BY TARTE

A vegan travel set of two eyeliners and mascara for a fierce, feline gaze. This set creates a dramatic eye look with rich, kohl-black pigment. The sex kitten pencil and liquid liners are both waterproof and sketch on everything from a superfine line and a smoky inner rim to a crisp cat eye and defined design in seconds. Then, accessorize your stare with the bestselling tarteist™ mascara for an instant 2700 percent boost in lash volume and a glossy, patent black finish. This set contains:- 0.0035 oz/ 0.1 g Deluxe Sex Kitten Eyeliner - 0.0035 oz/ 0.1 g Deluxe Sex Kitten Liquid Eyeliner- 0.15 fl oz/ 4.5 mL Travel Size tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The products in this set is vegan, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, and is safe for contact lens wearers. The waterproof eyeliner is formulated with tarte 12-hour power™ and the pencil eyeliner is safe for the inner rim. The mascara delivers 27 times more lash volume. see more...

tarte Limited-Edition Pretty & Purrrfect Eye Set
  • "Beautiful application ! You'll have the best looking eyeliner wings with this kit! Easy to apply and long lasting " in 9 reviews
Lisa G.
This set includes tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner Black, tarte Sex Kitten Eyeliner, and tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara. Individually the things in this set retail at $20 each and just aren’t worth it but the whole set for $20 is worth it. The mascara is a little clumpy and the liquid eyeliner is comparable to Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Felt Tip Eyeliner. I admit the eyeliner in one of the best I’ve used and I don’t have a comparable one but I still don’t think it’s worth $20 out of the bundle.

Photo shows my eyes with all three products from the bundle with no eyeshadow and Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick on my lips
dottie H.
I love this eyeliner so much! It goes on perfectly!! I have very watery eyes (especially while riding my motorcycle) and this doesn’t bleed at all. It stays on amazingly without snugging. And easy to take off in cause of a mess up.
Dehonna J.
Oh my goodness! I love the sex kitten liquid liner! It glides on smoothly. I don't have to press down hard just to apply it. This eyeliner is a life changer. I've struggled with finding that perfect eyeliner for me. But struggle-no-more, I've found it! The mascara works great for me. It doesn't leave chunks on your lashes like most mascaras do. I haven't use the sex kitten eyeliner (the other non-liquid eyeliner). But I have no doubt it'll be the bomb like the rest from this small kit. tarte Limited-Edition Pretty & Purrrfect Eye Set
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I had gotton an ispy bag that's when I got my first tarte fierce Eyeliner I use eyeliner on a daily basic the eyeliner I was using before wasn't that good didn't like how the black looked shinny on my eye lid. I tired the tarte eyeliner I fall in love best eyeliner I have tired hands down love the way pours liquid black out. love the shape
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Tarte was having a semi annual sale and I snatched this eye set right up! The mascara and roll up eyeliner were okay, but I loved the liquid eyeliner! It went on so easily and lasted. Once again Tarte has given me a product I am satisfied with.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
I have very sensitive eyes and am unable to use most mascaras on the market. This mascara works very well and does not irritate my eyes at all. I was very impressed actually with the look and feel. Their liner is also fabulous.
Laura M.
Stockton
The mascara works so good, its dark and doesn't clump, it makes your lashed look fuller and better in every aspect, it definitely brings out the color of my eyes which is like a honey color, also the eyeliner is so easy to put on, it just glides on, its perfect to make a wing because of the marker type tip. Its one of the best little eye packages out there
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
This eye liner and mascara ROCK!!! The mascara isn’t anything over the top. It’s simple. The eyeliner however is so awesome and the tip is easy to apply and use and sculpt on yourself. I would buy this again and again
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought a few of these to give for Christmas presents, and they were definitely a hit! It comes with a liquid eyeliner, a regular eyeliner and a mascara- A perfect trial of Tarte’s products! The eyeliners are both super pigmented, and easy to use! It also comes with my favorite Tarte mascara, so that’s a double win in my book!
Valerie G.
Pharr, TX
Completly in love with this set. The mascara has to be one of my favorites. The wand is so thin and flexiable that it curls your lash without even have to use a curler. Since the wand is thin each lash gets combed and gets product. My lashes have never been so beautiful before using this product.
Shikha G.
Are this value pack worth buying?
Annie H.