Tarte [Limited Edition] Picture Perfect Eye Set~ Eyelash Curler & Deluxe Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara- Black 0.1oz/3ml~ Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Collection uploaded by Ashten N.

BY TARTE

[Limited Edition] Picture Perfect Eye Set~ Eyelash Curler & Deluxe Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara- Black 0.1oz/3ml~ Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Collection see more...

Erin L.
Pittsburgh
New to the eyelash curling game, but wow! This thing makes a difference. My poor invisible blonde lashes look noticeably longer and more defined. My aunt also commented on how nice they looked.

The mascara is also really nice. I have a hard time finding a mascara that works with my super sensitive eyes, and this is it! My lashes look nice and dark, but without feeling like plastic. They’re literally feather soft when I touch them. I can blink comfortably and not worry about my eyes bothering me throughout the day!
Ana M.
Love this set. I got this while it was on sale and I was waiting for it to go on sale because most limited edition products tends to go on sale. I was immediately drawn because of the packaging. True the mermaid and unicorn trend is oversaturated, but this was a very creative idea. I love the curler, and it does an amazing job at curling my eyelashes nicely without creasing them. They stay curled for the entire time I have makeup on which is typically 8 to 10 hours a day.
Jenna W.
I love this set. The eyelash curler is a perfect shape to get all of the lashes curled nicely. The mascara is one of my holy grail products. I love how it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. I use both of the products daily and highly recommend
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
I love this curler. It curls my lashes so well and it holds its curl! The mascara is not my favorite. It's too watery for me and I dont care for the brush, but it helps bring volume to your lashes. It just flakes on me. The Curler is light weight and so easy to use! Great price for 2 items.