BY TARTE

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love this brush set! It's a great price for five quality brushes. The handles have really cute patterns on them and they come with a cute holder. These brushes also blend really well. Very satisfied!
Tricia W.
Rome , GA
These brushes are beautiful and versatile! It is a really diverse set and they seem to be holding up well! Plus they were a great value and came with a cute holder. I’m not a makeup artist or anything crazy but they’re more than sufficient for my every day use!
Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
This set is gorgeous and high quality. The bristles are synthetic so they work well with creams and liquids. They work well on powders too. I have very oily skin and if works just fine.
Anabel S.
First, packaging is nice, the design on the brushes is super cute. The quality of the brushes is great. They are super soft, applies product beautiful. The brushes pick up decent amount of product lasting just enough to cover your face, concealer same with eyeshadow. I’m super impress with tarte brushes.
Celie H.
Cincinnati, OH
These limited edition brushes are so gorgeous and so is the brush holder! They are incredibly soft and so perfect for powders, foundation, and eyes. If you can still find this set, get your hands on it!
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
These brushes are beautiful. I really liked the design on it. When I saw them online I was very excited about it. The bristles are very soft and it is really easy to blend makeup with it.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
I have this brush set but I feel so fancy with it everything just Blends out seamlessly everything is so beautiful and fluffy and soft I highly recommend this product
susana G.
rosamond ca
These brushes maybe on the higher priced side but omg are they amazing!!! I love these brushes. Not only are they so freaking cute. But also so soft and no hairs have fallen out yet. Comes with a little container for the brushes too. But I use it to hold other stuff cause I have my own brush container. One of the best gifts I’ve gotten!!! These should be on your must have list!!!! tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
Tracy G.
Bronx, NY
Tarte brushes are my all-time favorite.  They are so soft and actually pick up the pigments.  I have two sets of these brushes, one for my makeup kit and one for my personal use.  I recommend these brushes to all of my clients; fully satisfied with this product.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Tarte holiday brushes are amazing! I got both sets as they had different brushes. One from Macy’s and one from Sephora. They create the perfect and prettiest brush set. The bristles are soft and do not shed. The fluffy blending brush applies your transition shade so beautifully. The highlighter brush is nice and dense to really buff those chunky and glittery highlighters into the skin so that hey don’t accentuate your texture.
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Maria M.
Who has tried these?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these brushes worth buying?