gloss is amazing ... you just can't go wrong with a staple like this in your collection for everyday wear . This gloss is worth every penny ! Treat your lips
Federica R.
Federica R.
Oakland Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will start by saying that I bought this from ULTA since it's an ulta exclusive. I got it because I heard amazing reviews from everybody so this might be specific for me. I got it when I was a little lighter than I am now and it I could not find a color that matched me well. I also thought it was very thick and creased. Had to return :/
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is a brand that you know wont disappoint when it comes to lip colors  I needed a top coat for some of the colors that I want to wear but don't want to leave looking matte and this was a great choice. This is actually my second tube of the top coat just in a different tint but they both performed the same .
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this yet! With tarte it has to be just amazing! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Jeanna J.
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This packaging is not only Stunning. But it is also heavy and feels amazing in the hand. This color looks so good on top of any lip or by its self. Its long lasting for a lip topper. The price point is always worth it when it comes to Tarte, i would defiantly buy again and recommend to a friend!
Angelique H.
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
Super glossy for a top coat! Beautiful product and such a cute bottle. Value is nice for the price you're lying! It's super easy to apply and doesn't smudge too much. It meant my expectations pretty well considering I love lip products. I would buy another bottle.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with tarte - seriously this product smoothly glides on to your lips and last forever. I have no complaints, it's a little bit pricey but hey- with this quality and great results and also considering the fact that this lasts forever, why not? I think this definitely is gonna be one of my favs lip tinsel s ever
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This provides a really pretty glittery finish on top of any lipstick you choose. The packaging is adorable and sparkly. It's a little sticky, which is why I only gave this product 3 stars.
For the price, it shouldn't feel like a cheap sticky lip gloss.
May L.
May L.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe.
Liz M.
Liz M.
72209
Omg this is the best product... I really like it i recommend this product I always used it , i start used it because I saw videos of people talking about this product and I buy it and it's a really good product. Yes I would buy again
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Sihem L.
Sihem L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It lasts for a long time??????
anastasia d.