BY TARTE #24 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Megan W.
Love these brushes. They are beautiful, light weight and really soft. They are really good quality for the price. They all work very well at applying my makeup. I'm so happy with this purchase. Oh and it comes with a brush holder. Highly recommend to everyone.
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
This is my very first set of Tarte brushes and they did not disappoint. I'm very happy with the quality of the handles and how soft the brushes are. This set came with a pretty little brush holder which was a nice added bonus. I absolutely love the designs on the handles! So pretty!
Dakota H.
Weatherford, TX
Absolutely love the density of these brushes. They are easy to use and come clean very easy. You get what you pay for with these they are a little pricey but it's a good product. I do recommend these to people.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
All of these brushes have the softest bristles on them. Feels so great to the touch. Leaves my blush looking great leave my foundation flawless and the eyeshadow brush is awesome it's very fluffy and soft super easy to blend shadows. I use one of the brushes to highlight and it looks great and the smaller of the big ones to bake my Laura mercier
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
This is a GREAT kit for someone that is new to makeup & doesn’t know what they need. Pro Review: if you already have 10000+ brushes then you know a kit like this is not an investment. You’d want to purchase specific brushes that do specific things. Not the best quality of brushes but they get the job done. I️ wouldn’t re-purchase.
Soyla A.
Tarte makeup brushes are life! They are so soft and easy to apply makeup with them. They don't shed when you wash them over had mine over a year and they still work wonders. I recommend these to anyone who wants a new set of brushes definitely worth it!
Amanda A.
Tarte brushes are actually pretty good. I feel like they're underrated. I don't have a ton but the ones that I do have I really like. I won't lie, as important as makeup brushes are, it's one thing I really hate spending a lot of money on
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I personally love these makeup brushes that are my favorite since I caught them last week and I'm completely 100% satisfied with the way that I apply my makeup they're amazing brushes and I recommend them to anybody who's looking for some new face makeup brushes they're so great I love them so much double triple A+ in my eyes💯👌💋
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these brushes they're so cute they hair is in the brushes don't fall off they're not aggravating they are so worth the money and I would definitely buy another pack buy them because it has literally been working wonders for me
Stephanie D.
I love these brushes. I love that tarte gives a holder for them as well, definitely a great value. The brushes are beautiful, and have that perfect soft but firm feel to them. Definitely recommend getting this set
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.