BY TARTE

A cult classic for over a decade, this bestselling, vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, and conditions lashes. This nourishing mascara curls and separates every lash with a 360- magniLASH wand for a naturally defined and voluminous look. The mascara's blend of good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters, and provitamin B5 soften and condition lashes with each stroke. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product delivers up to a 330 percent increase in lash volume. It is vegan, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, and is safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Is the tarte mascara better than the L'Oréal telescopic m...1 Answers
tarte Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes(TM) 4-in-1 Mascara Black
  • "I use this product all the time! It has a great formula. It's not sticky at all. This mascara makes my eyelashes feel so much longer and thicker. Another reason I love it is because it says all day! I recommend this to everyone and it is certainly a repurchase for me" in 30 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday, it gives nice full long lashes and last all day, I'm pretty sure this is my top 3 for mascara's!!" in 17 reviews
  • "This mascara grew on me after a few uses. At first I wasn't satisfied with the lengthening or thickening, but if you do a few coats, it improves. Otherwise it's a nice more natural looking mascara if applied lightly. Just don't expect immediate high drama. I also found I liked this better using a fiber extension basecoat.
    pretty good!" in 9 reviews
  • "Yes! I love this mascara it keeps my lashes long and also long lasting. It doesn't flake off on my face and holds up extremely well. The packaging is also really cute and is what attracted me to this product. I would definitely buy again" in 7 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump, makes my lashes look amazing and keeps the curl after curling. My favorite part is that it doesn't transfer to under my eyes over the course of the day" in 7 reviews
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
Love this mascara - definitely an oldy but goodie - I do find that I prefer the purple case to the gold case because the applicators are different, but I really can’t tell a difference in performance… They both look really really good this is one of my favorite staples in my collection.
sarah f.
Mililani, HI
I like this mascara but I don't absolutely love it. The packaging is cute and all for a special edition but this is about the only thing I like about this mascara. It is good if you want something simple but if you want your eyelashes to look full glam, this one is not for you.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
I got this because Ulta was having a sale that all tarte mascara was 10 dollars. It’s just OK I really don’t like the brush and nothing special about the mascara itself. The packaging is cute but wouldn’t buy for the full price.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I have very sensitive eyes, this is the only mascara that doesn’t cause that annoying itch! It lengthens well. It’s also not clumpy when it goes on. Definitely recommend this to people with sensitive eyes or with allergies. The natural ingredients are a plus as well!
Baby H.
Bridgeport, CT
This is such a great mascara. Not only does it come in an awesome tube/ packaging but it seriously adds volume, color, and length to my otherwise boring lashes! I would definitely buy more of this mascara and I love mascara!
Nikki E.
Des Moines
The mascara is not bad. It does smudge through out the day and it’s not that easy to use. It also makes my lashes clump together which I hate. It’s an ok product but I would not repurchase it. I would not recommend it.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I bought this from tarte in one of their full the bag sales where they give you a bag and a certain number of types of products for a set price. I had to pick a mascara so I tried this and I’m glad I did. This is often one I wear to work as it lasts all day and doesn’t move. I would recommend two thin coats and letting it dry between so you don’t get clumps and get the best definition.
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
I was sceptical about this mascara but ended up loving it! Made my lashes long and voluminous. I love that it's vegan and cruelty-free! It didn't flake or smudge throughout the day but came off really easily in the shower.
jurney h.
Best mascara I came across. I got a free sample from Sephora, best makeup gift ever. It makes my eyelashes look like falses & it doesn’t run during the day. I’ve heard it’s pricey but it’s worth it. I recommend to everyone.
Sara S.
Proctorville , OH
I love this to the moon and back! It is my all time favorite and I actually got this mascara for Christmas. I have used it to put my makeup on every single time since I got it. It makes my lashes look huge!
Makeupglam3 F.
Is the tarte mascara better than the L'Oréal telescopic mascara?