BY TARTE

Take the intimidation out of pigmentation and achieve crisp definition as you line your eyes like a pro with this easy-to-use, precision longwear liquid liner.

Provitamin B5: vitamin B derivative that helps soothe and moisturize skin while thickening the appearance of lashes

Product performance: A revolutionary extension of everyone’s favorite lights, camera, lashes™ line, the triple black formula delivers the ultimate in precision pigment for a rich definition that lasts. Powered by provitamin B5, it helps to moisturize and soothe the skin while thickening the appearance of lashes. The foolproof design, complete with an easy-hold grip, allows the liner to seamlessly glide and fill in spaces, without any skipping, smudging or pulling. Simply trace the ultra-thin, flexible tip along the lash line to create tight, crisp lines or the bolder, more dramatic looks you desire.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, black  (CI 77266), styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, coco-glucoside, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium laureth-12 sulfate, sodium benzoate,ammonium hydroxide,  iodopropynyl butylcaramate, panthenol.

Made in Germany

• I’m looking for a new liquid liner. I’m hoping to... Be the first to answer!
  • I have this eyeliner. I have hooded eyes and struggle to apply it...1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smooth?When the eyeliner drys does it fl...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I just started to use this eyeliner. I go through a lot of messy liquid eyeliners but this one is perfect. It glides on great and it's a dark black so there's no need to keep adding coat after coat." in 68 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeliner! It glides on so easily and makes it look perfect! you can easily do a cat eye, and make your liner thick or thin. " in 50 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeliner! It glides on so easily and makes it look perfect! you can easily do a cat eye, and make your liner thick or thin. " in 27 reviews
  • "My favorite liquid eyeliner to use. I get so many compliments when I use this. It's so easy to use & will stay on your eyes with no smudge all day! Definitely worth it." in 14 reviews
Olga G.
Wilmington
It is a decent eyeliner. The best part about it is the felt tip that is easy to line with for those who are not good at the liquid eyeliner application. But that’s where the good ends. The felt tip dries out mid-application. Once it dries on the eye and it dries mid-lining, you have to go over some of the area again to co to ie the line bit the felt tip is now dry and wipes off the line that’s already there. It does start writing again but now you have this bold patch in the middle of the eye. It is frustrating. The wings of the cat eye smudge off after about 3-4 hours of wear. I have semi-hooded eyes, maybe that’s why. I loved it at first because I could actually draw a cat eye with it if I am fast enough before the tip dries but overall it’s not worth the hassle. I went back to my regular pencil liners.
Chandni P.
I like to use this eyeliner when I'm doing the winged eyeliner look. When I first got this eyeliner I had just gotten into doing the winged look, so it is good practicing with this liner. The application is easy and smooth. The packaging is nice as well.
Sarah F.
Pittsburgh
I have the double-ended version of this product. I refuse to buy any other felt-tipped liners because they all fall short to tarte’s formula and applicator. It dries out more quickly than i would like, but i find myself buying the same product again and again as i still can’t find anything that compares.
Rebecca J.
Kent, OH
I was pretty disappointed with this product. The first few uses I loved it, but then the tip of the applicator started to loose the black liner which made it less precise. For the price point i feel like this is very expensive for a product where you do not get a lot. I would not purchase again.
Alexandra D.
This eyeliner is amazing! It’s long lasting (doesn’t transfer), very pigmented and the felt tip allows you to make a perfect wing. I highly recommend this product, it’s similar to stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. Overall it’s one of my favourites!
Marisa M.
Toms River, NJ
I got this liner a while ago when tarte ran their little 7 item promo. The things I love about this liner is how comfortable and ergonomic it is. The cushion grip really helps you with control. The felt tip isn’t too stiff and easily glides over the lid. With proper storage it should last a very long time without drying out. The thing I’m not thrilled about with this product is that I noticed throughout the day I would have a little black line in my crease as the liner would transfer even after being completely dry and using a setting spray.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
I use this everyday. It is the best eyeliner I have ever bought. It makes drawing a line on my wrinkly eye skin flawlessly easy. It cut my eyeliner time in half. I really love and and am going to continue using this one until I can't anymore. i would buy again!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I think this liner is great. It is very black and has pretty good lasting power. I have noticed that if you are going for a two-color fancy liner look it does not play well with other brands. I like the applicator on this I just wish it was slightly less flexible.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this eyeliner. I think it’s very comparable to the the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliner or stila eyeliner. Plus, it was on sale as a daily special during the 21 days of beauty at ulta! Because of that I was able to get each eyeliner for 8$ (so yes I got multiple backups). I’m able to get really close to my lash line and do an inky black eyeliner. I love it, and it looks extra awesome when I layer a silver eyeliner right above it.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
I was recommended to use this eyeliner by a ulta associate ! She applied it so well to her eyes and she kept reminding me that it was cruelty free which is great since I love that from brands but she was so convincing because I bought it ! I wanted to give it a chance and I'm glad I did but it was not my favorite ! After about two hours my liner was fading and smudging . Wasn't waterproof . It dries out very quickly and it also was hard to apply at times . I didn't find myself buying it again .
Would you recommend product to use for winged liner?
Maria G.
Oceanside, Ca
Is this eyeliner any better than the Kat Von D eyeliner? Do you recommend it?
Emily H.
I have been on the look out for a new eyeliner recently, and have had my eye on this specific one for a while now. I was using the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner but it just runs out too quickly. I was using my favorite drugstore eyeliner, the Wet & Wild felt tip which is amazing. However, the packaging is awful and constantly breaks. So is this any good?
Blanca L.
Utah
Does it stays for a long time? I really want to try this eyeliner.
Amanda M.
Leonard, TX
What's the cost for this?