BY TARTE #21 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Soyla A.
Tarte makeup brushes are life! They are so soft and easy to apply makeup with them. They don't shed when you wash them over had mine over a year and they still work wonders. I recommend these to anyone who wants a new set of brushes definitely worth it!
Amanda A.
Tarte brushes are actually pretty good. I feel like they're underrated. I don't have a ton but the ones that I do have I really like. I won't lie, as important as makeup brushes are, it's one thing I really hate spending a lot of money on
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I personally love these makeup brushes that are my favorite since I caught them last week and I'm completely 100% satisfied with the way that I apply my makeup they're amazing brushes and I recommend them to anybody who's looking for some new face makeup brushes they're so great I love them so much double triple A+ in my eyesđź’Żđź‘Śđź’‹
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these brushes they're so cute they hair is in the brushes don't fall off they're not aggravating they are so worth the money and I would definitely buy another pack buy them because it has literally been working wonders for me
Stephanie D.
I love these brushes. I love that tarte gives a holder for them as well, definitely a great value. The brushes are beautiful, and have that perfect soft but firm feel to them. Definitely recommend getting this set
Jessi K.
York, PA
Tarte's brushes work like a dream and I love that they are completely cruelty free. They are also some of the most beautiful brushes I've ever used. But even better, they work so great that my makeup products look better than ever when applied.
P a.
Cohoes
Great price & value. Like how it comes with a brush holder. The quality is very nice. Tarte always has great brushes. I would recommend this product for everyone. Very satisfied with this Holiday collection!
emmakate m.
I adore this brush set! This is my first nice brush set, and it’s amazing. The bristles are super soft and apply my makeup flawlessly. I received these as a gift from sephora, and I am so grateful! Highly recommend!
Monica L.
LOVE Tart, I really enjoy all of their products. These brush set is amazing they work very nicely. I would recommend buying this to other makeup lovers. It definently is a good value.
Alyssa L.
Dubuque, IA
Love love love this!! It was such a good buy and I use it them all the time!! It's totally worth the money and adds a little pop or color into your brushes. You can use them for a lot of your makeup needs, too!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.