BY TARTE #38 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

emo_chayma@hotmail.fr H.
I love this brushes they are very soft
And fair
Most thing what online about them they make the make up more pigmented and a professional make up as a result I recommend this brushes
Now look at the picture this is my new accessories collection 2018 from primark all this just fpr 7 € I hope you love them
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Christina S.
St, NL
I wish I could give these brushes a 10/10 because they are that good! They are super soft and the handles are gorgeous. The gold holder that hey come in is a super cute touch as well. Super fluffy and workable brushes. And for 80 bucks you can’t go wrong. That’s an amazing deal because these brushes are worth so much more. Highly recommend.
Nisha T.
these are pricey for 4 brushes...its like $57CAD which is pricey. i dont know if i would buy these. i have heard great things about tarte brushes and that they last long and feel soft and smooth when applying products on the skin. but the price point for 4 brushes is too much money. i don't think i would recommend spending so much money on these even if the packaging is cute and the brushes are this nice looking.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Amazing soft brushes that feel amazing on your skin. I absolutely love it soooooooooooooo much I use these brushes sooooooo much. I personally wouldn't say that they weren't that pricey. but I love them sooooooo much I am in love with them. I would recommend them to anyone
Shaimaa k.
I already have a lot of makeup brushes but these brushes are my favorite. I use them almost daily. I'm so impressed by them. I bought them from Amazon website. My skin type is sensitive. And they are suitable for my skin. I highly and strongly recommend them to you.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
These are really soft and beautiful brushes! Also a bit pricey but nothing too ridiculous.

Great application, easy to use and clean.

I picked these up from their website and also used ebates. I highly recommend doing it that way. Getting money back while shopping is the best thing ever!
Cinthya S.
I reaaaaally love the desing of this brushes, it's very very,  V E R Y BEAUTIFUL, but I  don't use it daily, I prefer keep it for make up collection or for decorate my room and make  up set...
nada M.
bordj bou arreridj
Je l'adore ses pinceau 😍 ils appliquent biiien 😍 surtout le pinceau farapopière et même du fandetain je les utilise chaque jour parce-que ils ont facile pour appliquer et pour utilisation ils ont Just parfait et je veut les acheté encore 💜
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Can we take a minute to admire this #amazing, #creative, #artistic, #colorful design??? Dear Tarte you blew my mind once again! Like I can't stop staring at these brushes... don't have them yet but hope i do SOON 😱😱 I can't really review their quality because I haven't tried them but I hear that Tarte has awesome quality brushes...
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.