BY TARTE #24 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Alizabeth W.
Arkansas
These brushes are so pretty. They feel very soft and luxurious. I do not like brushes that are tough on my face but these are defenently not rough and are very soft. I would totally but these again if I could.
Rebecca W.
Ringgold
Great quality brushes for the price! The holder it came in is adorable as well. These brushes do not shed at all and are so soft. The eyeshadow blending brush and foundation brush are my favorite.
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Tarte brushes are literally the best,they're so soft.Very easy to apply,thank God for that.I bought this in Sephora at the mall,and I don't regret the money spent.I would honestly buy this dupe again
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
Revived these brushes for Christmas. I love the brushes, very soft and I like the heavier handles. The brushes come in a beautiful holder. Great variety of brushes with crossover uses.
Sarah S.
St Petersburg, FL
Obsessed with these brushes! Includes everything I need for a flawless face! They are so soft and eco friendly! Totally recommend these and good price point for the number of brushes
Stacey M.
Chicago
So soft and so pretty! It also comes with a holder for the brushes that looks so cute on my vanity. I purchased it on sale and was totally worth it, applies makeup effortlessly
Tina H.
I hope to be receiving this set of Tarte brushes. Their brushes are just amazing. They work so well, are so soft and they wash well. Plus you can't beat the price for a set.
guînevere S.
Granite City
I love this brush set because it looks so nice with all of my make up and also the quality of it is perfect for all types of ways to apply make up. Definitely worth the price and the packaging was phenomenal and it came within a week.
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
This is my favorite set of brushes. I use them every day in my routine. They don’t hold a lot of product so I’m not losing money. For the price point it’s a great value.
Gabriela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
These brushes are so soft and help my make up go on so easily. I’ve bought a few brands and these are definitely my favorite. These are a little pricey, but worth it.
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.