BY TARTE

A travel set of vegan, 12-hour lipsticks for moisture-rich, mermaid-like kisses. This deluxe set includes four little lip treasures of full-coverage, long-wearing lipsticks, including tarte's bestselling, hydrating formula in new nude, red, and berry tones. Intense pigments and conditioning shea butter give you comfort-swipe color that locks in place in a range of sea-inspired shades. This set contains:- 4 x 0.035 oz/ 1 g Deluxe Rainforest of the Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick in Margs (dusty rose), Jetset (black cherry), Soaked (berry mauve), and Sandals (cherry) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The lipsticks are vegan and dermatologist tested. They are also formulated with tarte 12-hour power™ for long-wear, so you don't have to worry about reapplying throughout the day. see more...

• tarte Limited-Edition Mermaid Kisses Lipstick Set how do ...3 Answers
  • Is this still for sale???3 Answers
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I love these lipsticks. My favorite is Jetset. My second favorite is Soaked. These are nice everyday colors. I don’t really care for Margs shade because I don’t usually go for nudes. But it’s a nice nude if you love those types. I wish these weren’t limited edition shades. Jetset reminds me of Berry Mojito my boyfriend bought me last year. If they had Jetset last year, I would have been all for that one. None of the dark colors clicked for me when the line came out. But these limited edition ones immediately I fell in love with. That’s why I wish these weren’t limited edition and they make full sizes of them. Jetset is an everyday color I’m comfortable wearing compared to Berry Mojito. Soaked is a beautiful shade I actually like on me. Usually that shade is iffy. Margs isn’t my favorite, but I have come to a realization I’m just not into nudes. I like color. Sandals is a nice cherry shade. I haven’t used that one yet. But I feel like it’s one shade might be out of comfort for work wear, but workable when applied lightly.
Last year, I wore a few shades from the original collection. I thought they weren’t long lasting. But wearing these, I feel like they are. Jetset has a nice stain left on lips when I wipe the product away. That stain can easily be removed if wanted. I think it’ll look nice with a lip balm or gloss over it. These go on very creamy and are very pigmented. If they come out with this set in full size, I’d buy Jetset and Soaked immediately! Definitely think this is worth the try. However, pricewise- original pricing was a bit expensive. Packaging isn’t like the original line of lipsticks. These ones are in a cheaper version. Product amount is small. Their sale price is ok, but I wish these were at least $10. I’d buy a few more just to have the two shades when I’m out, then.
anna k.
Bronx, NY
I really like the idea of sets and grouping by color family.
I was a bit disappointed with this product due to its scent and taste. It smells like real lipstick which is not what Tarte is known for me, it still has nice and creamy consistency and is definitely moisturizing but when it gets in your mouth the perfume smell of lipstick really starts to taste as much.
The packaging from the first glance is nice but after a bit of inspection it is plastic and cheap looking and I don't usually associate that with the brand.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I thought this would be at least slightly bigger than it was, especially for the price. I was not happy with how small these were, even though I knew they wouldn’t be full size this is just ridiculous.

I did not find these to be moisturizing at all. They do have a good color pay off though. The colors are very pretty and wearable, but they aren’t moisturizing. It stuck to the try skin on my lips and it looked awful. It also isn’t very long lasting. I had to reapply throughout the day and I wasn’t impressed with that either.

Overall I am not impressed. I typically love tarte so this was a big disappointment. I would not recommend and it’s not worth the price. Save your money.
Jamie S.
Winchester
This is a beautiful color story of high quality lipsticks with high pigmentation. I got mine on a 70% off sale making it more affordable for this higher end makeup brand still great lipsticks with high performance highly recommend.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I got these during one of the tarte sells that they had going on and I was pretty excited to try these out however when I received them they were smaller than I thought and the color itself wasn't very pigmented; nor didn't last very long. I'm glad I bought this on sale I definitely would not pay full price for this.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
These are cute little lipsticks that are nude, mauve, and berry shades. These are super creamy and pigmented. This will lasts a long time on the lips. They have a satin finish and are comfortable to wear.
Angelica Y.
dayton, OH
I'm obsessed with these colors. I think Tarte does a great job at creating colors for every skin tone with their collections. At $19 you can't expect these to be too big. They are the perfect size for a small clutch or a side pocket in your purse. I love the creamy texture of these lippies and can't wait to try out all four colors!
abimay b.
Mesquite, TX
Although not as big as I thought it would be, the colors are Divine and perfect for my medium dark complexion. My favorite is the purple one wish I can find the full size lipstick of that kind.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
I bought the set last week and used it for the first time yesterday. I love this lipstick and the colors are so vivid and bright. The application was smooth and easy to touch up. This is some of my favorite lipstick that I have used!
Julia Q.
Chagrin Falls, OH
i love all things mermaid so i had to have this lipstick from tarts. it's very easy to apply and use everyday. i bought it online from the tarte website. fist time ever using this product because i couldn't get in stores. i don't think i would buy it again because the colors are so vibrant
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this still for sale???
Meghan W.
Temple
tarte Limited-Edition Mermaid Kisses Lipstick Set how do i know what color red lipstick to pick to match my skintones perfect?