BY TARTE

An adventure-ready palette with 10 everyday eye shadows and a plush new Rainforest of the Sea™ formula. This palette offers a treasure trove of new eye shadows, powered by a creamy powder formula that cuts your blending time in half. With tarte's antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea complex and conditioning coconut, it offers the smoothest texture for a velvety feel. It also primes lids for payoff with a mix of natural matte and micro-shimmer shades versatile enough for every day. This set contains:- 10 x Buried Treasure Eyeshadow in Botty (nude beige), Plank (light pink), Palm (bronze), Coconut (light pink luster), Snorkel (pink champagne), Fin (light mauve luster), Coin (copper), Skipper (deep plum), Dive (light plum), and Nauti (plum luster) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is formulated without artificial fragrances and is ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. It is also safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Keyshia C.
New York
I love all Tarte lip products! I purchased this product from Sephora for only $36. The bronzer is absolutely my favorite. The eye-shadows go on very smooth and last all day. With the darker shadows, a little goes a long way. The blushes are very pigmented so be careful! When I saw this at Sephora this past November, I had to have it. The amount of product for that price was just amazing to me. However, after owning it for a few months, I find that I am disappointed with it and don't really reach for it too often. The bronzer and pink illumining powder are AMAZING! Honestly, they are my favorite part of the palette. They both blend easily and provide a nice, healthy glow that is more low-key for wintertime. Overall, if you are just looking for a nice starter kit, I think this would fit the bill. Maybe I have just been too spoiled by other high-end shadows and glosses. I wouldn't repurchase this one, but I do like the bronzer and luminizing powder enough to buy individually.
Kristina P.
The limited edition @tartecosmetics holiday packaging is brilliant! This palette is called, 'Buried Treasure' eyeshadow palette. I love how colorful and luxuriously it is made. The eye shadows are a pigmented, creamy powder formula that I find easy to blend. The shades are gorgeous and perfect for the everyday makeup look & are made in their antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea formula. The palette is a mix of natural matte & microshimmer shades and they are arranged in an island mosaic with cute, pirate names! The shades are as follows:

booty (nude beige)
plank (light pink)
palm (bronze)
coconut (light pink luster)
snorkel (pink champagne)
fin (light mauve luster)
coin (copper)
skipper (deep plum)
dive (light plum)
nauti (plum luster)
Mellissa S.
Fargo
I went to Sephora for the VIB sale and swatched almost everything in the store haha. I could not quit thinking about this palette I had to have it. The formula is so smooth and buttery, and blends wonderfully. I absolutely love it!! I am a lover of shimmers on the eye and this does not disappoint. I have been using this palette everyday since I got it, I can use it with every palette I have to add that pop of Shimmer!! I highly recommend this palette and it would be great for travel!!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love tarte it's one of my favorite brands hands down! The quality of there makeup is always great and consistent which I look for when chosing a makeup brand. This palette Is gorgeous from the outer packaging too the product inside. The shadows are pigmented and shimmer there super pretty. I highly recommend this to others it's worth picking up and having it to your collection.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I am a fan of ANYTHING tarte makes. This goes on so smoothly and beautifully, it's so hard not to use it every single day. It is super long lasting. I got it from a MUA friend of mine who constantly destashes so I don't know what she paid for it, or if it's still available but I highly recommend it!
Leigh P.
So tarte is amazing ! The packaging, the box the compact are all so beautiful ! Tarte never fails with their campaigns and I always end up buying another color palette I don't need well that's a lie I need all the palettes I can get . The colors are amazing love the variety and your brush fits in each hade no problem ! Loveeeeeeeee this product it's a must try ! Also for newbies color palettes expand your makeup by giving you access to many new and exciting colors that you normally wouldn't buy but would love to try !
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I am in love with this palette. The colors are so amazing and pretty. As always the colors are creamy. They blend very nicely. I love the pigmentation in these. Tarte is a great company with so many wonderful products. So glad I got this. I think I am in love. Totally obsessed.
Liz W.
Saw this palette and knew I had to have it. It has all the colors I love! Shadows are super soft and pretty. The palette is kinda small, about 3 inches x 3 inches. I love the colors but I really don't like that all of the shadows aren't the same size. Loving the colors Skipper and Coconut but I wish they were bigger.
A few suggestions:
Pick up in store - a few shadows got slightly cracked in shipping.
Use a glitter glue or other means of holding the glittery shades on the eye.
Jess S.
Tarte is always amazing, you can never go wrong with them. Their products aren't too pricey but not the cheapest either. I just got my hands on this palette the day it released and I could not wait to play with it. There is little fallout and the pigmentation is amazing. Perfect fall color palette. Tarte has done it again
Christina O.
northridge
Hands down, Tarte is my FAVORITE brand. But this pallet is off the charts fabulous! The packaging and the design is so pretty that when I first bought it I didnt even want to open it and ruin it. Every makeup lover needs to try this. Its so shimmery and glowey!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so cute! I can't wait to try
Gemma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think tarte packaging is so cute !!
Asma M.
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wonder if it's really worth it!!! Have tried this yet and I really am curious as to if it's good or not
norah mohammad a.