BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Meriem l.
Cité El Bassatine
I love it so much because it helped me in make - up and now I need itand couldn't me more happy with it. I use this brush everyday I apply make up. It is great for powder, liquid, and cream foundation, and they all look flawless. I would recommend this brush to anyone who applies foundation, no matter the formula.
Donna N.
Love love love these brushes so much. Not only are they pretty to look at, they are weighted and feel nice in the hand. They are soft and excellent at their job
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Rioletta &.
This new creamy blush melts on the skin for an extremely natural flush of color with a long lasting result. Its blendable, second skin texture allows ...
Meagan C.
These brushes and my world they make my day and look so amazing to the eye I would get these any day these are by far the most well made brushes
Jasmine C.
Very good brush set, easy for the product to apply with it on the brush, bought it from trate online, brushes are smouth and soft well valuable
Victoria I.
Perfect brush kit!! Love it. It has different brushes for different uses. They are soft, easy to use and it has the BEST quality on the market
Kayleigh H.
Toddington, Dunstable
Love these brushes they are to die for! The packaging is amAzing they look gorgeous! They blend everything together well! Highly recommended
Ashley A.
Whitby, ON
Love this limited edition brush set I use them all the time and they’re so cute and soft and it’s a bonus that it comes with the brush holder
amal a.
i love all these brushes because its for everything , you can used them to blend your shadows , fondation , highlights , conceler ..😍😍😍😍
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Maria M.
Who has tried these?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these brushes worth buying?