Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara (13 oz) Mini

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara (.13 oz) Mini

new

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara (.13 oz) Mini!
MariClare M.
Salisbury
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara (.13 oz) Mini uploaded by MariClare M.
This mascara is a really good water proof mascara but it really damages my lashes whenever I use it... and I can never get it to completely come off my lashes and I really don’t like the way it wears on my lashes either.
Veronica M.
Hialeah , FL
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara (.13 oz) Mini uploaded by Veronica M.
This mascara is just WOW ! My favorite ever. Bought it by chance in macy’s and decided to try it and it just goes on so pretty. Stays on forever and is nearly waterproof. I fell in love. The picture does not have a name because of how much use I’ve given it. But definitely recommend! In the picture I am using that Mascara , Im not a makeup professional, Still learning so I have very little makeup done , but just wanted to apprecciate those lashes.
Alexandra R.
12311 Greensbrook Forest Dr
This is one of the mascaras that keep my eyelashes so pretty. The spolly is just in the best shape. I always buy this product.

Looking for your answer?