BY TARTE

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Amy A.
Balti
Very thankful I got my hands on them before they gone.I feel like tarte made one of the badass brushes on the market and they also vegan witch I like! Very good deal,you get all you need to get your face done(travel friendly).I love the colourful details on them and how handy they are!
Jazmin A.
Such good quality brushes, soft and fluffy! There is a variety so you can apply different products! They apply makeup easily and flawlessly onto the skin. Great brushes definitely recommend buying them as they are perfect!
Mariana F.
Windermere, FL
Incredible brush set! I wish tarte consider having it as an all seasons products! I bought it online on tarte website!

The brushes have an amazing quality! They feel so great on my skin! No harm or harsh at all!! They pick the product perfectly and are soft while applying it!
salma s.
alexandria
The brush set of my dreams <3 OMG the most perfect brushes ever!.. their hairs very very soft and gentle on my skin even i have super sensitive skin.. they are very good for beginners as it blend the makeup easily so i recommend them but unfortunately they are pricy but it deserves the money :)
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Amazing soft brushes that feel amazing on your skin. I absolutely love it soooooooooooooo much I use these brushes sooooooo much. I personally wouldn't say that they weren't that pricey. but I love them sooooooo much I am in love with them. I would recommend them to anyone
Swati A.
2 Wheeler Place, Bromley
Highly recommend to grab these brushes whenever it’s on sale in Sephora or tarte website. Great quality awesome application. And the packaging is to die for 💕 very very cute item to gift 💝 ur frnd or anyone who loves makeup
Choubaila M.
In my final part of Lipstick Week, I am dropping in a lipstick that is quite possibly one of the most hyped up and sold out lipsticks in the entire world. Of course I am talking about MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick, the infamous matte brown lip colour as worn by Kylie Jenner, owner of the worlds most controversial, most talked about plumped up lips. Clever makeup trickery or not, you cannot deny just how fantastic she looks and just how good Velvet Teddy looks on her.
I’m going to be honest with you all now. I bought this lipstick purely because of the hype and when it arrived, although it is a lovely nude brown toned lipstick, I don’t think it is very me. I bought Brave at the same time, and I haven’t stopped wearing it, yet Velvet Teddy has just sat there waiting to be reviewed. What I find with Velvet Teddy is that it is so matte and so brown that it has no depth or dimension and it just looks so flat on me. I think when I left the 1990s, I left for a reason! I’m so much more suited to a matte finish in any colour except nude-brown.
Megan K.
Spruce Grove , AB
These are really pretty brushes, that are also super duper soft. I also love the brush container it came with. I am pretty sure this was only available last Christmas season.
Nisha T.
these are pricey for 4 brushes...its like $57CAD which is pricey. i dont know if i would buy these. i have heard great things about tarte brushes and that they last long and feel soft and smooth when applying products on the skin. but the price point for 4 brushes is too much money. i don't think i would recommend spending so much money on these even if the packaging is cute and the brushes are this nice looking.
Geraldine T.
Auckland
Overall, the quality of these brushes is quite excellent. The
bristles are soft, the design is nice. Beside that, I have some
complaints about these brushes as well
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Maria M.
Who has tried these?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Are these brushes worth buying?