BY TARTE #46 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Pretty and effect brushes that aid well in getting a flawless look! I love everything about this products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
susana G.
rosamond ca
These brushes maybe on the higher priced side but omg are they amazing!!! I love these brushes. Not only are they so freaking cute. But also so soft and no hairs have fallen out yet. Comes with a little container for the brushes too. But I use it to hold other stuff cause I have my own brush container. One of the best gifts I’ve gotten!!! These should be on your must have list!!!! tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Tarte holiday brushes are amazing! I got both sets as they had different brushes. One from Macy’s and one from Sephora. They create the perfect and prettiest brush set. The bristles are soft and do not shed. The fluffy blending brush applies your transition shade so beautifully. The highlighter brush is nice and dense to really buff those chunky and glittery highlighters into the skin so that hey don’t accentuate your texture.
Tracy G.
Bronx, NY
Tarte brushes are my all-time favorite.  They are so soft and actually pick up the pigments.  I have two sets of these brushes, one for my makeup kit and one for my personal use.  I recommend these brushes to all of my clients; fully satisfied with this product.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Love these brushes. They are beautiful, light weight and really soft. They are really good quality for the price. They all work very well at applying my makeup. I'm so happy with this purchase. Oh and it comes with a brush holder. Highly recommend to everyone.
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
This is my very first set of Tarte brushes and they did not disappoint. I'm very happy with the quality of the handles and how soft the brushes are. This set came with a pretty little brush holder which was a nice added bonus. I absolutely love the designs on the handles! So pretty!
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
 I am completely obsessed with the Tarte brush collection. I have endless amount of brushes. I love their face brush to use with the foundation. It applys perfectly and doesn't soak to much makeup up. It also is very natural and safe to use.  The brushes feel awesome.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
All of these brushes have the softest bristles on them. Feels so great to the touch. Leaves my blush looking great leave my foundation flawless and the eyeshadow brush is awesome it's very fluffy and soft super easy to blend shadows. I use one of the brushes to highlight and it looks great and the smaller of the big ones to bake my Laura mercier
Anna Margaret C.
West Monroe
I love these brushes. They hold so much product and I use them everyday. They are well priced and so useful to have! Every beauty guru should have them! No doubt! I am impressed because they look like they wouldn't be as good as mac but they are
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Love this brush set. The bristles are super soft. They apply face and eye products amazingly. Only problem is the holder isn’t that great and super cheap quality. The brushes are super pretty and look great on my vanity. Also good for traveling
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.