BY TARTE #27 in Blush

A delicious, double-sided palette with ten deluxe blush and highlight shades to make every skin tone glow. This palette delivers eight blushes and two highlighters in a gorgeous mix of warm and cool tones. The shades range from subtle to bold with matte and micro-shimmer finishes, all powered by tarte's iconic Amazonian clay for amazing payoff and long wear. The bright, intricate packaging is inspired by Moroccan design, blending the best of color and texture in one space-saving palette. This palette contains:- 8 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Blush in Angelic (peachy pink), Fortunate (pink melon), Skillful (pink berry), Exhilarating (fuchsia), Authentic (plummy rose), Endless (pink raspberry), Dainty (melon), and Extraordinary (shimmering coral). - 2 x 0.084 oz/ 2.4 g Highlighter in Worthy (soft pink) and Whimsical (shimmery gold). It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This palette is vegan, oil free, and formulated with tarte 12-hour power™. It is also dermatologist tested.

• On my Christmas list, is it worth buying?1 Answers
  • This is my dream comes true tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Am...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was extremely gun-shy about purchasing this. I tend to be weary of limited edition stuff out of concern for quality. What ended up selling me was the amount of product for the price. I had a 15% off coupon from Tarte so I decided to go for it.

A Tarte full size blush is 0.2 oz. Each of these pans are 0.084. 3 of these pans equal 0.252, so over a full size. The palette is over 0.8 so, 4 full sized products. Great value! I wasn’t thrilled about there being two highlighters since I had just bought the Pro Glow (review to come 😍) but as it turns out, these are unique compared to the other highlighters I have and they are very high quality.

The blushes themselves in this palette are VERY pigmented. Much more so than the Tarte single pans that I have purchased, actually. They are long lasting and I love the variety of colors. I should be good on blush for a very long time, especially with how little product you need to produce a lot of color. I doubt I will ever hit pan. The consistency is comparable to normal Tarte blush. I am very pleased!

I forgot to take a picture before I depotted them. These are not magnetic like the full size blushes, but they were pretty easy to depot (especially by Tarte standards. Tarte doesn’t play with their packaging. Normally a good thing, but I love to depot and make my own palettes) with a little patience. If you do depot, you’ll need magnetic stickers to place on the bottom.

Overall 5/5. I am pleasantly surprised! I bought for value reasons, but I absolutely love it!
Thao H.
Altadena, CA
This is a very nice Blush palette, it's a great value set. The packaging is metallic and feels sturdy, its beautiful and is Moroccan inspired. The blushes themselves are nice. They are smaller and of lower quality than the regular Tarte's blushes. However, the blushes are versatile. They are more neutral in colors than what is shown on the internet. There are 8 blushes and 2 highlighters. Some of the blushes are Matte while others have shimmers in them. I didn't care too much for the highlighters because I felt like the glitter in them were too big. The blushes are pigmented enough and last decently long, but as I mentioned before, the quality of lower than regular tarte's blushes. Overall, this is a very nice Blush palette and would be a great holiday gift.
Tatiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this palette. 8 mini blushes and 2 mini highlights for $44? It doesn't get any better than that! Whether you're looking to gift this to someone or get it for yourself (which you definitely should), you get such a good value out of this. The variety is stunning. It has some pinks, corals and mauvey blushes to suit your preference or mood of the day and the pigmentation is so good! I can't stress this enough about Tarte blushes. These truly last all day long and I can't get enough of them. I highly recommend this!!!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte has got to be my absolute favorite makeup brand. The products they release, especially around the holidays are amazing. This palette comes with 7 blushes and 3 highlighters. The pinkish highlight can also substitute for a more shimmery blush. They are all extremely pigmented and long wearing. My blush lasted me a good 10-11 hours last night. The Amazonian Clay formula has always been one of my favorite formulas for that reason though. The shade selection is beautiful also because you get a really nice range of colors. Also the $44 price tag is amazing considering your getting $150 worth of products. And finally, Tarte has the cutest packaging on the market in my opinion and this palette is gorgeous both inside and out. I highly recommend picking this up before it's gone.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried the regular tarte blushes before, so I can't compare the quality, but that's because I have a really hard time justifying paying their price for one blush. That' why I got this palette, because you really can't beat getting 8 blushes for this price. The blushes are all really good quality, they have just the right amount of pigment and are really long wearing. The highlighters aren't anything special. You can use them, they work, but they aren't great. I don't mind at all though, because the blushes alone make this palette worth it. I really love the packaging, too. The design is beautiful, and even though I was skeptical of the double-sided packaging at first, the divider has done a really good job of keeping the colors separate so far. It's really compact for containing 10 pans. Also, the pans are just big enough to fit a brush in, so you get plenty of product with each shade. This palette definitely worth it!
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the past couple of years I have missed out on the Limited Edition Taste Blush Book during the holiday season. This year though, I managed to pick it up at Sephora before it sold out. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and it's perfect for travel. It contains a wide range of blush colors along with two really pretty and buildable highlights. I haven't been able to put it down since it arrived. I love it so much. The color range is great and the blush formula is so soft and smooth. Normally I find that blush is the first thing to fade but these last such a long time. Plus so are matte and some have a sheen. This pallet has everything I could need. The colors are so pigmented and bendable. Sometimes blush can be a little frightening since it can be to bright but these are the perfect amount of pigmentation. Trust me, run to Sephora now and grab this while you can! You won't be sorry I promise! This is my new must have product!!  tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this palette in the mail from Sephora. So I haven't been able to play around with them on the face yet. But they are very pigmented and they feel buttery. I was worried when buying online because some of the shades looked like they would be too dark for me. But now that I have it I feel like you could easily use a light hand or build them up depending on your skin tone.

Also a lot of people have asked if this palette is made in China and it is.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn
First off, these blushes are stunning colors. They give such a nice luminosity to the skin. Even the mattes are creamy. What I love about these blushes are that they’re buildable, while still being pigmented. Another thing I love about them is that they last forever. Tarte has one of the best blush formulas out there. This set is a great value for your money.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I saw this I knew I had to have it. In my opinion most people don't give blush enough credit. I don't go anywhere without mine I don't have any cons for this the packaging is amazing and very sturdy the price point is great for all the product to get and I love how you get so many different shades. I'm a big believer in mixing this and that to get that perfect shade that you want I've always loved blush and it was one of the first things that my mother taught me how to use you can never go wrong with tarte products and I definitely recommend tarte Cosmeticstarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushtarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette Color Wheel
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in LOVE with this tarte blush palette!! the blushes are so pigmented and last FOREVER on my cheeks! I love the shades and think this is such a steal at only $44. I'm not super impressed with the highlights because they are quite glittery, but they work if I use a light hand! I would highly recommend checking this out! One caveat is that most of the shades are quite bright. There are a couple more neutral shades but for the most part they are bright. I do think they would work on many different skin tones though which is great!
Joe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth it? I've always wanted one of tartes blush palettes
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are the darker blush colors
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life! My favorite blush brand, but are the quality of these the same as the individuals? Sometimes I find when they are in a palette, they aren’t as great of quality . Thanks!
steph s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this a limited edition product?
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am scared that I would only use one or two of the blush shades. Are they all complimentary to all skin tones? Is this worth the money? How is the quality of the blushes? Are they comparable to their single amazonian clay blushes?