BY TARTE #35 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set

This is my holy grail foundation brush. I bought it directly from Sigma Beauty, and couldn't me more happy with it. I use this brush everyday I apply make up. It is great for powder, liquid, and cream foundation, and they all look flawless. I would recommend this brush to anyone who applies foundation, no matter the formula.
Irdyna M.
The brushes are very soft and easily blend out my foundation, for limited edition brushes, they are reasonably priced. I use it Everyday for my daily make up for easy and flawless application. It is also easy to clean and has very fine bristles
Maka A.
New Castle, DE
It is fun to have them in your brush collection. The bristles are smooth and glide over your skin. Those are not my favorite, but it is okay. Generally, I like longer handles. Colorful packaging makes me feel positive and ready to start my makeup.
Asma K.
AMAZING MORROCAN PATTERN THEY ARE SOO BEAUTIFUL,AND THEY ARE REALLY GOOD TO USE I FIND THE BUFFER ONE TO BE THE BEST FOR SOME REASON..AND THEY ARE WORTH THE MONEY (I DID BUY MINE DURING THE CHRISTMAS SALES AS I NEEDED AN NEW GOOD BRUSH SET)AND TARTE IS REALLY TRENDING WITH THE MAKEUP GURUS:) COME BACK TO THERE SHAME REALLY WELL.ONCE WASHED THEY DO GO BACK TO THERE SHAPE
Raeanne R.
Kelowna, BC
I recently purchased these brushes and so far I love them. They are super soft & the packaging is so pretty!! I use them every day the past few weeks and I like them as much as my favourite sephora brushes.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
I adore this brush set so much I had to make a video review for it too! Amazing quality, it has all the brushes I need and they are beautiful as well! They are a limited edition set so I’d get a set while you still can!
WIEM 🇹.
8012
I love this product very much and recommend everyone buy it because it is really wonderful and worth five stars I want it for free also this company enjoy its customers a lot and wish them the best products
Meagan c.
Tarte has the best makeup brushes. I love how soft and lightweight they are. They blend all my makeup easy and give it a flawless finish. I will only buy my makeup brushes from tarte. They are amazing
Terri B.
Mid glamorgan, Mid glamorgan
I bought these brushes whilst on a trip to NYC. They are very stiff even after washing, they do not pic up any product and do not blend very well. Only used once and all the bristles fell out :( Very disappointed with these. Only plus side is the packaging, colours and holder.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
The brushes are so pretty and gorgeous to look at. The bristles are good, they don't fall off or anything. I recommend this to teenagers because of the cute patterns
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.