BY TARTE #21 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

sofia G.
Rio Grande City
I absolutely love this brush set the brushes are super pretty and the bristles are super soft it is kind of pricey but is so worth it the brush set is also just so cute the brushes are super easy to apply and use and I definitely would buy this again
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I purchased my brush set at Sephora. First off, I am in love with the packaging. It's vibrant, colorful, and just overall beautiful! Secondly, to me the price is amazing for the quality of these brushes. I wouldn't recommend them to a beginner in makeup because they are a bit pricey.
Victoria G.
I absolutely love these brushes, Tart really never disappoints me with their quality and packaging. The brushes are very soft, but definitely packed firmly enough to apply product properly. The pattern on the handles is so pretty, I think Tarte always does the best holiday/set decor on their products. Get these if you can, you will NOT be disappointed!
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Love these brushes! They come in a cute little bin. And they are so pretty! These tarte brushes are well made with quality bristles. They are thick which makes application smooth. I would recommend you go now and purchase these!
Tracy G.
Bronx, NY
Tarte brushes are my all-time favorite.  They are so soft and actually pick up the pigments.  I have two sets of these brushes, one for my makeup kit and one for my personal use.  I recommend these brushes to all of my clients; fully satisfied with this product.
Jennifer F.
Florence, SC
I love my Tarte brushes! They're affordable and the bristles are nice and soft, but also durable! They blend and apply my makeup flawlessly! It's hard to find good quality makeup brushes that are also affordable, so good job with these brushes Tarte!
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love these brushes! They are vegan, high quality with gorgeous patterned handles and an equally cute holder. This limited edition collection is a must have and on sale for the holidays at Sephora. Great distribution, holds pigment amazingly and reasonably priced. I also love that the holder has room for more brushes.tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
 I am completely obsessed with the Tarte brush collection. I have endless amount of brushes. I love their face brush to use with the foundation. It applys perfectly and doesn't soak to much makeup up. It also is very natural and safe to use.  The brushes feel awesome.
Josselin U.
Lilburn, GA
These have to be my fav! The design & style is what caught my attention. I already know that the quality is amazing so I have to get my hands on this one they are too cute! & apply beautifully.
Mackenzie F.
Ashland, OH
I really want these brushes for christmas! they have such a beautiful print on them! i can’t find anywhere that carries them besides online! i really want to feel how soft the bristles are!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.