BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Limited-Edition Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amzing palette that contains every single color that I wear on a daily basis. they are too easy to aply and so pigmented love it" in 31 reviews
lie K.
Huge palette but doesnt come with hefty price tag. Colors combination look very nice!
Brandi V.
Lubbock, TX
Love the matte finish it leaves. And stayed on all day. Also LOVE The colors.
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to pallete its the best i use it every day highly recommend it
Tori H.
I absolutely love tarte has been one of my favourite brands since forever!!!!
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
Beautiful colors! Goes on smooth and last all day. One of my faves for sure
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
My favourite palette released by tarte! It was the first time buying it and it lasts so long! The colours are gorgeous and love the pigment in the shadows. Genuinely such a good palette and I would recommend to all looking for a new palette.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Love bright colours! These are fantastic eye shadows, they might have a hefty price tag but they are really pigmented and well worth the money, you can create many different looks with this palette . I'm so in love ! Thanks tarte ! 😍💕
Zain Z.
Amman
I've had a really pleasant experience with this product. The pigmentation of the colors are amazing, they last all day, and there are some matte shadows and there are some glittery ones, you can even use some shades as a highlighter and they would work fantastically! I would 100% recommend. :)
Kiana Marie M.
Yigo
It has a really unique layout for the shadows. It is very pigmented. It's a little pricey. Packaging is so cute. Very satisfied with the variety of colors. Applies well and blends fairly easy. Awesome product
One of my favorite eye shadow palettes of all time! I reach for this pallete on the daily, the colour choice blows me away for the price and the quality of these shadows are undeniable. Extremely pigmented and creamy, would highly recommend.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
What do you guys think about this palette? Is it worth the price? Are the shadows pigmented? Thank you (:
Sharon  E.
I do want to get this palette but I haven't really heard any hype about it, I don't want to buy and not like it, the picture tarte has with the eyeshadows swatches it looks really pigmented I don't if should get it or not???
Alla R.
Is this palette available and where???
Jordan K.
How big is this palette? Looks a bit bulky.
Grace V.
Is this palette available still? Do you know which distributors sell it? Thanks :)