BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Limited-Edition Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amzing palette that contains every single color that I wear on a daily basis. they are too easy to aply and so pigmented love it" in 31 reviews
Selena R.
Love love love! This palette ! 💕💕 it has great pigmentation and has nice cool and warm undertones in the shades. It has adorable packaging 💕 You can create many beautiful eye looks with this palette and I would highly recommend!

Angelica A.
Glendale, CA
Tarte itself is just such an amazing brand! I love this product so much. The eyeshadows are so pigmented in my opinion. I highly recommend this product ! Give it a go!
Nhia L.
Loved this palette. Have such great color. Ultra is where I got mines from and I love it. First time use and I love it and still have it!!!! Will always be using!
Mariah G.
San Antonio , TX
This palette is so so to me. The metallic shadows have good pigmentation and the mattes are a bit patchy. There's a bunch of fallout but I love the array of colors
Courtney F.
Walls , MS
These are so stunning!! Amazing pigment! Long lasting, no fall out and so many different looks can be created with this one pallet! It's a go to in my collection for sure!! They killed it with this pallet!
Eliana F.
Lodi, NJ
I love this eyeshadow pallet! I purchased it online, it is easy to apply, super pigmented, and lasts quite a while! I usually order the product once it's done because it has amazing everyday colors. I love this product!
Tayler O.
Tarte eyeshadow never fails me. This palette is great because you can achieve so many looks. The lighter colors are great for everyday use, while the darker are great for any night out. All colors have great pigmentation but also easily buildable. There is slight fallout with some colors but not horrible.
Samantha S.
Atco, NJ
I purchased this palette at ULTA and I am not disappointed AT ALL! The colors are super pigmented and blend incredibly easily. Definitely worth the investment. The colors last all day, too, so a little goes a long way!
Jessieee
north carolina
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette I use it everyday!! The quality of the eye shadow is beyond amazing there very pigmented, they blend very well, and yes they are pretty pricey but its defiantly worth it!!
June B.
The best pallet I have tried. Highly pigmented and so playful. Purchased at Ulta. Packaging is so pretty, I keep it out to show it off. First time buyer and will repeat soon. Colors are amazing and easy to blend.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
What do you guys think about this palette? Is it worth the price? Are the shadows pigmented? Thank you (:
Sharon  E.
I do want to get this palette but I haven't really heard any hype about it, I don't want to buy and not like it, the picture tarte has with the eyeshadows swatches it looks really pigmented I don't if should get it or not???
Alla R.
Is this palette available and where???
Jordan K.
How big is this palette? Looks a bit bulky.
Grace V.
Is this palette available still? Do you know which distributors sell it? Thanks :)