BY TARTE #35 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Jennifer F.
West Palm Beach, Florida
I just picked these up last week and I'm absolutely in love. I had been purchasing lower end brushes and having to replace after few usages/washes. Not only are the stylish with the fashions, but feel soft and vibrant after washing.
Sam J.
These are such gorgeous brushes! They’re super soft and I love the holder that comes with them. I got them for a steal when they were on sale on Tarte’s website. However, they’re pretty dense brushes so I realized that they make blending out things like my blush a lot harder because they seem to absorb more of the product. I just keep them in the box on my vanity for visual purposes.
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
These brushes are great. I have an issue with some brushes not being great quality, but these are wonderful. The price of the brushes compared to the quality cannot be beat, in my opinion. They are soft and blend well. I also like the colorful pattern and the box they come in. Some brushes are way overpriced, but these are affordable. Good product for a good company!
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
At first I simply bought these because of how beautiful they were. When I opened them up and felt of them I knew I had a winner. They blend out cream, and powder products so wonderfully. I would defiantly recommend you trying these!
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
Love the Tarte Brushes! They are very soft very light weight. I use it most of the time, it’s my go to brushes. You can get them at Sephora. Tarte also has a different set of brushes and I’m totally going to by those as well.
emily n.
louisville, KY
Love this brush set. The bristles are super soft. They apply face and eye products amazingly. Only problem is the holder isn’t that great and super cheap quality. The brushes are super pretty and look great on my vanity. Also good for traveling
Jocy P.
Laredo
I really like good brushes that could do a great job on my makeup and the atarte ones are one of my favorite because all of them blend my makeup good and the final finish its amazing I really like the brushes.tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
Danielle M.
These brushes are great. I do wish there were more in the set though. They are soft but not too soft. They are very pretty and come with a great holder. I love the holiday brush sets that Tarte produces. I highly recommend you pick them up if they are still available.
Savannah S.
Laguna Vista
This brush set from tart is awesome I love it it makes whatever products you’re blending blending amazingly! My skin type is very smooth but it is oily. I use these brushes very often! I would buy this product again!
Chabrielle A.
Seattle , WA
Love these brushes!! They’re so soft, and they blend my makeup really well!! They’re a little expensive, but they’ll definitely last a long time, and they’re super pretty!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.