BY TARTE #38 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Corbi P.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love these brushes. They are very durable and long-lasting. I had received these as a gift and fell in love with these the moment I ran my fingers across the bristles. If you're looking for a set of brushes as a beginner I would highly suggest getting these brushes. They're great for liquid and powder products. I really love the fact that they blend my makeup very easily and it does not take a long time for the application process to take place while also providing a smooth finish.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty and effect brushes that aid well in getting a flawless look! I love everything about this products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok vegan and cruelty free ! Amazing brushes for the price 44 dollars for all these amazing brushes and then from a name brand like tarte you can not beat it ... they are super cute and better than cute they actually are great brushes ! If your looking for a starter brush kit and don't know where to start try these !
Tayany R.
Tayany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love theses brushes. The packaging is so cute and full of color. The brushes all feel nice and well made. They don't feel cheap in the slightest.
It's a great deal and they come with a brush holder as well. If you want to grab something from their holiday collection this should be it.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Oxford
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are so so great!!! I use these all the time and they are so soft and they are so durable!! i love these brushes so so much and i can't get enough of them!!!!!! they are just so amazing and work so well!!! definitely get these if you are looking for some amazing brushes!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these when they came out and let me say I love them! Tarte is by far my favorite! I was very hesitant about ordering anything from their holiday collection because people had negative reviews about their past ones but I honestly think these are amazing quality and are cute!
TracyMarie. G.
TracyMarie. G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte brushes are my all-time favorite.  They are so soft and actually pick up the pigments.  I have two sets of these brushes, one for my makeup kit and one for my personal use.  I recommend these brushes to all of my clients; fully satisfied with this product.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are great. I do wish there were more in the set though. They are soft but not too soft. They are very pretty and come with a great holder. I love the holiday brush sets that Tarte produces. I highly recommend you pick them up if they are still available.
Macey M.
Macey M.
19015
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I am completely obsessed with the Tarte brush collection. I have endless amount of brushes. I love their face brush to use with the foundation. It applys perfectly and doesn't soak to much makeup up. It also is very natural and safe to use.  The brushes feel awesome.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing brushes!! Not only are they super pretty there great quality and super soft! I love how they feel on the face I haven't had any issues with them shedding the quality is just all around really good.. If you down have these your missing out!!!
leonor g.
leonor g.
South Gate
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Anastasija M.
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need these! Are they with the money??