BY TARTE #1 in Blush

A delicious, double-sided palette with ten deluxe blush and highlight shades to make every skin tone glow. This palette delivers eight blushes and two highlighters in a gorgeous mix of warm and cool tones. The shades range from subtle to bold with matte and micro-shimmer finishes, all powered by tarte's iconic Amazonian clay for amazing payoff and long wear. The bright, intricate packaging is inspired by Moroccan design, blending the best of color and texture in one space-saving palette. This palette contains:- 8 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Blush in Angelic (peachy pink), Fortunate (pink melon), Skillful (pink berry), Exhilarating (fuchsia), Authentic (plummy rose), Endless (pink raspberry), Dainty (melon), and Extraordinary (shimmering coral). - 2 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Highlighter in Worthy (soft pink) and Whimsical (shimmery gold). It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is vegan, oil free, and formulated with tarte 12-hour power™. It is also dermatologist tested.

• On my Christmas list, is it worth buying?2 Answers
  • This is my dream comes true tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Am...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I can’t even express how excited I was to get this and how much I love it now that I have it. I have always been a fan of Tarte’s Amazonian Clay blushes but I found it pricey to buy all of the colors that I wanted. I am a major blush girl so I wanted a lot of the colors and I really love to change up my look from day to day. This palette makes that so easy. There are so many beautiful colors and I haven’t had an issue finding one for any look that I’m going for. The blushes are pigmented but not overly pigmented so that when you put it on, you don’t look like a clown from adding too much in the very beginning. You can build it to where you want it and it blends out very easily. This is definitely something that I like to travel with so that I have different choices, no matter where I am at, and I don’t have to sacrifice looking the way I want to. For the price, this blush palette is an excellent value and I recommend it highly.
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Got this years limited edition holiday blush bazaar from Tarte and omg...it's soooo pretty! It's not overall highly pigmented, which I like and has various shades that will suit most light-tan skintone..I'm not sure how this palette would show up in deeper skin tones though..I'm a MAC NC 40/ Loreal true match w6 girl and all the shades show up very well on me. Got mine from Sephora when they were having their 10% off for beauty insiders and it retails for $44, so I got it a little cheaper. This palette is such a huge value as it contains so many blushes and 2 highlight shades. The highlights are very subtle though and not your usual "in your face Becca highlight"..it's nice blush toppers. The blushes also layers well and stays put all day (I have combination skin). Overall highly recommend :)
Sarah G.
Katy
This is the best blush pallet I have ever owned, and I’ve had a lot! First off you can’t beat the price for what you get. Secondly it has every shade of blush you could ever need in it. I love that it has some highlighters in it as well so you can take the matte blushes and make them sparkle or just use them alone as highlighters. The compact is so sleek and pretty. It’s perfect for travel so you don’t have to choose between 1 or 2 blushes. The formulation is absolutely amazing and the color pay off is great. They aren’t too harsh so you can build the color and they blend so nicely over other products.
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
This Christmas I received this blush as a Christmas gift this year and have been using it nonstop! The quality of tarts blushes is amazing and you definitely get that same quality in this palette! I highly recommend getting as the value for the number of blushes that you get along with the two highlighters are definitely worth it!!! This palette is perfect for on the go and you can complete any look with it!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This blush palette is my new favorite and the color selection is worthy of 10 stars. These blushes have a smooth, dewy and natural application that gives your cheeks a next to skin and natural flushed look without looking overly made up, but of course you can build the intensity if desired. If Tartes blush bazaar isn't in your makeup collection you're seriously missing out on blush heaven! Not to mention the palettes beautiful design is as enticing as the blushes that live inside!
Manda G.
There are not enough words to describe my absolute LOVE for this blush palette from Tarte. If you do not own this you seriously need to buy it. It is sold at Sephora. I purchased this back in November as part of the Sephora VIB Rouge sale and literally have only used this palette since then. I loved it so much I ordered it a few weeks ago from Sephora through Ebates for cashback as a gift for my mother for the holidays. Tarte’s blush formula is unlike anything else I am obsessed and the colors in this palette are stunning and very usable. Highly highly recommend.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Tarte has got to be my absolute favorite makeup brand. The products they release, especially around the holidays are amazing. This palette comes with 7 blushes and 3 highlighters. The pinkish highlight can also substitute for a more shimmery blush. They are all extremely pigmented and long wearing. My blush lasted me a good 10-11 hours last night. The Amazonian Clay formula has always been one of my favorite formulas for that reason though. The shade selection is beautiful also because you get a really nice range of colors. Also the $44 price tag is amazing considering your getting $150 worth of products. And finally, Tarte has the cutest packaging on the market in my opinion and this palette is gorgeous both inside and out. I highly recommend picking this up before it's gone.
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
I am blown away by this blush palette! None of the shades are too close in color, so it can used to create any look. Typically I am nervous about buying limited addition items, do to the usual decrease in quality. I am glad I took the chance with this product, because it is going to last for quite awhile. It's no longer available, but if it returns next year I would recommend this product to someone who likes to keep a variety in their blush selection!
lex r.
Oxford, MS
This is some of the best blush on the market. I️t is actually long lasting and it has an amazing, pigmented, and bendable formula. This is the PERFECT gift to get because I️t comes with a vast variety of colors and even some highlight shades. I️ would recommend this product for everyone because there are great shades for everyone in this palette. I️t is small and compact, which makes I️t great to travel with or to store with the rest of your makeup
Thao H.
Altadena, CA
This is a very nice Blush palette, it's a great value set. The packaging is metallic and feels sturdy, its beautiful and is Moroccan inspired. The blushes themselves are nice. They are smaller and of lower quality than the regular Tarte's blushes. However, the blushes are versatile. They are more neutral in colors than what is shown on the internet. There are 8 blushes and 2 highlighters. Some of the blushes are Matte while others have shimmers in them. I didn't care too much for the highlighters because I felt like the glitter in them were too big. The blushes are pigmented enough and last decently long, but as I mentioned before, the quality of lower than regular tarte's blushes. Overall, this is a very nice Blush palette and would be a great holiday gift.
Joe B.
Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I need this in my life! My favorite blush brand, but are the quality of these the same as the individuals? Sometimes I find when they are in a palette, they aren’t as great of quality . Thanks!
Nicole K.
How pigmented are the darker blush colors
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
Is it well pigmented and nice?
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
 Is this good the  tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette Color Wheel ? I wanna try it out but thi is too much expensive I wish I will get it for free...