BY TARTE

tarte limited-edition LipSurgence lip gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

tarte limited-edition LipSurgence lip gloss
  • "So pigmented, and creamy and long lasting money well spent I can't wait to expand my collection " in 31 reviews
  • "I love these! I got one in a tarte gift set at Ulta and it was a nude pink color that went on smooth, the color was opaque and it stayed on great. so shiny and it smells good too" in 19 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I've been disappointed in the glosses that I've gotten from tarte. I find that they are very thin and that they separate after a short time. And you're left with a greasy mess. The color payoff isn't there. I would not repurchase these. I've gotten some in special collections and they all seem to do the same thing separate after short period of time.
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
My little sister purchase this and she wasn’t a big fan of the color she love the outcome of long-lasting and the glossy look that she is giving it to me and the color was just perfect for me and I absolutely loved it
Heather V.
My Color is vibrant and stays on throughout the day. It has a nice creamy texture and user friendly applicator. Love the color options and the fact that I have always been able to find it available in stores.
Vanessa A.
Ahhh! This color looks great on all skin tones! The formula is good and long-lasting. The color is vivid and bright. You'll definitely gonna love it. Makes you look young and fashionable.
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
I don’t usually use gloss very much, but this brand is nice. The prices are a bit high, but the colors are amazing. I have used this brand for years and will always use it.
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
I really like this lipgloss paired with the lipsurgence jumbo lip pencil but it doesn’t give me the wow factor(Hence the 3 stars) and quite frankly you could find something much cheaper and more effective than these. But they do smell good though🤷🏾‍♀️
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I got this in an ipsy a long time ago. It's a decent lipgloss. It's not one that I reach for on a regular though. It's mediocre at best to be honest. I saw that they have a bunch of different colors though so that's sweet.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I love love love this formula so much, these can be kind of expensive to other lipsticks but I honestly think they are worth every penny. The shades are all so gorgeous and they are soo creamy and apply like butter
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
Lipglosses are sometimes sticky and sadly so was this one. I loved the color and it’s easy to apply stick it was just not a perfect match on the sticky side. I’ve used mine the best I could, but I will not repurchase.