Tarte limited-edition maneater mischief eye trio uploaded by Andrea C.Tarte limited-edition maneater mischief eye trio uploaded by Kallie S.Tarte limited-edition maneater mischief eye trio uploaded by Lisa G.

BY TARTE

DETAILS WHAT IT IS Three #maneater faves: a full size maneater self-sharpening eyeliner, a travel friendly liquid liner & travel size mascara. WHAT IT DOES Gives you all the tools for a sexy stare. Includes a full size self-sharpening eyeliner for an... see more...

Kallie S.
Pocomoke City, MD
this set is absolutely amazing! I bought this because I desperately needed new eyeliner. The eyeliner goes on super smooth and stays on all day and looks amazing. The mascara makes those lashes pop🔥Tarte limited-edition maneater mischief eye trio
Kimberly H.
York
Love this. So amazing. My eyes pop so much and this liner is so easy to use! First liquid liner ive ever been comfortable with
Emily C.
I’m not sure why the Tarte maneater liner by itself isn’t an option, but that is what this review is for! Not the other two items. I have the full size maneater liquid liner and I love it! I need to buy a new one because I’ve had it for a while and it feathered out on me last time I used it, but it had never done that before. It’s a great black color and stays in place. The pen and tip are really easy to use and draw a wing with. This was my go to liner for a long time and I would definitely recommend it!