BY TARTE #93 in Highlighter

A vegan, custom-press golden champagne highlighter to illuminate every single skin tone. What does: This highlighter builds a natural radiance or blinding strobe with concentrated gold flecks to luxe up your look. The silky, weightless powder features coconut and tarte's Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to smooth skin so pigment builds effortlessly. Inspired by Moroccan mosaics, the custom lattice press and bright packaging add some global-glam to your glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, oil-free, formulated without artificial fragrances, and dermatologist tested.

• Will I be seen from space if I use this ? Lol1 Answers
  • I want this, so pretty. Is is glittery though?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price or are there others out there tha...1 Answers
tarte Limited-Edition Goddess Glow Highlighter
  • "really like this highlighter and a little goes a long way. it adds the perfect pop of light to my face without making me look like a strobe light. it's kind of sheer golden and dewy looking on the skin. very pretty. i would buy again!" in 11 reviews
  • "i bought this reduced in the boxing day sale so i got it at a great price. the packaging is stunning, really beautiful. the highlighter itself is great, shows up nicely on my pale skin, though i imagine it looks better on darker skin tones. it is rather glittery and transfers easily (my boyfriend was glittery for hours!) so does need a setting spray over it." in 9 reviews
Keyshia C.
New York
This highlighter is FREAKING luminous and SO creamy. I adore how it really brightens my face up, even when I'm exhausted. This liquid highlighter is so convenient to carry in your bag and touch up your makeup throughout the day to keep looking your best. Super Amazing! Stays all day long. Leaves my skin glowing. Nice workable texture. So great - and so many uses. I put a little on for a shimmery eyeshadow and as a highlight. This stuff is LITERALLY liquid gold. I love the gold on my caramel tan skin and it goes on so smooth. I will definitely buy this again and again!
Payton W.
I love this tarte highlighter so much. But I had to knock it down a star because whenever I use it on my eyes, innercorners, or cheekbones i usually have to wet my brush because if I don’t it’s just chunks of glitter. But otherwise it’s perfect! And I huge pan for the price! .42 oz. for $23!
Adrienne F.
Henderson
Omg sooooo pretty I live for this highlighter!! It is easily the most pigmented shimmer shade I have, it's great for either a everyday look or build it up to shine more for the nightlife. It may look like it would be powdery but actually the product blends like butter as well as easy blendable. It's great for all skin tones. And I would recommend this to anyone and everyone;) tarte Limited-Edition Goddess Glow Highlighter
#2018
emily n.
louisville, KY
Huge highlighter! Very pretty kind of pinkish gold color highlight but does have chunky glitter in it which sucks but other than that very good highlight. Packaging is so cute and so is the box. Would work on any skin tone
Zi S.
**WARNING WARNING**
HIGHLIGHT MAY BE BLINDING AND BEAUTIFUL.
ALSO IS ONLY 25$ FOR SUCH A BIG MAN
HEAVY ON THE PIGMENT, AND ON THE SHIMMER
HAS A GORGEOUS GOLDEN GLOW TO IT
HERES MY CHEEK WITH THIS HIGHLIGHTER ON TOP OF ANOTHOR.
And no filter either I swear on the good Lord.
Haley L.
Sparks Glencoe
I loved this product, it worked great for me. I love the shimmery color it gives on my fair skin and the packaging is perfect. This is my second time purchasing from sephora. I won't go back to another highlighter because I just love this one so much.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Such a pretty highlight!!! The packaging is beautiful and the product is amazing. I love how it looks on the skin it gives such a pretty lumnious glow without being too much or looking like a line across your face. It gives a lit from within look and the staying power is amazing!! I don't find myself having to reapply it through out the day which is awesome.. The formula is super smooth and feels like buttah on the face. If you like highlights and want a more natural yet beautiful one you should definitely pick this up!
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I picked this up at the Sephora ROUGE holiday preview event. I love this highlighter! It is super buttery and smooth, blends well on each foundation I have tried it over so far. You can go in lightly for a more subtle highlight, or build it up for a more intense highlight. Very impressed. Plus the pan size is HUGE! It will last me for forever. I have a light skin tone.
Influenster M.
LITERALLY EVERY GIRL NEEDS TO TRY THIS ONCE IN HER LIFE! I am the biggest fan of highlighters, they make your finishing makeup look pop, more than it probably already does. This highlighter will keep you slaying all day and night. It stays on forever, without touch up's , but touch up's can hurt anyway, right.. you can never have to much highlight. <3
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I'm obsessed with the entire Amazonian Clay collection and all of the Tarte products with this gorgeous pressed pattern. This is a gorgeous light nude-ish highlighter that will accentuate brow bones, cheek bones, Cupid's bows, and anything else you wish to highlight without looking unnatural. 5 out of 5.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Is this worth $35 or should I get a becca highlighter instead?
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Where can I purchase this?
Jordyn S.
I’ve always had cheap highlighters. I’ve wanted to try this one, thoughts?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
Is this product available in the U.K.?
Isabelle N.
Is this product worth the price or are there others out there that do a similar thing ?