BY TARTE

A delicious, double-sided palette with ten deluxe blush and highlight shades to make every skin tone glow. This palette delivers eight blushes and two highlighters in a gorgeous mix of warm and cool tones. The shades range from subtle to bold with matte and micro-shimmer finishes, all powered by tarte's iconic Amazonian clay for amazing payoff and long wear. The bright, intricate packaging is inspired by Moroccan design, blending the best of color and texture in one space-saving palette. This palette contains:- 8 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Blush in Angelic (peachy pink), Fortunate (pink melon), Skillful (pink berry), Exhilarating (fuchsia), Authentic (plummy rose), Endless (pink raspberry), Dainty (melon), and Extraordinary (shimmering coral). - 2 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Highlighter in Worthy (soft pink) and Whimsical (shimmery gold). It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is vegan, oil free, and formulated with tarte 12-hour power™. It is also dermatologist tested.

Alisha B.
Brandon, FL
Oh this palette...makes my heart so happy. Very long wearing blush that’s highly pigmented. You can use a light hand for a wash of color, or go in hard like I do and have beautiful pigment. This palette has so many options for colors, and I can honestly say I’ve been able to use them all. This blush stays put for 12+ hours during busy shifts as a flight nurse in Florida. I highly recommend the Amazonian clay blushes if you can’t get your hands on this palette. Extremely long wearing and beautiful!!!
Jenny T.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this a while back as a Christmas gift and I still use it to this day! Absolutely love the range of colors and how many options you have. Super pigmented/easy to apply and blendable! I would definitely say this is a blush palette to have in your everyday makeup. One side is for warmer seasons and the other is for winter season! Love this palette, use it every time I do my makeup!
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Tarte but sad to say, this did not make the cut for me. I purchased this from Ulta while ago and as soon as I got home and swatched it, I had to return it. The shades literally did nothing for me. I kept adding more and more of the product onto my skin and it barely made any effect. I was hoping that okay, if one color doesn't work, maybe the other would. NOPE! For a person of color, this palette did no justice for me. Maybe for a person with lighter skin, but definitely not for me.

Again I love you Tarte but this unfortunately did not work out for me. The reason why I purchased is because they provided a photo with three women of color, light, tan, and dark. On the photo it appeared to be super highly pigmented, but of course, you won't know until you try it.

I returned this for the Anastasia Blush palette and her palette does wonders for me.
Alanna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love snagging started holiday blush palettes. They are so pigmented and last FOREVER. in the holiday palettes you get a nice variety of finishes, cool tones, warm tones, and even highlighters. You cant go wrong with these for the variety and staying power! Great purchase!
Chelsea S.
Hopkinton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite and most used blush palette to date. I bought this on sale after receiving a sample of their blush in the mail. The quality is amazing and I’ve been mixing and matching for 2 years and I’m only half way through some of the pans. The blush blends out really smoothly. This was a really great product and it’s a shame it was limited edition.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Got this years limited edition holiday blush bazaar from Tarte and omg...it's soooo pretty! It's not overall highly pigmented, which I like and has various shades that will suit most light-tan skintone..I'm not sure how this palette would show up in deeper skin tones though..I'm a MAC NC 40/ Loreal true match w6 girl and all the shades show up very well on me. Got mine from Sephora when they were having their 10% off for beauty insiders and it retails for $44, so I got it a little cheaper. This palette is such a huge value as it contains so many blushes and 2 highlight shades. The highlights are very subtle though and not your usual "in your face Becca highlight"..it's nice blush toppers. The blushes also layers well and stays put all day (I have combination skin). Overall highly recommend :)
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
Tarte has some of the best blushes in my opinion, they are pigmented and blend like a dream. If you get a chance to get your hands on one of the limited edition blush pallets, I highly recommend. This pallet has every color you would ever need, plus a highlighter! I prefer to buy blushes in palettes so I can cut down on the amount of singles I have, so this is perfect! If you are an avid blush user and like to have options, I say get your hands on one of these palettes, you will not be disappointed.
Emily M.
Los Angeles
tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette I purchased this blush palette 3 months ago and I love this palette! I’m as pale as they come and it’s not overly pigmented so you can do a light blush day or build it up to how you like it. I have rosacea and I’ve been leaning more towards wearing no foundation and the mauve shades blend so well making it look like a natural flush rather then a blotchy flush. The peachy colors not so much unless it’s a full coverage foundation kind of day which I LOVE when I wear a full face, my go-to! I’m giving this four star bc I strongly dislike the highlights 😣 they are very dry and I thought maybe I could tap into it with a blush shade to give a glowy effect but nope! All in all I would recommend bc there are only two highlight shades so I think this is such a good deal even with those two flops
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
I love the tarte Amazonian clay blush formula. It is the best. It lasts all day. It’s pigmented but with a light hand you can build it up. I have heard that when they put the blushes into the books or palettes the formula changes so I was hesitant about getting this, but this is the original formula so I was quite excited. I enjoy tarte blushes but I can never go through one color so this allows me to try many colors at once and it’s a great price. I would definitely recommend.
Yadira G.
Pacoima
This blush palette is amazing! You get lots of variation of blushes. This is seriously my go to palette when I travel because I don’t have to be carrying single blushes. The colors are perfect! They are all soft and buildable depending on how much blush you like. There is one shade that isn’t much of a blush, I use it as a highlight at times because it’s gold with a bit of shimmer on it. If your looking for a blush palette this is the perfect one and worth every dime!
Joe B.
Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
Looking to get more into blush. I need some recommendations girl!?
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I need this in my life! My favorite blush brand, but are the quality of these the same as the individuals? Sometimes I find when they are in a palette, they aren’t as great of quality . Thanks!
Azalfa A.