BY TARTE #71 in Blush

A delicious, double-sided palette with ten deluxe blush and highlight shades to make every skin tone glow. This palette delivers eight blushes and two highlighters in a gorgeous mix of warm and cool tones. The shades range from subtle to bold with matte and micro-shimmer finishes, all powered by tarte's iconic Amazonian clay for amazing payoff and long wear. The bright, intricate packaging is inspired by Moroccan design, blending the best of color and texture in one space-saving palette. This palette contains:- 8 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Blush in Angelic (peachy pink), Fortunate (pink melon), Skillful (pink berry), Exhilarating (fuchsia), Authentic (plummy rose), Endless (pink raspberry), Dainty (melon), and Extraordinary (shimmering coral). - 2 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Highlighter in Worthy (soft pink) and Whimsical (shimmery gold). It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is vegan, oil free, and formulated with tarte 12-hour power™. It is also dermatologist tested.

• This is my dream comes true tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Amaz...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes5 Answers
  • How pigmented are the darker blush colorsBe the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte has got to be my absolute favorite makeup brand. The products they release, especially around the holidays are amazing. This palette comes with 7 blushes and 3 highlighters. The pinkish highlight can also substitute for a more shimmery blush. They are all extremely pigmented and long wearing. My blush lasted me a good 10-11 hours last night. The Amazonian Clay formula has always been one of my favorite formulas for that reason though. The shade selection is beautiful also because you get a really nice range of colors. Also the $44 price tag is amazing considering your getting $150 worth of products. And finally, Tarte has the cutest packaging on the market in my opinion and this palette is gorgeous both inside and out. I highly recommend picking this up before it's gone.
Gladyeliz C.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried the regular tarte blushes before, so I can't compare the quality, but that's because I have a really hard time justifying paying their price for one blush. That' why I got this palette, because you really can't beat getting 8 blushes for this price. The blushes are all really good quality, they have just the right amount of pigment and are really long wearing. The highlighters aren't anything special. You can use them, they work, but they aren't great. I don't mind at all though, because the blushes alone make this palette worth it. I really love the packaging, too. The design is beautiful, and even though I was skeptical of the double-sided packaging at first, the divider has done a really good job of keeping the colors separate so far. It's really compact for containing 10 pans. Also, the pans are just big enough to fit a brush in, so you get plenty of product with each shade. This palette definitely worth it!
Paighton W.
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this palette in the mail from Sephora. So I haven't been able to play around with them on the face yet. But they are very pigmented and they feel buttery. I was worried when buying online because some of the shades looked like they would be too dark for me. But now that I have it I feel like you could easily use a light hand or build them up depending on your skin tone.

Also a lot of people have asked if this palette is made in China and it is.
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I saw this I knew I had to have it. In my opinion most people don't give blush enough credit. I don't go anywhere without mine I don't have any cons for this the packaging is amazing and very sturdy the price point is great for all the product to get and I love how you get so many different shades. I'm a big believer in mixing this and that to get that perfect shade that you want I've always loved blush and it was one of the first things that my mother taught me how to use you can never go wrong with tarte products and I definitely recommend tarte Cosmeticstarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushtarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette Color Wheel
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tarte blushes, and most of their products but I feel like for a blush palette, this gave me too many orange based, coral and Rusty and peachy type colors. One or two might have been okay, but for ppl like me who prefer cooler instead of warmer shades, this was a miss. Only two I really like using, so I don't feel it was really neutral and can be used by everyone. Waste of money for me. Also, pro- tip: use with a light hand! ESPECIALLY on the darker shades. A little goes a long way. And it's much easier to keep layering on more instead of trying to remove excess you didn't need. Fair girls BEWARE!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte has the best blushes and to have this many in one palette is amazing! A few are a bit dark for my skin tone but those work great as shadows as well. The staying power is great. These will last all day and the ingredients are all natural, vegan and cruelty free. This is one of my favorite brands and I have never gone wrong when purchasing one of their products. Like I said, this has a large range of shades for all skin tones and while they may not work for everyone as blush, they also make great shadows.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tarte palettes are really amazing for beginners and experts.... they are amazing to try to play with blush colors you normally wouldn't wear ! Who knows you may have a couple new favorites you never would have tried without a palette like this ! Tarte products are time and time again flawless and this one does not disappoint. Great colors that settle into the cheek perfectly ! Definitely worth the money .... if your looking to experiment with blushes try this you will be hooked !
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Tarte palette. The blushes aren't as good as the full size and they are also a different formula but I still dig it. Blush lasts decently long and they have a beautiful color selection. I purchase one of these Tarte wheels once a year at least. I am a huge collector and I love Tarte products. I collect all things beauty. I usually purchase them from Sephora and they are nice for anyone who wants to spurge on some blush variety.
Fatime U.
Fatime U.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte's blushes are really amazing. This palette is a great palette for on the go and for those who are professional artists because you can carry such a big variety with you while traveling. I think for myself, however, I'm going to skip the palette and just stay with my blush singles - just because I know that the singles I have I will use almost all the time, and not all of the colors in the palette are my cup of tea.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no clue what my ideal blush is, so when I bought this, I was able to mix and try different shades to narrow down, or find my perfect blush! I love this pallet and I tend to use the lights shade as a highlighter being that it is very sparkly (FYI over half of these blushes come with sparkle which isn't the best for blush but you can mix with a matte blush to tone down the sparkle)
Joe B.
Joe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried any of tarte's previous blushes and what do you think do them. Would they also be good for a variety of skin tones on clients x
steph s.
steph s.
New Milford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this a limited edition product?
Amber L.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you get a decent amount of each?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This particular one is new? I thought it came a long time ago and now it's hard to find.