BY TARTE

Take the intimidation out of pigmentation and achieve crisp definition as you line your eyes like a pro with this easy-to-use, precision longwear liquid liner.

Provitamin B5: vitamin B derivative that helps soothe and moisturize skin while thickening the appearance of lashes

Product performance: A revolutionary extension of everyone’s favorite lights, camera, lashes™ line, the triple black formula delivers the ultimate in precision pigment for a rich definition that lasts. Powered by provitamin B5, it helps to moisturize and soothe the skin while thickening the appearance of lashes. The foolproof design, complete with an easy-hold grip, allows the liner to seamlessly glide and fill in spaces, without any skipping, smudging or pulling. Simply trace the ultra-thin, flexible tip along the lash line to create tight, crisp lines or the bolder, more dramatic looks you desire.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, black  (CI 77266), styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, coco-glucoside, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium laureth-12 sulfate, sodium benzoate,ammonium hydroxide,  iodopropynyl butylcaramate, panthenol.

Made in Germany

• I have this eyeliner. I have hooded eyes and struggle to apply it...1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smooth?When the eyeliner drys does it fl...2 Answers
  • Does the tip still stay fine pointed or does it wear out? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hira A.
San Marcos, CA
I love this brand but HATE this product. I am an eyeliner junkie and have tried so many wonderful eyeliners across multiple price points. And this liner from Tarte is just not for me. First of all, it hurts to apply. The felt tip actually hurt my eyelid and by no means do I have sensitive skin. Eyeliner should glide on like butter and this one was a tear-jerker to apply. And the color is nice and dark but the formula isn't very smooth. I noticed instant clumps and flaking. A liner pen is suppose to be easy to use with a slick formula but this one just didn't work for me. The only reason I'm giving it two stars is that when I swatched it on my hand, the color was a stunning dark midnight black. Atleast my hand looks good...
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I recently bought this eyeliner for the Ulta 21 days of beauty event and I am so glad that I did. I'd previously been using the Maybelline liquid eyeliner, which I love SO much, but I noticed that I would have trouble getting it to be as pigmented as I wanted -- I would have to go over the same spot a couple times to get the black to look black, which made it kind of annoying and messy at times. With the Tarte eyeliner, the product only needs one swipe and you have a pigmented and clean black line. The felt tip makes drawing wings super easy, and it doesn't fade or wear off like other cheaper liquid eyeliners. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Charlotte G.
I really do love this eyeliner. The problem is that it dries out pretty quickly and I have problems getting the product to flow to the tip. The best way to store it is laying flat; my husband accidentally stood it up on my vanity and now it's pretty bleh and I have no way to fix it :( Unfortunately it's also not very waterproof, so be careful when wearing this if you tend to have watery eyes-it doesn't wipe off completely but it does fade pretty dramatically. Still, I love this product and plan to repurchase regularly.
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite liquid liner! Very black, very water resistant, very easy to use! The felt tip with a very fine point is the easiest for me to draw a cat eye effect with. This is jet black and doesn't fade or smudge throughout the day. I can easily wear it to work straight on through whatever I'm doing that evening. I haven't found one I like better and I've tried several high end brands.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I bought this on sale from the Tarte website. I got the brown shade. There may be room for improvement with the applicator. I found that it skipped when applying and didn't go over some shadows well. The packaging is cute, as most Tarte packaging is, but this one was a miss for me. Maybe I just got a bad one, but I'm hesitant to repurchase to see based on cost.
Jeizza M.
I wasn't much of a fan! I wanted to really like this eyeliner but every time I would wear it, it would become a disaster, it's very black which I love but the tip isn't as strong and you have to do it sideways for the color to come out, and you have to do it quick becomes if not it dries and it's harder to make that nice line :(
Jessica M.
Apopka, FL
This is my all time favorite eye liner. i got this from Ulta four months ago and use it every day and it still works great. This is definitely worth the amount of money spend on it for the time it has lasted me alone. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would recommend this to everyone that is looking for a eyeliner!
Taylor M.
This is my go to liner and had been since it came out! I use this every time I do a look with eye liner. I can never use another because I just love this one so much! It is super long wearing and is perfect with every eye look. I keep on repurchasing and only using this one! Easy to use and apply, just amazing!
Rose K.
There is not a better word to describe this felt-tipped eyeliner, than PRECISE. I have never messed up with its precision, and have been a constant user for a year now!
Compared to makeup store eyeliner and other sepgore eyeliner it just gets messy!
I always have, and always will buy this precision perfection
Abigail N.
Very good eyeliner. Nice and long felt tip, does run out of product halfway through, which I hate. High end version of Maybelline eye studio master precise eyeliner, which I actually prefer the Maybelline. Still a good eyeliner though, I'll use it till it's gone but i won't spend the money on it again
Would you recommend product to use for winged liner?
Maria G.
Oceanside, Ca
Is this eyeliner any better than the Kat Von D eyeliner? Do you recommend it?
Blanca L.
Utah
Does it stays for a long time? I really want to try this eyeliner.
Emily H.
I have been on the look out for a new eyeliner recently, and have had my eye on this specific one for a while now. I was using the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner but it just runs out too quickly. I was using my favorite drugstore eyeliner, the Wet & Wild felt tip which is amazing. However, the packaging is awful and constantly breaks. So is this any good?
Megan H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to apply? Does the tip bend after awhile