BY TARTE #2 in Makeup Palettes

A delicious, double-sided palette with ten deluxe blush and highlight shades to make every skin tone glow. This palette delivers eight blushes and two highlighters in a gorgeous mix of warm and cool tones. The shades range from subtle to bold with matte and micro-shimmer finishes, all powered by tarte's iconic Amazonian clay for amazing payoff and long wear. The bright, intricate packaging is inspired by Moroccan design, blending the best of color and texture in one space-saving palette. This palette contains:- 8 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Blush in Angelic (peachy pink), Fortunate (pink melon), Skillful (pink berry), Exhilarating (fuchsia), Authentic (plummy rose), Endless (pink raspberry), Dainty (melon), and Extraordinary (shimmering coral). - 2 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Highlighter in Worthy (soft pink) and Whimsical (shimmery gold). It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is vegan, oil free, and formulated with tarte 12-hour power™. It is also dermatologist tested.

• Are these blushes worth the steep price?4 Answers
  • On my Christmas list, is it worth buying?2 Answers
  • This is my dream comes true tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Am...1 Answers
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
I can’t even express how excited I was to get this and how much I love it now that I have it. I have always been a fan of Tarte’s Amazonian Clay blushes but I found it pricey to buy all of the colors that I wanted. I am a major blush girl so I wanted a lot of the colors and I really love to change up my look from day to day. This palette makes that so easy. There are so many beautiful colors and I haven’t had an issue finding one for any look that I’m going for. The blushes are pigmented but not overly pigmented so that when you put it on, you don’t look like a clown from adding too much in the very beginning. You can build it to where you want it and it blends out very easily. This is definitely something that I like to travel with so that I have different choices, no matter where I am at, and I don’t have to sacrifice looking the way I want to. For the price, this blush palette is an excellent value and I recommend it highly.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Tarte but sad to say, this did not make the cut for me. I purchased this from Ulta while ago and as soon as I got home and swatched it, I had to return it. The shades literally did nothing for me. I kept adding more and more of the product onto my skin and it barely made any effect. I was hoping that okay, if one color doesn't work, maybe the other would. NOPE! For a person of color, this palette did no justice for me. Maybe for a person with lighter skin, but definitely not for me.

Again I love you Tarte but this unfortunately did not work out for me. The reason why I purchased is because they provided a photo with three women of color, light, tan, and dark. On the photo it appeared to be super highly pigmented, but of course, you won't know until you try it.

I returned this for the Anastasia Blush palette and her palette does wonders for me.
Sarah G.
This is the best blush pallet I have ever owned, and I’ve had a lot! First off you can’t beat the price for what you get. Secondly it has every shade of blush you could ever need in it. I love that it has some highlighters in it as well so you can take the matte blushes and make them sparkle or just use them alone as highlighters. The compact is so sleek and pretty. It’s perfect for travel so you don’t have to choose between 1 or 2 blushes. The formulation is absolutely amazing and the color pay off is great. They aren’t too harsh so you can build the color and they blend so nicely over other products.
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
This Christmas I received this blush as a Christmas gift this year and have been using it nonstop! The quality of tarts blushes is amazing and you definitely get that same quality in this palette! I highly recommend getting as the value for the number of blushes that you get along with the two highlighters are definitely worth it!!! This palette is perfect for on the go and you can complete any look with it!
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Got this years limited edition holiday blush bazaar from Tarte and omg...it's soooo pretty! It's not overall highly pigmented, which I like and has various shades that will suit most light-tan skintone..I'm not sure how this palette would show up in deeper skin tones though..I'm a MAC NC 40/ Loreal true match w6 girl and all the shades show up very well on me. Got mine from Sephora when they were having their 10% off for beauty insiders and it retails for $44, so I got it a little cheaper. This palette is such a huge value as it contains so many blushes and 2 highlight shades. The highlights are very subtle though and not your usual "in your face Becca highlight"..it's nice blush toppers. The blushes also layers well and stays put all day (I have combination skin). Overall highly recommend :)
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This blush palette is my new favorite and the color selection is worthy of 10 stars. These blushes have a smooth, dewy and natural application that gives your cheeks a next to skin and natural flushed look without looking overly made up, but of course you can build the intensity if desired. If Tartes blush bazaar isn't in your makeup collection you're seriously missing out on blush heaven! Not to mention the palettes beautiful design is as enticing as the blushes that live inside!
Manda G.
There are not enough words to describe my absolute LOVE for this blush palette from Tarte. If you do not own this you seriously need to buy it. It is sold at Sephora. I purchased this back in November as part of the Sephora VIB Rouge sale and literally have only used this palette since then. I loved it so much I ordered it a few weeks ago from Sephora through Ebates for cashback as a gift for my mother for the holidays. Tarte’s blush formula is unlike anything else I am obsessed and the colors in this palette are stunning and very usable. Highly highly recommend.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Tarte has got to be my absolute favorite makeup brand. The products they release, especially around the holidays are amazing. This palette comes with 7 blushes and 3 highlighters. The pinkish highlight can also substitute for a more shimmery blush. They are all extremely pigmented and long wearing. My blush lasted me a good 10-11 hours last night. The Amazonian Clay formula has always been one of my favorite formulas for that reason though. The shade selection is beautiful also because you get a really nice range of colors. Also the $44 price tag is amazing considering your getting $150 worth of products. And finally, Tarte has the cutest packaging on the market in my opinion and this palette is gorgeous both inside and out. I highly recommend picking this up before it's gone.
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
I love the tarte Amazonian clay blush formula. It is the best. It lasts all day. It’s pigmented but with a light hand you can build it up. I have heard that when they put the blushes into the books or palettes the formula changes so I was hesitant about getting this, but this is the original formula so I was quite excited. I enjoy tarte blushes but I can never go through one color so this allows me to try many colors at once and it’s a great price. I would definitely recommend.
Thao H.
Altadena, CA
This is a very nice Blush palette, it's a great value set. The packaging is metallic and feels sturdy, its beautiful and is Moroccan inspired. The blushes themselves are nice. They are smaller and of lower quality than the regular Tarte's blushes. However, the blushes are versatile. They are more neutral in colors than what is shown on the internet. There are 8 blushes and 2 highlighters. Some of the blushes are Matte while others have shimmers in them. I didn't care too much for the highlighters because I felt like the glitter in them were too big. The blushes are pigmented enough and last decently long, but as I mentioned before, the quality of lower than regular tarte's blushes. Overall, this is a very nice Blush palette and would be a great holiday gift.
Joe B.
Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I need this in my life! My favorite blush brand, but are the quality of these the same as the individuals? Sometimes I find when they are in a palette, they aren’t as great of quality . Thanks!
Nicole K.
How pigmented are the darker blush colors
Ivy P.
Are these blushes worth the steep price?
Martha W.
Is this palette still available to purchase?