tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes™ Waterproof Mascara
Dare to dip? Discover our best selling lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara in a waterproof version. The same lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning benefits you love in the original are in this splash proof version. Get the bombshell lashes you desire, while olive esters condition, treat and protect your lashes.
Mineral pigments: soothe & soften lashes
Product performance: Our lights, camera, splashes™ mascara could be considered a push-up bikini for your lashes-a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist-tested and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume after applying giving dramatic, thick and sexy lashes and guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat or tears.
Ingredients: Isododecane, paraffin, water/aqua/eau, pentaerythrityl hydrogenated rosinate, disteardimonium hectorite, cyclopentasiloxane, VP/eicosene copolymer, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polybutene, alcohol denat., hydrated silica, polyquaternium-10, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.see more...
Top Questions See all 253 Q&A
- "This is one of my favorite mascaras to date. It goes on smoothly, even after it begins to dry up a bit towards the end of the tube. It elongates my lashes and separates them without clumping. It really helps open up my eyes. I love the waterproof formula too! It prevents smudging throughout the day, but glides right off with makeup remover." in 438 reviews
- "I sampled this in store and have yet to choose another mascara since. It creates volume and length without clumping everything together. " in 398 reviews
- "I received this product last month in one of my subscription boxes. I have totally fallen in love with this product!!! Its awesome, it separates and lengthens my lashes. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future. If you're looking for a new mascara, go for this one!!!! " in 155 reviews
- "I got this product in my ipsy bag, I need to go buy the full size product! this is a wonderful mascara long lasting and gives great length!" in 84 reviews
- "This mascara from tarte absolutely amazing ! I haven't really purchased a lot of eye stuff from like high end brands - actually this was my first high high end mascara and it's pretty amazing . However, this mascara is better for length rather than length. Also , it really is water proof , it was really hard to come off at night it took me a lot of waterproof make up remover wipes but hey that's a plus as well ! " in 75 reviews
give this a shot. Overall, it's a pretty good mascara... I don't think
it lives up to the Tarte's claims of "doing everything but fetching the
coffee" (or whatever their marketing tagline is), but it definitely does
lengthen, thicken, and hold the curl. I have puny lashes, and I can
definitely see the difference when I use 2 coats of this stuff. The
reason why I only gave it a 4 is because it DOES flake a tiny bit (as
all fiber-based mascaras do), and it also is a bit hard to use. The
brush is a standard teddy bear brush, but the tip has a longer piece of
plastic (I think so that you can do the corner lashes), which seems to
accumulate extra mascara, which of course, can cause clumps. The
packaging is cute (plain black plastic with faux purple crocodile
cover), though not the most ergonomical to hold onto. Overall, I am
satisfied enough with this that I would buy it again.
With that being said, I was slightly disappointed when I tested this mascara. It is waterproof and does not flake which is a plus. However, it does not have that 'wow' effect that I look for in a mascara. It does not do a great job of lengthening and thickening the lashes. I find myself putting on a ton of layers to reach my desired look. On the other hand, that is my personal preference for how I like my mascara to look.
If you like a thin coat and a waterproof mascara that does that, then I recommend this product for you. However, if you like a bolder look I recommend looking elsewhere. I will continue to use this mascara, but I probably will not purchase it again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos