BY TARTE #85 in Highlighter

A vegan, custom-press golden champagne highlighter to illuminate every single skin tone. What does: This highlighter builds a natural radiance or blinding strobe with concentrated gold flecks to luxe up your look. The silky, weightless powder features coconut and tarte's Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to smooth skin so pigment builds effortlessly. Inspired by Moroccan mosaics, the custom lattice press and bright packaging add some global-glam to your glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, oil-free, formulated without artificial fragrances, and dermatologist tested.

• Will I be seen from space if I use this ? Lol1 Answers
  • I want this, so pretty. Is is glittery though?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price or are there others out there tha...1 Answers
Amber O.
I ordered this highlighter on Sephora's website, and I got it on special. I am in my early 40s, and was looking for a golden, nonglittery powder highlight. I was very disappointed. It is a nice subtle golden color, however, it basically looks like I sprinkled glitter all over my face. There was no way to place it on small parts of my face. No matter how little or how much or how (fingers, beauty blender, different brushes) I applied it, when I got in the light, it looked like my 7 year old daughter did my makeup to look like a fairy. I asked my other daughter (18) who is a super makeup junkie if she wanted it. She looked at it on my face, and did not even want to try it. if a glitter look is what you are going for, this is your highlighter. I just hadn't seen anything about the glitter in the description. The packaging is beautiful, and there is a ton of product. It just wasn't for me or my 18 year old. I returned it to Sephora.
Keyshia C.
New York
This highlighter is FREAKING luminous and SO creamy. I adore how it really brightens my face up, even when I'm exhausted. This liquid highlighter is so convenient to carry in your bag and touch up your makeup throughout the day to keep looking your best. Super Amazing! Stays all day long. Leaves my skin glowing. Nice workable texture. So great - and so many uses. I put a little on for a shimmery eyeshadow and as a highlight. This stuff is LITERALLY liquid gold. I love the gold on my caramel tan skin and it goes on so smooth. I will definitely buy this again and again!
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
I just ordered this on sale at Sephora and I’m so pleased! This highlighter is the perfect gold champagne blend, which blends easy and really creates a natural glow. The Aztec patterned packaging of this limited edition highlighter is gorgeous, the stamp is luxurious, and the palette is huge with a big mirror!
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I have been looking for a brand that is not packed of toxic ingredients like many other cosmetic brands. Tarte showed up as one of the better brands when I researched it on EWG. I haven't tried the brand so when they had their anniversary sale, I took advantage and ordered several cosmetics, including this highlighter. I absolutely love the color of this against my light Asian skin with a slight yellow undertone. I love using it as a way to highlight key features, like cheekbones as I tend to do contouring to shape my round face. I will likely buy another Tarte cosmetic as I'm happy with this highlighter purchase!
Zi S.
**WARNING WARNING**
HIGHLIGHT MAY BE BLINDING AND BEAUTIFUL.
ALSO IS ONLY 25$ FOR SUCH A BIG MAN
HEAVY ON THE PIGMENT, AND ON THE SHIMMER
HAS A GORGEOUS GOLDEN GLOW TO IT
HERES MY CHEEK WITH THIS HIGHLIGHTER ON TOP OF ANOTHOR.
And no filter either I swear on the good Lord.
Heather M.
This highlight is my go to. It’s so pretty! I always get compliments on it! It looks more champagne to me and it’s very pigmented, a little goes a long way. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer to your look for that glowy finish! Will be purchasing more!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Such a pretty highlight!!! The packaging is beautiful and the product is amazing. I love how it looks on the skin it gives such a pretty lumnious glow without being too much or looking like a line across your face. It gives a lit from within look and the staying power is amazing!! I don't find myself having to reapply it through out the day which is awesome.. The formula is super smooth and feels like buttah on the face. If you like highlights and want a more natural yet beautiful one you should definitely pick this up!
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I picked this up at the Sephora ROUGE holiday preview event. I love this highlighter! It is super buttery and smooth, blends well on each foundation I have tried it over so far. You can go in lightly for a more subtle highlight, or build it up for a more intense highlight. Very impressed. Plus the pan size is HUGE! It will last me for forever. I have a light skin tone.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I picked this up after Christmas. Man I have heard some bad things about it but I like it. It's very buttery and smooth as silk. Gives my a nice glow. I also love the size of it I feel like I will get my money out of it. Very pleased would buy again but I don't think that will be for a long time based on the size of the pan.
Influenster M.
LITERALLY EVERY GIRL NEEDS TO TRY THIS ONCE IN HER LIFE! I am the biggest fan of highlighters, they make your finishing makeup look pop, more than it probably already does. This highlighter will keep you slaying all day and night. It stays on forever, without touch up's , but touch up's can hurt anyway, right.. you can never have to much highlight. <3
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Is this worth $35 or should I get a becca highlighter instead?
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Where can I purchase this?
Jordyn S.
I’ve always had cheap highlighters. I’ve wanted to try this one, thoughts?
Isabelle N.
Is this product worth the price or are there others out there that do a similar thing ?
Pamela N.