BY TARTE #86 in Highlighter

A vegan, custom-press golden champagne highlighter to illuminate every single skin tone. What does: This highlighter builds a natural radiance or blinding strobe with concentrated gold flecks to luxe up your look. The silky, weightless powder features coconut and tarte's Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to smooth skin so pigment builds effortlessly. Inspired by Moroccan mosaics, the custom lattice press and bright packaging add some global-glam to your glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, oil-free, formulated without artificial fragrances, and dermatologist tested.

• Will I be seen from space if I use this ? Lol1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price or are there others out there that ...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is FREAKING luminous and SO creamy. I adore how it really brightens my face up, even when I'm exhausted. This liquid highlighter is so convenient to carry in your bag and touch up your makeup throughout the day to keep looking your best. Super Amazing! Stays all day long. Leaves my skin glowing. Nice workable texture. So great - and so many uses. I put a little on for a shimmery eyeshadow and as a highlight. This stuff is LITERALLY liquid gold. I love the gold on my caramel tan skin and it goes on so smooth. I will definitely buy this again and again!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty highlight!!! The packaging is beautiful and the product is amazing. I love how it looks on the skin it gives such a pretty lumnious glow without being too much or looking like a line across your face. It gives a lit from within look and the staying power is amazing!! I don't find myself having to reapply it through out the day which is awesome.. The formula is super smooth and feels like buttah on the face. If you like highlights and want a more natural yet beautiful one you should definitely pick this up!
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased This off evine Live @ $9.23 on flex pays times 3 I have Bobbi Brown but really love this one. Bobbi Brown is a high priced product but u pay for the best product. But I have Laura Mercer's now and a Younique And My Skin is dark an I went lighter and I'm so glad I did. Lovely glow 🌟
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LITERALLY EVERY GIRL NEEDS TO TRY THIS ONCE IN HER LIFE! I am the biggest fan of highlighters, they make your finishing makeup look pop, more than it probably already does. This highlighter will keep you slaying all day and night. It stays on forever, without touch up's , but touch up's can hurt anyway, right.. you can never have to much highlight. <3
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte highlighter is amazing and applies so well! Looks amazing making me feel like I'm an actual goddess! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up at the Sephora ROUGE holiday preview event. I love this highlighter! It is super buttery and smooth, blends well on each foundation I have tried it over so far. You can go in lightly for a more subtle highlight, or build it up for a more intense highlight. Very impressed. Plus the pan size is HUGE! It will last me for forever. I have a light skin tone.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a hard time finding highlighters that work well with me. I tend to not wear them as much because I do have oily skin but I am always so tempted by the beauty they have! This color is super gorgeous on my fair skin. I love the pigmentation. I love tarte products so much. This is such a perfect highlighter for summer and possibly all year.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with the entire Amazonian Clay collection and all of the Tarte products with this gorgeous pressed pattern. This is a gorgeous light nude-ish highlighter that will accentuate brow bones, cheek bones, Cupid's bows, and anything else you wish to highlight without looking unnatural. 5 out of 5.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uhh I love this highlighter it's so blinding and buttery and the perfect amount of pigmentation to give you that amazing glow without the white "cast" you sometimes can experience from a highlighter . I'm a little too pale for this product but I'll continue to use with a light hand .
alyxramsey R.
alyxramsey R.
I LOVE this highlighter!! Holy smokes! Has great shine and looks good when I am pale or have a tan. Has sort of a golden undertone that matches with any skin coloring. It works when my skin is oily or dry! I have recommended this product to others. It's incredible.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth $35 or should I get a becca highlighter instead?
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Will I be seen from space if I use this ? Lol
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Lincoln
Beauty Junkie Expert
For what skin color is this good For?
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this, so pretty. Is is glittery though?