BY TARTE

An adventure-ready palette with 10 everyday eye shadows and a plush new Rainforest of the Sea™ formula. This palette offers a treasure trove of new eye shadows, powered by a creamy powder formula that cuts your blending time in half. With tarte's antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea complex and conditioning coconut, it offers the smoothest texture for a velvety feel. It also primes lids for payoff with a mix of natural matte and micro-shimmer shades versatile enough for every day. This set contains:- 10 x Buried Treasure Eyeshadow in Botty (nude beige), Plank (light pink), Palm (bronze), Coconut (light pink luster), Snorkel (pink champagne), Fin (light mauve luster), Coin (copper), Skipper (deep plum), Dive (light plum), and Nauti (plum luster) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is formulated without artificial fragrances and is ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. It is also safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Oh my gosh this looks absolutely gorgeous!! How is the pigmentation...1 Answers
  • I wonder if it's really worth it!!! Have tried this yet and I reall...2 Answers
  • Is there alot of fallout? I see this palette getting messy when using.1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Tarte lip products! I purchased this product from Sephora for only $36. The bronzer is absolutely my favorite. The eye-shadows go on very smooth and last all day. With the darker shadows, a little goes a long way. The blushes are very pigmented so be careful! When I saw this at Sephora this past November, I had to have it. The amount of product for that price was just amazing to me. However, after owning it for a few months, I find that I am disappointed with it and don't really reach for it too often. The bronzer and pink illumining powder are AMAZING! Honestly, they are my favorite part of the palette. They both blend easily and provide a nice, healthy glow that is more low-key for wintertime. Overall, if you are just looking for a nice starter kit, I think this would fit the bill. Maybe I have just been too spoiled by other high-end shadows and glosses. I wouldn't repurchase this one, but I do like the bronzer and luminizing powder enough to buy individually.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The limited edition @tartecosmetics holiday packaging is brilliant! This palette is called, 'Buried Treasure' eyeshadow palette. I love how colorful and luxuriously it is made. The eye shadows are a pigmented, creamy powder formula that I find easy to blend. The shades are gorgeous and perfect for the everyday makeup look & are made in their antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea formula. The palette is a mix of natural matte & microshimmer shades and they are arranged in an island mosaic with cute, pirate names! The shades are as follows:

booty (nude beige)
plank (light pink)
palm (bronze)
coconut (light pink luster)
snorkel (pink champagne)
nauti (plum luster)
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So tarte is amazing ! The packaging, the box the compact are all so beautiful ! Tarte never fails with their campaigns and I always end up buying another color palette I don't need well that's a lie I need all the palettes I can get . The colors are amazing love the variety and your brush fits in each hade no problem ! Loveeeeeeeee this product it's a must try ! Also for newbies color palettes expand your makeup by giving you access to many new and exciting colors that you normally wouldn't buy but would love to try !
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tarte it's one of my favorite brands hands down! The quality of there makeup is always great and consistent which I look for when chosing a makeup brand. This palette Is gorgeous from the outer packaging too the product inside. The shadows are pigmented and shimmer there super pretty. I highly recommend this to others it's worth picking up and having it to your collection.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is always amazing, you can never go wrong with them. Their products aren't too pricey but not the cheapest either. I just got my hands on this palette the day it released and I could not wait to play with it. There is little fallout and the pigmentation is amazing. Perfect fall color palette. Tarte has done it again
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of ANYTHING tarte makes. This goes on so smoothly and beautifully, it's so hard not to use it every single day. It is super long lasting. I got it from a MUA friend of mine who constantly destashes so I don't know what she paid for it, or if it's still available but I highly recommend it!
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so completely gorgeous! I love how well they blend and they are very pigmented as well. I love that this palette can be worn for a natural, work day look to a night out on the town look. It's super versatile. The price is great as well and the packaging is really cute and different. I love it.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cutest blush palette ever. It has every color you would ever need. Love the range of beautiful silky colors that have a great color pay off. Theg last all day long and apply to the face like butter. I really recommend this as a gift ahhh it would make someone very happy.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Harlan, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was bought as a gift for me and I hate to say that I wasn't a fan. I'm not in to bright colors though, but my little cousin is in love with it and uses it daily. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but if you are in to bright colors I would say give it a shot.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, Tarte is my FAVORITE brand. But this pallet is off the charts fabulous! The packaging and the design is so pretty that when I first bought it I didnt even want to open it and ruin it. Every makeup lover needs to try this. Its so shimmery and glowey!
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so cute! I can't wait to try
Gemma D.
Gemma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think tarte packaging is so cute !!
norah mohammad a.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Tarte is amazing.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wonder if it's really worth it!!! Have tried this yet and I really am curious as to if it's good or not
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
where can we get this palette in france please ? I'd die to have it <3 OMG !