BY TARTE #21 in Makeup Brush Sets

A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Each brush in this must-have set ensures your skin looks flawless wherever your wanderlust takes you. Inspired by bright textiles and global travel, this glam brush kit holds five full-size brushes with super-soft, two-tone bristles and bright, modern handles with intricate lattice patterns all in a chic, gold brush holder. This set contains:- Cheek brush- Complexion brush- Highlighter brush- Shading eyeshadow brush- Blending eyeshadow brush It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Sarah G.
Katy
This brush set is just a good as is it beautiful. I bought mine at Sephora during the VIB sale. The design and brush holder are what drew me to it. The brushes are so soft and luxe feeling. They apply product beautifully and blend flawlessly. They are not very dense so I wouldn’t recommend them for applying/blending contour but are great for everything else. This is my second set of Tarte brushes I have purchased and I am not disappointed one bit. The holder that comes with the set is so nice and a great addition to my vanity. It’s big enough to hold more than just the brushes it comes with. I’m excited to see how they hold up over the years.
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I received this as a gift for Christmas! The packaging is so pretty and the brushes look so pretty! I am excited to try these brushes and am interested in the eye shadow brush. I usually use a smaller shadow brush than the one in this set so I am excited to see how I like this one. Plus, Tarte always has good deals!
Kamille P.
Gurnee
Received this brush set for Christmas and I'm so excited to add it to my collection. Right from the get-go I was very impressed with their packaging. The colors and patterns on the brush handles are eye-catching and I absolutely love the brush holder. The only downside I had is that I wish the brush holder had set slots for the brushes to be put in, but it doesn't. Other than that though. The brushes are very soft and are of good quality. I'm especially excited for the blending brush. I think it's the perfect size for blending. Overall, I think it's a good option as a brush set for everyday use.
Danielle M.
Eagleville
I have both brush sets from this collection and am in love with them! I got this set from Macy’s. All of the brushes are really great quality and have a good feel to them. They are slightly heavy- but in a good way! If you can get your hands on these brushes, I highly recommend them as I have replaced my everyday makeup brushes with them!
emily n.
louisville, KY
Love this brush set. The bristles are super soft. They apply face and eye products amazingly. Only problem is the holder isn’t that great and super cheap quality. The brushes are super pretty and look great on my vanity. Also good for traveling
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
I received these as a gift for Christmas and absolutely love the way they look on my vanity. That being said, that’s the only thing I use them for. Don’t get me wrong they’re super nice brushes and soft, but my personal preference is liking thinner brushes. These brushes soaks up way much products when you’re using them.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I got this during the holidays and they are my favorite! Tarte products in general are great and they have wonderful customer service. The brushes have a beautiful design and came with a brush holder is just the right size to hold the brushes in addition to a few of my other brushes. They are really soft too!
Valerie C.
I received these brushes last Christmas, and I couldn’t be happier. The Brushes are extremely soft and smooth and how adorable are the designs on the handles? My brushes even came with a cute little container so that I can hold them on my counter. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a new type of brush to try out.
Taylor N.
These are so SOFT. Holy perfection. They hold the right amount of product and glide on your face so easily. The brush is so beautiful and fun! Perfect for the artist lover in your family. Price is good, plenty of coupons this time of year to buy them :)
Leigh P.
Ok vegan and cruelty free ! Amazing brushes for the price 44 dollars for all these amazing brushes and then from a name brand like tarte you can not beat it ... they are super cute and better than cute they actually are great brushes ! If your looking for a starter brush kit and don't know where to start try these !
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Can they be ordered on line?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Are there any brushes that aren't so expensive that are just as good? I'm wondering if it's worth the price tag!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Are there free sample
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these brushes soft and durable? Thinking about ordering them but are they worth 44$?
Maria M.