Add a Photo

By TARTE
#127 in Highlighter

An oil-free, light-reflecting liquid highlighter, in an opalescent Stunner shade, with limited-edition packaging that's inspired by fantasy dreams. Get a goddess glow with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. It's infused with ultra-concentrated pigments and pearls that are suspended in the hybrid, gel-cream formula. You can blend it with your liquid foundation or wear it alone for natural-looking, lit radiance. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin and locks in hydration. The tapered, squeezable packaging puts the highlight exactly where you want it. This dreamy shade flatters all skin tones and can be paired with the Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighter for an otherworldly, strobe effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Photos (2)
Joy P.
Joy P.
May 26, 2017, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Stunner
Love this illuminating highlighter. I have never used liquid highlighter before because I think it would be to intensive for the season. It has a beautiful hue and just blends easily against the skin. Makes you look like a superstar. Although it is on the pricer end its well worth the money and can not find a dupe like it that's similar but will try other items to see.
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard , Oh
May 25, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
Oh my goodness just bought it the day it came out!!!! It's absolutely beautiful and does the most amazing job at highlighting!! It has wonderful undertones and is pigmented and really pops! It would be something I def recommend to anyone of light or darker skin colors! It's $30 but a little goes along way! It's not the best pic
Of it I will take a better one.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
May 28, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Stunner
Bought this from Sephora and I just wasn't impressed. It was too glittery and it lifted my foundation wherever I put it. Might be good as a body shimmer but at $29 you'd go through it so fast if that's what you were using it for. Not worth it. Stick to Tarte's powder highlights. Those are actually stunning.
reagan k.
reagan k.
March 20, 2017, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
This highlighter was amazing. It made my cheek bones pop and I was in love at first sight. A little expensive and not a lot of product but over all amazing makeup product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Amory, Ms
May 25, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Stunner
I'm in love with this product . Tarte has some of the best products. I have pale pink undertones and I always have to use this when I wear my makeup. Pros are it covers my dark circles and brightnes up my eyes and I really have no cons. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it
March 20, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
I definitely have a special place in my heart for this product! Considering I have extremely dry and porcelain skin it it always hard for me to find a tinted moisturizer cc cream or foundation that matches me, along with high lighters as well! However I believe that this worked great on me! Would definitely recommend to anyone! This product is glowly and makes your inner beauty shine!
Lizzy P.
Lizzy P.
San Clemente, CA
May 27, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
Ugh. I can't get over this. A lot of liquid highlighters don't give me a strong highlight that I can see from space. This liquid highlighter is like applying a liquid gold on my cheeks. It's so worth it. I use it on days where I want a flawless completion with no powder.
Alexee S.
Alexee S.
May 31, 2017, 7:25 a.m.
Review for: Stunner
This product is really good it's perfect for anybody it's a nice shimmery Finish it's lasts about the whole day witch is really good it's really easy to bend I recommend this to people who are in a hurry because it's so easy to put on and looks awesome
Ale V.
Ale V.
Aurora, IL
March 21, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
Omg I love this! This is such a great product. It's a beautiful liquid highlight. Tarte never fails to make amazing products. It's so easy to blend and apply. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin. A very nice product, that's worth the money l.
Harper W.
Harper W.
Rossville, GA
May 28, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
Tarte doesn't play around! Holy crap! My friend let me use hers and this stuff stayed on my face until I took it off myself. Great pigment, lovely shimmer! I absolutely love this stuff. I'd love to try different colors of this highlighter.
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is this a highlighter?
Christie T.
Christie T.
How well does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I wanna try this ? Is it worth it?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
Does it last all day ?
Joseize S.
Joseize S.
Is this a good product for people with dry skin