BY TARTE #21 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Brooke D.
East Moline, IL
These are such soft brushes! This kit is an amazing deal as well! If someone is new to makeup and not sure where to start with brushes get them these! You have almost everything for a while face!
Sarah M.
York, PA
These were not only cute, but they are now my favorite brushes. They put my makeup on smooth and did not prick or irritate my skin. I will definitely be getting some of these and giving them as gifts to my girls who use makeup!
Diana H.
These brushes are really pretty and they blend product very nicely! I really like them and the only problems that I have had with them is that they shed a bit when washing and one of the brushes had some uneven bristles when I received them.
Grace C.
I love tarte brushes!! This is my second time purchasing a tarte brush set and i am in love! The brushes are so soft and easy to blend makeup with! Im so happy with my purchase. Also the packaging cannot get any more cuter!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I buy the taste brush sets every year and they have yet to disappoint me. They are always super affordable and great quality. I highly recommend trying them out if you're looking to grow your brush collection.
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
This brush set is amazing, super softy and practice. The color make it look super cute. And you can carry them everywhere. They are not that expensive. I really love tarte products. I will recommend this to everyone.
Cassidy C.
Fair Play, SC
Love this tarts brush set!! Has a good variety of brushes and very cute designing and colors!! Great for a good small travel set!! Not many brushes but very good quality!! Love the blush brush especially!
Alizabeth W.
Arkansas
These brushes are so pretty. They feel very soft and luxurious. I do not like brushes that are tough on my face but these are defenently not rough and are very soft. I would totally but these again if I could.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love this brush set! It's a great price for five quality brushes. The handles have really cute patterns on them and they come with a cute holder. These brushes also blend really well. Very satisfied!
Laura V.
Simplemente me encantaron!! Compre este set unos meses atrás y me llevé grata sorpresa. A pesar de que es costoso vale la pena Porq son muy suaves y difuminan muy bien el maquillaje
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.