BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Limited-Edition Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amzing palette that contains every single color that I wear on a daily basis. they are too easy to aply and so pigmented love it" in 31 reviews
Lauren D.
Kinnelon, NJ
This palette is absolutely beautiful! You can create so many different looks with it. The colors blend extremely easily and are very pigmented! I would highly recommend these shadows, great price for all of the colors you receive :)
Haley N.
Dandridge, TN
This palette is wonderful, I love all of the colors you get and best is that their eye shadows are so creamy and butter but they are not hard to blend. For the amount of eye shadows and the quality I don't think it is pricey.
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
One of my favorite pallets from tarte ! Great product. You can buy in store or online. Better than other products in comparison. Very good value, not too pricey. I think if you haven't tried it before I highly recommend it
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This palette is amazing it has over 20 Shadows that are highly pigmented easy blending not talking or does not have a of Fallout you can create some gorgeous looks with this palette
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
Not that great. I usually love tarte but this kind of sucks... tons of fall out, and it smells bad! I bought this from the actual tarte website so I know its not a fake. Disappointed.
Jerrod S.
Park Ridge, IL
Tarte never fails to deliver a great product!! I love this brand and haven't had one bad product yet from them ! This is such a pretty palette and I love the versatility in looks you can get with this !
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
This palette is so cute. It has more warm toned colors rather than cool. It is just as vibrant on your eyes as it is in the palette. This palette is on the pricey side, but it is definitely worth it.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This was one of the first holiday palettes I purchased this year. And I'm so glad I bought it. Great color selection and pigment. The mirror is very sturdy. Love this palette!
Damayanti C.
One of my fave and top shelf eyeshadow palette. The pigmentation is amazing they are buttery and blend to perfection. It has the right amount of shimmery and matte colors. Great product for sensitive eyes.
Jennifer C.
Redding, CA
Tarte leads the way to a sweet finished make-up. Their line is made with natural clays so its like playin in the mud but you end up all pretty and ready for dinner. The Tarte beauty and the box Amaxonian clay eyeshadow has a soft color that I just love. Last long too.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
What do you guys think about this palette? Is it worth the price? Are the shadows pigmented? Thank you (:
Sharon  E.
I do want to get this palette but I haven't really heard any hype about it, I don't want to buy and not like it, the picture tarte has with the eyeshadows swatches it looks really pigmented I don't if should get it or not???
Alla R.
Is this palette available and where???
Jordan K.
How big is this palette? Looks a bit bulky.
Grace V.
Is this palette available still? Do you know which distributors sell it? Thanks :)