BY TARTE #75 in Mascara

Dare to dip? Discover our best selling lights, camera,  lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara in a waterproof version. The same lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning benefits you love in the original are in this splash proof version. Get the bombshell lashes you desire, while olive esters condition, treat and protect your lashes.

Mineral pigments: soothe & soften lashes

Product performance: Our lights, camera, splashes™ mascara could be considered a push-up bikini for your lashes-a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist-tested and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume after applying giving dramatic, thick and sexy lashes and guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat or tears.

Ingredients: Isododecane, paraffin, water/aqua/eau, pentaerythrityl hydrogenated rosinate, disteardimonium hectorite, cyclopentasiloxane, VP/eicosene copolymer,  cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polybutene, alcohol denat., hydrated silica, polyquaternium-10, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

• Is this a good waterproof mascara? Could I go swimming in...8 Answers
  • Is this better for length or volume?5 Answers
  • Does this mascara make your lashes clumpy and hard? I've ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras to date. It goes on smoothly, even after it begins to dry up a bit towards the end of the tube. It elongates my lashes and separates them without clumping. It really helps open up my eyes. I love the waterproof formula too! It prevents smudging throughout the day, but glides right off with makeup remover." in 438 reviews
  • "I sampled this in store and have yet to choose another mascara since. It creates volume and length without clumping everything together. " in 398 reviews
  • "I received this product last month in one of my subscription boxes. I have totally fallen in love with this product!!! Its awesome, it separates and lengthens my lashes. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future. If you're looking for a new mascara, go for this one!!!! " in 155 reviews
  • "I got this product in my ipsy bag, I need to go buy the full size product! this is a wonderful mascara long lasting and gives great length!" in 84 reviews
  • "This mascara from tarte absolutely amazing ! I haven't really purchased a lot of eye stuff from like high end brands - actually this was my first high high end mascara and it's pretty amazing . However, this mascara is better for length rather than length. Also , it really is water proof , it was really hard to come off at night it took me a lot of waterproof make up remover wipes but hey that's a plus as well ! " in 75 reviews
jasmine s.
Corona, CA
"it must be good!" As a big fan of Tarte's products, I thought I would
give this a shot. Overall, it's a pretty good mascara... I don't think
it lives up to the Tarte's claims of "doing everything but fetching the
coffee" (or whatever their marketing tagline is), but it definitely does
lengthen, thicken, and hold the curl. I have puny lashes, and I can
definitely see the difference when I use 2 coats of this stuff. The
reason why I only gave it a 4 is because it DOES flake a tiny bit (as
all fiber-based mascaras do), and it also is a bit hard to use. The
brush is a standard teddy bear brush, but the tip has a longer piece of
plastic (I think so that you can do the corner lashes), which seems to
accumulate extra mascara, which of course, can cause clumps. The
packaging is cute (plain black plastic with faux purple crocodile
cover), though not the most ergonomical to hold onto. Overall, I am
satisfied enough with this that I would buy it again.
stephanie e.
I have dry eyes and I put in eye drops in daily and for me it's hard to find mascara that doesn't make me have raccoon eyes. Well and I thought since I received one for Christmas I might as well try it and see how well it does or doesn't do. I then was shocked between Too faced better than sex mascara the waterproof one and Tarte Cosmetics mascara well let's just say we have only these mascara that are used in my home. I brag to everyone. Girls get you some real mascara that's worth the money!
Joanna P.
Trumbull
I was really excited to try this mascara because I already owned the tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. I quickly fell in love with that mascara, and as I found myself needing a waterproof mascara I thought why not try this one?
With that being said, I was slightly disappointed when I tested this mascara. It is waterproof and does not flake which is a plus. However, it does not have that 'wow' effect that I look for in a mascara. It does not do a great job of lengthening and thickening the lashes. I find myself putting on a ton of layers to reach my desired look. On the other hand, that is my personal preference for how I like my mascara to look.
If you like a thin coat and a waterproof mascara that does that, then I recommend this product for you. However, if you like a bolder look I recommend looking elsewhere. I will continue to use this mascara, but I probably will not purchase it again.
Laura T.
Everyone recommended this product to me at Sephora and some friends. I wasn’t a big fan on this! It left my eyelashes pretty clumpy. The color was nice and a good black which is why I will give it 2 stars. I don’t see all they hype about this one. I have used better mascaras.
Makinzie J.
Was not as pleased with this mascara as I’d hoped I would be. I love anything from tarte but unfortunately this didn’t do it for me. It flakes super easy and the tube dried out really fast and I hadn’t used it that much. I do like the applicator because it helps separate the lashes which I love but the formula needs a bit of help in my opinion.
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
Love, love, LOVE this mascara. I have a problem with mascaras transferring since I have oily skin and eyelids. This mascara doesn't transfer AT ALL. It is also VERY waterproof - most mascaras will still wash off and give me raccoon eyes if I take a long enough shower, but this stuff does not. You definitely need a really good waterproof mascara remover to get it off. I'm honestly not sure how well this would work for most other people though. I was blessed with naturally long, curly, and fairly thick eyelashes. This doesn't seem to add much in volume. It does add a little length but not much. It really just seems to darken my natural lashes more than anything, so if you have shorter eyelashes, this may not be the best option. I do want to try layering it over a volumizing mascara to see if it will help make my other mascaras transfer-proof. For me though, this is DEFINITELY my new go to.
Kassie L.
Bloomington, IN
This waterproof mascara is my second tube of mascara that I have bought. I originally had the tarte lights, camera, lashes, but I unfortunately touch my face too much to keep the mascara on. This waterproof mascara however is LYFE. I will never go back, because now I can wear it without worrying about going blind while I'm driving.
Sierra M.
received a sample size in black and I’m in love with this product! love the way my lashes look afterwards its very good mascara highly recommend! one of my favorites to use but I’m going to have to buy a regular size soon I’m almost out!
Daniamaris S.
Opa Locka, FL
For me, since i have allot of lashes and theyre pretty long it doesnt look bad. But i did notice that it doesnt curl your lashes as much as you want. Its a little chunky and some people like chubky mascaras. I personally use this if i want to add an extra coat to my lashes after i use another product.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes™ Waterproof Mascara is the product you have been looking for! Tarte formulated a tried & true waterproof mascara! Combining an easy application traditional wand brush with tarte's lights, camera, splashes mascara formula is pure genius! I'm talking CLUMP-LESS! Smooth even distribution from root to tips, so splurge a bit to treat yourself to volume and definition for classy lashes to contrast and complete any eye makeup masterpiece!
Erin A.
Do you prefer the waterproof version of this Tarte mascara? Why?
Meghan B.
Is this a good waterproof mascara? Could I go swimming in it with it not smudging and saying pretty secure?
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Would you recommend this product ?
Lilly F.
Is this good ? Ive heard a lot about it
Shaina M.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this mascara make your lashes clumpy and hard? I've had some bad waterproof experiences.