BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Limited-Edition Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amzing palette that contains every single color that I wear on a daily basis. they are too easy to aply and so pigmented love it" in 31 reviews
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
I bought this over the holidays and I haven't been impressed with it. There is a lot of room for improvement with this formula and it's nothing like their classic Taste palette formulation. The shadows are hit and miss, with some being great and others being ugh, but the hits don't outweigh the misses here.
Sydney v.
I was actually a little disappointed with this because the palette smells like crap and chemicals. It does not smell like Tarte's usual eyeshadows which smell GREAT! This palette also did not have alot of pigment but it still works great.
Addison C.
This is a really great every day palette especially for a beginner. It has a lot of great neutral shades. All the shades are easy to blend. I would recommend this palette to others, always love tarte products!
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this palette. The colors blend well with no fall out. They colors don't seem as bright as pictured and I wish there were a more variety of colors for it to be called color vibes.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
This is my favorite palette. It has most of the colors I typically use. The colors blend so well, they’re buildable & they feel nice when you apply them. The colors are pretty pigmented & last until the end of the day.
Kaylan J.
I love the colors in this palette and it looks beautiful on the eye. However I feel like one of the lightest shimmer shades does not have as much pigmentation as the other shades
Juliet M.
Lake wales, FL
I was surprised how big is this palette because when i bought it i thought it was little, but im really satisfied with his palette the colors are pretty! Pigment and easy to apply!
Grace G.
Camden, SC
Oh my gosh I love this pallet so much in fact I just used it all up I have to go buy another one!! the package is so nice! Are use this pallet about every single day and I recommend it to all my friends
Yulissa R.
tarte cosmetics are great my cousing has this one and I'm hoping to purchase it later on because I tried herrs and they are amazing super recommended and worth the prize and it has very great colors like who does not want to own this amazing palette for sure I want to purchase it later on because you won't find any other eye-shadow as great as this one five stars because the palette is amazing I'm in love with this one
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
I love how good of a value this palette is! That's a lot of eyeshadow for the price. I wasn't super in love with the shades once I got it in person, like I normally am. I feel like the shades are a little light and uninspiring. I wish they would repeat some of their past holiday palettes instead of trying to create 3-4 new ones every year.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
What do you guys think about this palette? Is it worth the price? Are the shadows pigmented? Thank you (:
Sharon  E.
I do want to get this palette but I haven't really heard any hype about it, I don't want to buy and not like it, the picture tarte has with the eyeshadows swatches it looks really pigmented I don't if should get it or not???
Alla R.
Is this palette available and where???
Jordan K.
How big is this palette? Looks a bit bulky.
Grace V.
Is this palette available still? Do you know which distributors sell it? Thanks :)