BY TARTE

An adventure-ready palette with 10 everyday eye shadows and a plush new Rainforest of the Sea™ formula. This palette offers a treasure trove of new eye shadows, powered by a creamy powder formula that cuts your blending time in half. With tarte's antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea complex and conditioning coconut, it offers the smoothest texture for a velvety feel. It also primes lids for payoff with a mix of natural matte and micro-shimmer shades versatile enough for every day. This set contains:- 10 x Buried Treasure Eyeshadow in Botty (nude beige), Plank (light pink), Palm (bronze), Coconut (light pink luster), Snorkel (pink champagne), Fin (light mauve luster), Coin (copper), Skipper (deep plum), Dive (light plum), and Nauti (plum luster) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is formulated without artificial fragrances and is ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. It is also safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

E A.
Tarte was having a great sale right after Christmas with an extra percentage off sale items so I picked up a few things, one of them being this Buried Treasure eyeshadow palette. I paid $14.40 (reg $36), placed my order on 12/26/2017, it shipped on 12/27/2017 and I received on 1/4/2017.I'll admit I purchased it because of the packaging. Love or hate Tarte, they really do know how to do packaging right. I knew that the shadows had pretty mixed reviews so, honestly, I wasn't expecting too much.The pigmentation was pretty average, definitely not as bad as some reviewers would have you believe. But the creasing, oh my! I started with my regular base of skin care and Urban Decay Primer Potion, used the 4 largest bubbles of shadow and within 6 hours I had a lovely line cutting right through my crease where the shadow had balled up. Ugh.For $14 this was an OK purchase, at full price I would've been mad. It is still really pretty to look at.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Hands up i love this product! The texture of the shadows is amazing . Every shade feels soft and buttery very easy to blend . I found there were just the right amount and the perfect shades to complete a beautiful look for eyes and face you can create beautiful looks with two matte crease / transition shades.I achieved the effect I wanted by doing this. . They are not the most long wearing shades however I saved so much time doing my makeup because of how easy the colors were to blend and put together with the color selection .
Super recommend!! I bought it in Sephora
Keyshia C.
New York
I love all Tarte lip products! I purchased this product from Sephora for only $36. The bronzer is absolutely my favorite. The eye-shadows go on very smooth and last all day. With the darker shadows, a little goes a long way. The blushes are very pigmented so be careful! When I saw this at Sephora this past November, I had to have it. The amount of product for that price was just amazing to me. However, after owning it for a few months, I find that I am disappointed with it and don't really reach for it too often. The bronzer and pink illumining powder are AMAZING! Honestly, they are my favorite part of the palette. They both blend easily and provide a nice, healthy glow that is more low-key for wintertime. Overall, if you are just looking for a nice starter kit, I think this would fit the bill. Maybe I have just been too spoiled by other high-end shadows and glosses. I wouldn't repurchase this one, but I do like the bronzer and luminizing powder enough to buy individually.
Erika T.
Washingtonville
Wow wow wow wow!! I love these colors. They are so beautiful. I used this palette for the first time today. I bought it from Sephora, on sale for $25, and it’s totally worth it. I usually only wear urban decay shadows, but the formula for these shadows is definitely a contender. So pigmented, very blender, and a varied of mattes and shimmers. The design of the palette is so different too, witch such luxurious packaging. I love it!! The only thing I can do without is the mold that the shadows were pressed in to crease waves. I feel like because of this, the color is unevenly applied to the brush, so it takes a few dips to get a decent amount of product on the brush for application.
Kristina P.
The limited edition @tartecosmetics holiday packaging is brilliant! This palette is called, 'Buried Treasure' eyeshadow palette. I love how colorful and luxuriously it is made. The eye shadows are a pigmented, creamy powder formula that I find easy to blend. The shades are gorgeous and perfect for the everyday makeup look & are made in their antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea formula. The palette is a mix of natural matte & microshimmer shades and they are arranged in an island mosaic with cute, pirate names! The shades are as follows:

booty (nude beige)
plank (light pink)
palm (bronze)
coconut (light pink luster)
snorkel (pink champagne)
fin (light mauve luster)
coin (copper)
skipper (deep plum)
dive (light plum)
nauti (plum luster)
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Ehhh. When I first saw it I thought it was drop dead gorgeous - have never seen such a unique shape for eyeshadows. However, sometimes I get annoyed that there is less of a color than another. Like why is the base color so tiny and the dark red so huge?? The colors are pretty but they are ALL so similar to each other, I would get the same effect using 5 as I would blending out 1. A little smaller than expected. In general though, tarte eyeshadows don't disappoint and the packing is v cute.
Destiny D.
Erie, PA
This is such a gorgeous palette. I love that it breaks away from standard rows of circles and squares. I also really like that this palette is quite small and comes with a great mirror. However this palette isn’t extremely functional for me, the shades mostly have shimmer and there isn’t a crease shade. I essentially just use this palette when I want a color for my lids.
Brittney W.
The packaging is absolutely beautiful and sturdy. I heard several complaints about fall out into other shadows because they’re so close together but in all honesty it’s just like any other palette, you need to use a light hand and tap the excess off outside of the palette. The colors are gorgeous (though not as dark in person) and well pigmented. I actually bought a spare when they went on sale since they’re limited edition.
Emma N.
This was such a great little palette! The shadows were super easy to blend and went on so smooth! They have good pigment and last for most of the day without touch ups! The photos they have online are a bit misleading though, as many of the pinks are actually closer to bronze/cream. Overall a nice palette!
Samantha D.
Amawalk, NY
I really like this produce, the formula is super soft and blendable. I like that it has both mate and shimmer shades but I would have like to see a darker brown or black shade in place of having the two red toned shades. The lighter shadows are not as pigmented as I would’ve liked.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
This looks so cute! I can't wait to try
Angela T.
I wonder if it's really worth it!!! Have tried this yet and I really am curious as to if it's good or not
Asma M.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Tarte is amazing.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
omg it looks amazzing  , where can i find it??