BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Limited-Edition Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amzing palette that contains every single color that I wear on a daily basis. they are too easy to aply and so pigmented love it" in 31 reviews
Taylor F.
I personally didn't find this palette very good. I think it's very inconsistent with the pigmentation. Some were amazing and beautiful but others would barely show up when applied on the eye, i was especially disappointed with the metallic shades. The shades do blend very nice but I just find that they look very dull on the eye. For the price I don't think it's worth it if all the shades don't perform amazing. It's nothing compared to the tartelette in bloom
Shay D.
My oh my, what a struggle it was getting this baby in my hands! My Sephora was always so out of it so I took it to the next level to order it online. There was come complications with shipping and everything so by the time I got it, it was a full 4 months after I had ordered it. However, I am not complaining because I would do it all again. The product does deserve all the raves it gets and I'm so happy I have it in my hands! I use this everyday and I always get compliments with the looks I create with this palette.
Kelsey S.
Love my Color Vibes palette! The colours are so gorgeous with a range of mattes, shimmers and satins. it's such a versatile palette that allows you to create so many beautiful works of Tarte. It's also a great deal at $60 CAD for 20 full sized shadows. So glad I bought this limited edition palette. Love Tarte!
Viktorya G.
It's a great overall pallet. The colours are very pigmented and can be used both wet and dry. I use this pallet on a daily basis. When I first bought it I didn't have very high expectations of the pallet but it worked amazing for me. I highly recommend it.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
I think the colours in this are really beautiful and you get a great variety and I I could see myself using all of these. However I've heard the quality of the holiday collections are not as high as their regular eyeshadows so I'm debating on picking this up or not.
Sarah C.
Sault Ste, ON
Love this eyeshadow palette ! Especially tarte shadows in general their all so amazing and pigmented and easy to blend their also all very creamy I would deff buy this product again !
Isida S.
Adi D.
I love this palette. It has georgeous colours.I bought my first palette year ago and know I can't without it.
Angie P.
Calgary, AB
I like it, not the biggest fan but the colors are very pigmented. Just not my type of colors
Loyanne H.
Brasília-DF
Very good! wonderful product , I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the same.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
What do you guys think about this palette? Is it worth the price? Are the shadows pigmented? Thank you (:
Sharon  E.
I do want to get this palette but I haven't really heard any hype about it, I don't want to buy and not like it, the picture tarte has with the eyeshadows swatches it looks really pigmented I don't if should get it or not???
Alla R.
Is this palette available and where???
Jordan K.
How big is this palette? Looks a bit bulky.
Grace V.
Is this palette available still? Do you know which distributors sell it? Thanks :)