BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Diana H.
These brushes are really pretty and they blend product very nicely! I really like them and the only problems that I have had with them is that they shed a bit when washing and one of the brushes had some uneven bristles when I received them.
Mackenzie F.
Ashland, OH
I really want these brushes for christmas! they have such a beautiful print on them! i can’t find anywhere that carries them besides online! i really want to feel how soft the bristles are!
Emma N.
This is such a fantastic set of brushes! Absolutely outstanding quality! These are very soft and dense, and apply liquid, powder, and cream formulas so smoothly. You really can’t beat this set of brushes for the price.
emely A.
Brooklyn, NY
Brushes are amazing for the price . So so soft def worth it. Very easy to clean. The brushes are also sooo pretty and come with a brush holder. Apply product really nice. Love def will be purchasing more tarte brushes
Savannah S.
Laguna Vista
This brush set from tart is awesome I love it it makes whatever products you’re blending blending amazingly! My skin type is very smooth but it is oily. I use these brushes very often! I would buy this product again!
Anna Margaret C.
West Monroe
I love these brushes. They hold so much product and I use them everyday. They are well priced and so useful to have! Every beauty guru should have them! No doubt! I am impressed because they look like they wouldn't be as good as mac but they are
Brittney W.
I am in absolute love with this holiday set. It gave me a few basic staple brushes that I use on a daily basis. The gold box it came in is beautiful on my vanity and the brushes themselves are beautiful. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the handles are a hallow plastic and they could have made he handles solid instead which would have been a much better quality and value.
Jennifer F.
West Palm Beach, Florida
I just picked these up last week and I'm absolutely in love. I had been purchasing lower end brushes and having to replace after few usages/washes. Not only are the stylish with the fashions, but feel soft and vibrant after washing.
Celie H.
Cincinnati, OH
These limited edition brushes are so gorgeous and so is the brush holder! They are incredibly soft and so perfect for powders, foundation, and eyes. If you can still find this set, get your hands on it!
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
These brushes are great. I have an issue with some brushes not being great quality, but these are wonderful. The price of the brushes compared to the quality cannot be beat, in my opinion. They are soft and blend well. I also like the colorful pattern and the box they come in. Some brushes are way overpriced, but these are affordable. Good product for a good company!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.