tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel uploaded by سمر ر.

BY TARTE

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Buy on Sephora
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
I love this shimmery lipgloss. It’s the same high quality you can always expect from tarte. This leaves such a beautiful subtle shimmer, you can also use it on top of a matte lipstick to give it a different finish. The only thing I didn’t like what the bedazzled applicator, I thought it made it kind of cheap looking
Brooke G.
Massillon
Tarte has the best products out there! Long lasting and just amazing over all! I would recommend others to try this brand out! My mom isn’t a huge fan of lip stains but I got her to try Tarte’s and she loved it! Doesn’t feel sticky or clumpy! It’s a perfect fit for anyone who is looking for a little extra !
Mellissa S.
Fargo
I bought this product because I wanted something to shine over my lipstick and I absolutely love the packaging!! I really liked how it just makes your lipstick shine without looking like chunky glitter on your lips. The formula is moisturizing without being sticky!!
Leigh P.
When one is buying a 20 dollar lip gloss you think .... really am I buying a freaking 20 dollar gloss but the truth is the packaging on this tube is soooo freakin pretty .....the quality of the gloss is amazing ... you just can't go wrong with a staple like this in your collection for everyday wear . This gloss is worth every penny ! Treat your lips
Abigail T.
Oswego
I love this “top coat” it have a ton of glitter in it so I think it’s not for the faint hearted!! Isn’t favorite part is the packaging. All the gems on the top are so cute! In fact I bought this gloss for some of my cousins and I know they will love it!!!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this lip topper. Gives a great gold shimmer to any lip color. Can also be worn as a lip color maybe topped with a gloss. I am all about some bling so this definitely caught my eye. I think this product would be a great addition to your makeup collection
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I will start by saying that I bought this from ULTA since it's an ulta exclusive. I got it because I heard amazing reviews from everybody so this might be specific for me. I got it when I was a little lighter than I am now and it I could not find a color that matched me well. I also thought it was very thick and creased. Had to return :/
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
I just got this in the mail today and I am absolutely in LOVE!! you this for the price its a bit much for a lip gloss, but tarte products are worth the money in my opinion.  You can wear this by itself, or on top of your favorite lipstick. Its so versatile and will really look good on everyone.  This really is a lip staple to have in a makeup collection! In my opinion, this is definitely a must have for the upcoming holiday season! way to go Tarte!!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
This is my all time favorite top coat for my lips. The value of this product is amazing and price is okay for the product. I love this top coat. super rich and glossy. Color is very sheer. I would buy this again per and over again.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't used this yet! With tarte it has to be just amazing! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.