BY TARTE #24 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Isabelle A.
Hinesville
This makes my make up looks so smooth on my face and the brushes are so soft they are amazing
Soha A.
These brushes are so soft and nice!!! They are very long lasting and blend really nicely
Victoria D.
sparks, NV
This collection is a great variety of beautiful brushes! I love the foundation brush!!!
Nour A.
westchester
I didnt like those brushes , they are not soft that much and they not worth the money
Kat I.
Darguina
Overall, the quality of these brushes is quite excellent. The
bristles are soft, the design is nice. Beside that, I have some
complaints about these brushes as well. When I first cleanse it, a lot
of bristles from the duo fibre, larger shader, and the powder brush fell
out. According to the brush guide, it suggests me to spot cleanse it
before the first use, but I deep cleansed it instead just because I
prefer deep clean rather than spot clean. I'm pretty sure I did
everything correctly. I have read the brush guide, and watched several
videos on how to wash your makeup brushes from Michelle Phan, Blair
Fowler, Kandee Johnson, etc. I even bought the brush guards to properly
protect and store these brushes. However, the duo fibre, larger shader,
and the powder brush keep shedding bristles crazily. Also, after the
first clean, the foundation brush seems to loss its softness. The
bristles feel completely different than the first time I feel it when I
first got the kit. Whenever I use it to apply my foundation, it tends to
poke my skin, and my skin gets a little bit irritated from that. Also
after the first clean, the tapered blending brush kinda lost its
original shape/form. The tip of the bristles used to be fluffy and
spread out at the end, but now the bristles are kinda closed inward,
which makes the brush lost its original shape/form. Despite those three
problems above, I'm absolutely in love with the rest.
Choubaila M.
In my final part of Lipstick Week, I am dropping in a lipstick that is quite possibly one of the most hyped up and sold out lipsticks in the entire world. Of course I am talking about MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick, the infamous matte brown lip colour as worn by Kylie Jenner, owner of the worlds most controversial, most talked about plumped up lips. Clever makeup trickery or not, you cannot deny just how fantastic she looks and just how good Velvet Teddy looks on her.
I’m going to be honest with you all now. I bought this lipstick purely because of the hype and when it arrived, although it is a lovely nude brown toned lipstick, I don’t think it is very me. I bought Brave at the same time, and I haven’t stopped wearing it, yet Velvet Teddy has just sat there waiting to be reviewed. What I find with Velvet Teddy is that it is so matte and so brown that it has no depth or dimension and it just looks so flat on me. I think when I left the 1990s, I left for a reason! I’m so much more suited to a matte finish in any colour except nude-brown.
Olivia -.
I used all of these brushes to achieve this look. The brushes are soft and fluffy which is a definite plus. I got them as a Christmas gift and they pack on the pigment easily and I’m very pleased with them. These are my first “high end” brush set so to speak and I’m very very happy to recommend them to friends. Definitely worth the money.
emo_chayma@hotmail.fr H.
I love this brushes they are very soft
And fair
Most thing what online about them they make the make up more pigmented and a professional make up as a result I recommend this brushes
Now look at the picture this is my new accessories collection 2018 from primark all this just fpr 7 € I hope you love them
Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Christina S.
St, NL
I wish I could give these brushes a 10/10 because they are that good! They are super soft and the handles are gorgeous. The gold holder that hey come in is a super cute touch as well. Super fluffy and workable brushes. And for 80 bucks you can’t go wrong. That’s an amazing deal because these brushes are worth so much more. Highly recommend.
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.