BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Limited-Edition Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is an amzing palette that contains every single color that I wear on a daily basis. they are too easy to aply and so pigmented love it" in 31 reviews
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Love this palette it’s one of my favorites I like how it has transition colors and shimmer colors and it’s all sectioned and it even has an under eye color as well definitely recommend for a beginner.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA
I adore this palette! I saw it the day it came out and ordered it the same day because I was so excited about it! It mostly lived up to my expectations, there are a few colors that aren't as pigmented as I would like, but they are all workable! The idea of the sets of quads and liners was a good one, but I'm not sure they all go the best together, I find that it's better to mix and match from each quad to get the best looks. Overall, amazing palette, highly recommend!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually really love this set. You have a great assortment of shimmer and matte shades. The looks you can create with this set is endless. I have yet to encounter a shade in this palette that is patchy or hard to work with. The eyeshadows feel very smooth and blendable to me. They feel good on the eye and are easy to work with. Two thumbs up.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
This palette is a bigger palette with larger shadows and lots of them! They are all colors I personally use and all look amazing with my brown eyes. I can never decide which colors I want to use as they are so diverse! I love the purple book packaging and of course I love Tarte!
R E.
This is an amazing palatte for beginners! I was hesitant when buying because of the mixed reviews, but I'm happy I did. The colors are highly pigmented and go on soft and smooth. They blend effortlessly and stay on for hours. I like the variety and the subtle pops of color it includes. The eyeliners are a little splotchy and somewhat hard to blend/work with, so I wouldn't recommend using them as eyeshadows, but I have and you just need to blend A LOT to make it smoother and less splotchy. The price was great for such big shadows and high quality. I would 10000% recommend this!!!
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
I was kind of disappointed with this palette because it is not a good as tartes others. The shadows are more stiff and less pigmented then tartelette in bloom, the pro palette or even their sex kitten palette. You can still make nice eye looks but it is more work to blend and get the pigment to show up. If you have the choice pick one of their other palettes!!
Allison M.
got this palette as a gift and i'm obsessed! it has a good range of colors for everyday and for bolder looks and is pretty pigmented. a little bit of fallout but doesnt bother me as much. overall a really nice palette to have!
Savannah M.
Trumbull, CT
I love the shadow range in this palette. Love the packaging. Love the many colors and mixes between mattes and shimmers, however the color payoff isn't quite there. I wouldn't recommend this over many other competitor palettes. Attached are a range of the colors swatched.
Madison L.
Tarte tarte tarte. You've done it again. Always keeping me on my toes with this amazingly pigmented and smooth eyeshadow palette. Beautiful colors for everyone. I've told so many people about this palette it's not even funny. Tarte is love, tarte is life.
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
I really love the layout of this palette, because each set of five eye shadows is themed. The packaging is very bulky and heavy so that stinks, but the mirror is huge so that makes up for it. The formula of these shadows is pretty good, but not what I was expecting from Tarte
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
What do you guys think about this palette? Is it worth the price? Are the shadows pigmented? Thank you (:
Sharon  E.
I do want to get this palette but I haven't really heard any hype about it, I don't want to buy and not like it, the picture tarte has with the eyeshadows swatches it looks really pigmented I don't if should get it or not???
Alla R.
Is this palette available and where???
Jordan K.
How big is this palette? Looks a bit bulky.
Grace V.
Is this palette available still? Do you know which distributors sell it? Thanks :)