BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Limited-Edition Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amzing palette that contains every single color that I wear on a daily basis. they are too easy to aply and so pigmented love it" in 31 reviews
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Jessica C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this Tarte pallet. These colors are the type that I Like to use. . It is rare for me to find a pallet and want to use every single shade. ! It won't disappoint!!
Sarah M.
Calvin, WV
So in love with this palette. Tarte always makes good quality products but this is definitely one of my favorites. It's a must have. I literally take it everywhere.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
I loooove tarte eyeshadows. They always impress me! This palette is so cute and I love all of the colors. The second shade on the bottom left is my least favorite but only because I can't find much use for it.
Ramaneet D.
This and the tartlette in bloom palettes are my favorite. I got them from Sephora, so easy to blend, so rich and pigmented. I have many products from tarte.
Hannah M.
Fordsville
Okay so I hate that this palette is limited edition but it is pretty freaking great a like is so pigmented the colors in it are so pretty I love it so much
Toni G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My girlfriend had this palette and gave it to me and I truly like it!! It's almost gone so I know I'm going to have to order it.. you won't be disappointed
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
This is such an amazing palette. There is a great variety of colors for endless looks night or day. The shadows are very pigmented and soft. Love it.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
Tarte is so good with making eye shadows and I love them! This is an amazing brand, I bought it from Sephora and I'm so happy with my purchase.
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
I loved this palette of soft colors and variety. It went so well with my skin tone while not leaving residue around my lid theoughout the day.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
What do you guys think about this palette? Is it worth the price? Are the shadows pigmented? Thank you (:
Sharon  E.
I do want to get this palette but I haven't really heard any hype about it, I don't want to buy and not like it, the picture tarte has with the eyeshadows swatches it looks really pigmented I don't if should get it or not???
Alla R.
Is this palette available and where???
Jordan K.
How big is this palette? Looks a bit bulky.
Grace V.
Is this palette available still? Do you know which distributors sell it? Thanks :)