BY TARTE

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Alyssa W.
I love my brushes! And they were a great price! I’ve had them for about a year and they are still going strong. I have very dry skin and it doesn’t make me look blotchy
Gabriela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
These brushes are so soft and help my make up go on so easily. I’ve bought a few brands and these are definitely my favorite. These are a little pricey, but worth it.
Shana C.
Aurora, IL
I received this brush set for Christmas and could not be happier. The print on the handles is adorable, and the rectangular cup is great for displaying then on my vanity.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I freaking love these brushes. They are very durable and long-lasting. I had received these as a gift and fell in love with these the moment I ran my fingers across the bristles. If you're looking for a set of brushes as a beginner I would highly suggest getting these brushes. They're great for liquid and powder products. I really love the fact that they blend my makeup very easily and it does not take a long time for the application process to take place while also providing a smooth finish.
Leigh P.
Ok vegan and cruelty free ! Amazing brushes for the price 44 dollars for all these amazing brushes and then from a name brand like tarte you can not beat it ... they are super cute and better than cute they actually are great brushes ! If your looking for a starter brush kit and don't know where to start try these !
Victoria G.
I absolutely love these brushes, Tart really never disappoints me with their quality and packaging. The brushes are very soft, but definitely packed firmly enough to apply product properly. The pattern on the handles is so pretty, I think Tarte always does the best holiday/set decor on their products. Get these if you can, you will NOT be disappointed!
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Pretty and effect brushes that aid well in getting a flawless look! I love everything about this products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Tayany R.
Love theses brushes. The packaging is so cute and full of color. The brushes all feel nice and well made. They don't feel cheap in the slightest.
It's a great deal and they come with a brush holder as well. If you want to grab something from their holiday collection this should be it.
Kaitlyn W.
I got these when they came out and let me say I love them! Tarte is by far my favorite! I was very hesitant about ordering anything from their holiday collection because people had negative reviews about their past ones but I honestly think these are amazing quality and are cute!
Heather F.
Oxford, AL
These brushes are so so great!!! I use these all the time and they are so soft and they are so durable!! i love these brushes so so much and i can't get enough of them!!!!!! they are just so amazing and work so well!!! definitely get these if you are looking for some amazing brushes!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Maria M.
Who has tried these?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these brushes worth buying?