BY TARTE #67 in Mascara

Dare to dip? Discover our best selling lights, camera,  lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara in a waterproof version. The same lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning benefits you love in the original are in this splash proof version. Get the bombshell lashes you desire, while olive esters condition, treat and protect your lashes.

Mineral pigments: soothe & soften lashes

Product performance: Our lights, camera, splashes™ mascara could be considered a push-up bikini for your lashes-a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist-tested and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume after applying giving dramatic, thick and sexy lashes and guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat or tears.

Ingredients: Isododecane, paraffin, water/aqua/eau, pentaerythrityl hydrogenated rosinate, disteardimonium hectorite, cyclopentasiloxane, VP/eicosene copolymer,  cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polybutene, alcohol denat., hydrated silica, polyquaternium-10, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

• Is this a good waterproof mascara? Could I go swimming in it with...8 Answers
  • Is this better for length or volume?5 Answers
  • Does this mascara make your lashes clumpy and hard? I've had some...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras to date. It goes on smoothly, even after it begins to dry up a bit towards the end of the tube. It elongates my lashes and separates them without clumping. It really helps open up my eyes. I love the waterproof formula too! It prevents smudging throughout the day, but glides right off with makeup remover." in 438 reviews
  • "I sampled this in store and have yet to choose another mascara since. It creates volume and length without clumping everything together. " in 398 reviews
  • "I received this product last month in one of my subscription boxes. I have totally fallen in love with this product!!! Its awesome, it separates and lengthens my lashes. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future. If you're looking for a new mascara, go for this one!!!! " in 155 reviews
  • "I got this product in my ipsy bag, I need to go buy the full size product! this is a wonderful mascara long lasting and gives great length!" in 84 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras to date. It goes on smoothly, even after it begins to dry up a bit towards the end of the tube. It elongates my lashes and separates them without clumping. It really helps open up my eyes. I love the waterproof formula too! It prevents smudging throughout the day, but glides right off with makeup remover." in 79 reviews
Joanna P.
Trumbull
I was really excited to try this mascara because I already owned the tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. I quickly fell in love with that mascara, and as I found myself needing a waterproof mascara I thought why not try this one?
With that being said, I was slightly disappointed when I tested this mascara. It is waterproof and does not flake which is a plus. However, it does not have that 'wow' effect that I look for in a mascara. It does not do a great job of lengthening and thickening the lashes. I find myself putting on a ton of layers to reach my desired look. On the other hand, that is my personal preference for how I like my mascara to look.
If you like a thin coat and a waterproof mascara that does that, then I recommend this product for you. However, if you like a bolder look I recommend looking elsewhere. I will continue to use this mascara, but I probably will not purchase it again.
Lizzy W.
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and I'm so happy that I received it! This mascara doesn't clump and comes in such pretty packaging. It stays on all day and makes my eyelashes look so long and full. Highly recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking for a non-clump mascara that looks amazing!
Laura T.
Everyone recommended this product to me at Sephora and some friends. I wasn’t a big fan on this! It left my eyelashes pretty clumpy. The color was nice and a good black which is why I will give it 2 stars. I don’t see all they hype about this one. I have used better mascaras.
Makinzie J.
Was not as pleased with this mascara as I’d hoped I would be. I love anything from tarte but unfortunately this didn’t do it for me. It flakes super easy and the tube dried out really fast and I hadn’t used it that much. I do like the applicator because it helps separate the lashes which I love but the formula needs a bit of help in my opinion.
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
Love, love, LOVE this mascara. I have a problem with mascaras transferring since I have oily skin and eyelids. This mascara doesn't transfer AT ALL. It is also VERY waterproof - most mascaras will still wash off and give me raccoon eyes if I take a long enough shower, but this stuff does not. You definitely need a really good waterproof mascara remover to get it off. I'm honestly not sure how well this would work for most other people though. I was blessed with naturally long, curly, and fairly thick eyelashes. This doesn't seem to add much in volume. It does add a little length but not much. It really just seems to darken my natural lashes more than anything, so if you have shorter eyelashes, this may not be the best option. I do want to try layering it over a volumizing mascara to see if it will help make my other mascaras transfer-proof. For me though, this is DEFINITELY my new go to.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
It’s a good mascara. It definitely lengthens. I like that it doesn’t make my lashes clumpy but still adds a little volume to them. It lasts all day and doesn’t flake or run on me. Easy enough to remove with some kind of oil. I would purchase again if I found it on sale. Otherwise I feel like there are cheaper mascaras that are just as good
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I love this so much! It really fans out my lashes and make them look so natural. I buy mine at Sephora or tatted website when they are having a good sale. It coats my lashes really nicely. They never get clumpy or that weird sticking up straight look. It fans out perfectly. The only thing I would say that’s bad is it does dry up pretty quick.
Sierra M.
received a sample size in black and I’m in love with this product! love the way my lashes look afterwards its very good mascara highly recommend! one of my favorites to use but I’m going to have to buy a regular size soon I’m almost out!
emily 💋.
Phoenix , AZ
This mascara makes my eyelashes look long and super healthy it is easy to apply. I got it at ulta from a deal . It is very expensive if you don't get it on sale. I highly recommend and I would definitely buy it again
Kim S.
Carson, MS
My mom bought this and it irritated her eyes, so she sent it to me after only one use. In the past, I’ve not been able to find a mascara I truly love. I always curl my lashes, but my previous mascaras always made the curl fall out, which kind of defeats the purpose. Not so with Tarte’s product! I used it for the first time today, and I couldn’t believe the difference in how my lashes looked! The formula separated and lifted my lashes beautifully, with no flaking or smudging. I’ve not experienced any irritation like my mom (granted, she has very sensitive eyes). I will definitely be a repeat customer, even at full price.
Erin A.
Do you prefer the waterproof version of this Tarte mascara? Why?
Meghan B.
Is this a good waterproof mascara? Could I go swimming in it with it not smudging and saying pretty secure?
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Would you recommend this product ?
Lilly F.
Is this good ? Ive heard a lot about it
Shaina M.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this mascara make your lashes clumpy and hard? I've had some bad waterproof experiences.