BY TARTE #46 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Victoria G.
I absolutely love these brushes, Tart really never disappoints me with their quality and packaging. The brushes are very soft, but definitely packed firmly enough to apply product properly. The pattern on the handles is so pretty, I think Tarte always does the best holiday/set decor on their products. Get these if you can, you will NOT be disappointed!
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Love these brushes! They come in a cute little bin. And they are so pretty! These tarte brushes are well made with quality bristles. They are thick which makes application smooth. I would recommend you go now and purchase these!
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love these brushes! They are vegan, high quality with gorgeous patterned handles and an equally cute holder. This limited edition collection is a must have and on sale for the holidays at Sephora. Great distribution, holds pigment amazingly and reasonably priced. I also love that the holder has room for more brushes.tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
Josselin U.
Lilburn, GA
These have to be my fav! The design & style is what caught my attention. I already know that the quality is amazing so I have to get my hands on this one they are too cute! & apply beautifully.
Mackenzie F.
Ashland, OH
I really want these brushes for christmas! they have such a beautiful print on them! i can’t find anywhere that carries them besides online! i really want to feel how soft the bristles are!
Emelyn A.
Brooklyn, NY
Brushes are amazing for the price . So so soft def worth it. Very easy to clean. The brushes are also sooo pretty and come with a brush holder. Apply product really nice. Love def will be purchasing more tarte brushes
Brittney W.
I am in absolute love with this holiday set. It gave me a few basic staple brushes that I use on a daily basis. The gold box it came in is beautiful on my vanity and the brushes themselves are beautiful. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the handles are a hallow plastic and they could have made he handles solid instead which would have been a much better quality and value.
Jennifer F.
West Palm Beach, Florida
I just picked these up last week and I'm absolutely in love. I had been purchasing lower end brushes and having to replace after few usages/washes. Not only are the stylish with the fashions, but feel soft and vibrant after washing.
Sam J.
These are such gorgeous brushes! They’re super soft and I love the holder that comes with them. I got them for a steal when they were on sale on Tarte’s website. However, they’re pretty dense brushes so I realized that they make blending out things like my blush a lot harder because they seem to absorb more of the product. I just keep them in the box on my vanity for visual purposes.
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
These brushes are great. I have an issue with some brushes not being great quality, but these are wonderful. The price of the brushes compared to the quality cannot be beat, in my opinion. They are soft and blend well. I also like the colorful pattern and the box they come in. Some brushes are way overpriced, but these are affordable. Good product for a good company!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.