BY TARTE #15 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah G.
Katy
This brush set is just a good as is it beautiful. I bought mine at Sephora during the VIB sale. The design and brush holder are what drew me to it. The brushes are so soft and luxe feeling. They apply product beautifully and blend flawlessly. They are not very dense so I wouldn’t recommend them for applying/blending contour but are great for everything else. This is my second set of Tarte brushes I have purchased and I am not disappointed one bit. The holder that comes with the set is so nice and a great addition to my vanity. It’s big enough to hold more than just the brushes it comes with. I’m excited to see how they hold up over the years.
Kamille P.
Gurnee
Received this brush set for Christmas and I'm so excited to add it to my collection. Right from the get-go I was very impressed with their packaging. The colors and patterns on the brush handles are eye-catching and I absolutely love the brush holder. The only downside I had is that I wish the brush holder had set slots for the brushes to be put in, but it doesn't. Other than that though. The brushes are very soft and are of good quality. I'm especially excited for the blending brush. I think it's the perfect size for blending. Overall, I think it's a good option as a brush set for everyday use.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Tarte holiday brushes are amazing! I got both sets as they had different brushes. One from Macy’s and one from Sephora. They create the perfect and prettiest brush set. The bristles are soft and do not shed. The fluffy blending brush applies your transition shade so beautifully. The highlighter brush is nice and dense to really buff those chunky and glittery highlighters into the skin so that hey don’t accentuate your texture.
April R.
Snowville
These brushes are great. I have an issue with some brushes not being great quality, but these are wonderful. The price of the brushes compared to the quality cannot be beat, in my opinion. They are soft and blend well. I also like the colorful pattern and the box they come in. Some brushes are way overpriced, but these are affordable. Good product for a good company!
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I received this as a gift for Christmas! The packaging is so pretty and the brushes look so pretty! I am excited to try these brushes and am interested in the eye shadow brush. I usually use a smaller shadow brush than the one in this set so I am excited to see how I like this one. Plus, Tarte always has good deals!
Lisa N.
I received this brush from my sister in law for Christmas.. I love the design of these and how soft they are. I love them, only reason I gave this a four star because some of the bristle hair do shed. But I love these. tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
Jessica H.
Jacksonville, FL
I snagged these and fell in love. Not only are they super pretty to display, the brushes work amazing! They are soft but sturdy so I know they will hold up. I had to go back and get another to give to a friend!tarte Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
Not only are these brushes super cute but they are so high quality! They are very soft and apply everything super well! They also come with a brush holder which I LOVE! I also have the other brush set they came out with for the holiday and I feel the same way about those!
Leigh P.
Ok vegan and cruelty free ! Amazing brushes for the price 44 dollars for all these amazing brushes and then from a name brand like tarte you can not beat it ... they are super cute and better than cute they actually are great brushes ! If your looking for a starter brush kit and don't know where to start try these !
Taylor N.
These are so SOFT. Holy perfection. They hold the right amount of product and glide on your face so easily. The brush is so beautiful and fun! Perfect for the artist lover in your family. Price is good, plenty of coupons this time of year to buy them :)
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these brushes worth buying?