Add a Photo

tarte Limited-Edition Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter Stunner

An oil-free, light-reflecting liquid highlighter, in an opalescent Stunner shade, with limited-edition packaging that's inspired by fantasy dreams. Get a goddess glow with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. It's infused with ultra-concentrated pigments and pearls that are suspended in the hybrid, gel-cream formula. You can blend it with your liquid foundation or wear it alone for natural-looking, lit radiance. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin and locks in hydration. The tapered, squeezable packaging puts the highlight exactly where you want it. This dreamy shade flatters all skin tones and can be paired with the Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighter for an otherworldly, strobe effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter Stunner
I definitely have a special place in my heart for this product! Considering I have extremely dry and porcelain skin it it always hard for me to find a tinted moisturizer cc cream or foundation that matches me, along with high lighters as well! However I believe that this worked great on me! Would definitely recommend to anyone! This product is glowly and makes your inner beauty shine!
Ale V.
Ale V.
Aurora, IL

Omg I love this! This is such a great product. It's a beautiful liquid highlight. Tarte never fails to make amazing products. It's so easy to blend and apply. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin. A very nice product, that's worth the money l.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA

Love love love this highlighter!!! And it's oil free, perfect for my complexion! I love the natural looking glow it gives you and it would compliment any skin tone really well!! I am definitely going to recommend this to all of my friends!
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lagrange, GA

I love this product so much it is my fav. It is good for dry or oily skin I love it because it works good for my skin. It is very pigmented to has a very campanie undertone . I would recommend this to eny one I love it .
Andraya P.
Andraya P.

I like the matte look that this foundation gives my completion. It gives a nice sheer look! It's a nice light foundation that doesn't feel heavy on your face. I would definitely buy it again and continue to use it!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN

I'm not really a fan of liquid highlighter because I feel it is too heavy on the skin. However I really like tarts products so I tried it out. It works okay but it just wasn't for me because of the heaviness.
Parneet G.
Parneet G.

Awesomw highlighter. It makes the skin super glowy. It is very pigmented. This product is very easy to apply as well as blend. It wears really well practically all day long. I would definitely buy this again
reagan k.
reagan k.

This highlighter was amazing. It made my cheek bones pop and I was in love at first sight. A little expensive and not a lot of product but over all amazing makeup product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Logan, WV

Probably one of my favorite products, by one of my favorite companies. It has a shimmery finish. It's easy to apply, and it's in the middle of sheer and pigmented. I would so recommend this to my friends.
Puja P.
Puja P.

I just got this in the mail and I love it! It gives me such a beautiful intense /soft if I want it to be glow! It lasts all day and works well layered with highlighting powder! I love this so much!!!!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Is this a highlighter?
Christie T.
Christie T.

How well does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ

I wanna try this ? Is it worth it?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

Does it last all day ?
Joseize S.
Joseize S.

Is this a good product for people with dry skin

Join Now