BY TARTE #48 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
This set is gorgeous and high quality. The bristles are synthetic so they work well with creams and liquids. They work well on powders too. I have very oily skin and if works just fine.
Anabel S.
First, packaging is nice, the design on the brushes is super cute. The quality of the brushes is great. They are super soft, applies product beautiful. The brushes pick up decent amount of product lasting just enough to cover your face, concealer same with eyeshadow. I’m super impress with tarte brushes.
Celie H.
CINCINNATI, OH
These limited edition brushes are so gorgeous and so is the brush holder! They are incredibly soft and so perfect for powders, foundation, and eyes. If you can still find this set, get your hands on it!
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
These brushes are beautiful. I really liked the design on it. When I saw them online I was very excited about it. The bristles are very soft and it is really easy to blend makeup with it.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
I have this brush set but I feel so fancy with it everything just Blends out seamlessly everything is so beautiful and fluffy and soft I highly recommend this product
Abby H.
caneyville , KY
these are okay brushes, the handle isn’t very sturdy, like the brushes are poorly glued together, they shed really really bad, they soak up product, they just feel very cheaply made i don’t know, i love rattle but i was just disappointed in these
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I freaking love these brushes. They are very durable and long-lasting. I had received these as a gift and fell in love with these the moment I ran my fingers across the bristles. If you're looking for a set of brushes as a beginner I would highly suggest getting these brushes. They're great for liquid and powder products. I really love the fact that they blend my makeup very easily and it does not take a long time for the application process to take place while also providing a smooth finish.
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Pretty and effect brushes that aid well in getting a flawless look! I love everything about this products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Tayany R.
Love theses brushes. The packaging is so cute and full of color. The brushes all feel nice and well made. They don't feel cheap in the slightest.
It's a great deal and they come with a brush holder as well. If you want to grab something from their holiday collection this should be it.
Kaitlyn W.
I got these when they came out and let me say I love them! Tarte is by far my favorite! I was very hesitant about ordering anything from their holiday collection because people had negative reviews about their past ones but I honestly think these are amazing quality and are cute!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.