BY TARTE

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Megan H.
BREWTON, AL
Literally OBSESSED with this set of brushes! Everyone of them works just perfect! I’m one that hardly ever uses a brush for its intended use! But with these I can say I use most of them the the correct/ intended for way! I had that I got just one set!
Morgan M.
Great quality! The brushes are soft and absorb a lot of product. I have breakouts often and the brushes perfectly buffer over my problem area. Great value for price - affordable if you are just starting out in the contour world!
Brooke D.
East Moline, IL
These are such soft brushes! This kit is an amazing deal as well! If someone is new to makeup and not sure where to start with brushes get them these! You have almost everything for a while face!
Diana H.
These brushes are really pretty and they blend product very nicely! I really like them and the only problems that I have had with them is that they shed a bit when washing and one of the brushes had some uneven bristles when I received them.
Grace C.
I love tarte brushes!! This is my second time purchasing a tarte brush set and i am in love! The brushes are so soft and easy to blend makeup with! Im so happy with my purchase. Also the packaging cannot get any more cuter!
Jennifer F.
Florence, SC
I love my Tarte brushes! They're affordable and the bristles are nice and soft, but also durable! They blend and apply my makeup flawlessly! It's hard to find good quality makeup brushes that are also affordable, so good job with these brushes Tarte!
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
This brush set is amazing, super softy and practice. The color make it look super cute. And you can carry them everywhere. They are not that expensive. I really love tarte products. I will recommend this to everyone.
Cassidy C.
Fair Play, SC
Love this tarts brush set!! Has a good variety of brushes and very cute designing and colors!! Great for a good small travel set!! Not many brushes but very good quality!! Love the blush brush especially!
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this brush set! It's a great price for five quality brushes. The handles have really cute patterns on them and they come with a cute holder. These brushes also blend really well. Very satisfied!
Tricia W.
Rome, GA
These brushes are beautiful and versatile! It is a really diverse set and they seem to be holding up well! Plus they were a great value and came with a cute holder. I’m not a makeup artist or anything crazy but they’re more than sufficient for my every day use!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Maria M.
Who has tried these?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Are these brushes worth buying?