Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara Black uploaded by Estefani P.

BY TARTE

What it is:A waterproof lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara.What it does:Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! 4-In-1 Waterproof Mascara's waterproof formula gives you the bombshell lashes you love, and is guaranteed to stay put... see more...

Karen G.
HANDS DOWN BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED! Makes lashes separated and natural. One coat is suffice! I am obsessed. It says that it curls but I curl my lashes beforehand anyways. It gives the illusion of sky high lashes, doesn’t look clumpy or like a hot mess. Formula is great and not clumpy! This is my holy grail! I never leave the house without mascara! It just adds that POP! This is the only thing I use in the daily! I am a repeat buyer!

Love that it is waterproof for river days! Or just plain hot days! Does NOT transfer! Holds up great!
Sarah T.
Raleigh, NC
Love this mascara! I only need one coat to achieve a dramatic coat and it is extremely long lasting. I would definitely buy this again even though it is a little on the pricier side. It also does a good job of separating lashes with its brush.
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Love the big lashes and the great waterproof quality. Just isn’t as much as an impact of volume as the non waterproof style of this product. But holds a great comparison but with waterproof. I would buy again.
Nicole K.
Waite Park
My absolute ride or die high end mascara. I love the wand. It gives you a clean look and never clumps up your lashes! I’ve used this product so many times and it never fails me! I will absolutely buy again!!
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Honestly in my opinion, this will be the best mascara I have used. Tried many mascaras, but this mascara seem the best one. I will not switch this mascara to a different one.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my go-to’s. It separates my lashes and is quick to apply. I use different mascaras depending on my mood so for this I usually get a sample or travel size. This way I never let it go bad. Would definitely keep re purchasing if they don’t ever change the formula :)
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Not my absolute favorite mascara but it’s definitely decent and does a pretty good job! Makes my lashes full and longer which is a plus! That’s what I look for in a mascara I’d definitely buy again if my favorites were out of stock. 👍🏽
Dwan P.
Dover
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I love the packaging first off. It makes my lashes look long and full. The seems to work better than the others. It think this product is perfect and I would recommend this.
Emma M.
Greenwood
This mascaras is perfect. It make my lashes look long and luscious and volumized. I would consider this one of my favorite mascaras of all time. It is super long lasting and is the perfect color to make my blonde lashes look perfectly dark.
Briana P.
Fort Wayne
I loved this product and I use it everyday! I love the packaging even though it didn’t really matter to me. It was very long lasting and waterproof. The price is reasonable for what you get, and I would totally keep buying this.