BY TARTE

The ultimate in 'wakeup makeup'! An inner rim brightening eyeliner designed specifically for the inner rim of the eye.

• Vitamin A: beneficial antioxidant that helps reduce free radical damage and retains skin's moisture
  • Vitamin E: acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free-radical damage.
  • Aloe leaf extract: plant extract with soothing, healing and antiseptic properties that helps maintain moisture balance in the skin

This multi-tasker gently glides along the lower inner rim and inner corner of eyes to instantly brighten for a wide-awake effect. It can also be used to highlight the brow bone for an even more eye-opening experience.

Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, trimethylsiloxysilicate, mica, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, beheneth-5, polyethylene, isododecane, phenyl trimethicone, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic wax, paraffin, tocopherol, BHT, glycine soja (soybean) oil, silica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• "I got this on a whim, it stays put and glides on smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it just about every day on my water line, and it makes me look so awake!" in 1 review
  • "This inner rim works well to give you that wide awake look." in 1 review
  • "It's very creamy and isn't too yellow or beige." in 1 review
  • "It brightens the eyes and looks great whether you are going glam with other eye makeup or just going natural on a Saturday afternoon." in 1 review
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
This is my every day must have makeup product. It truly does make a difference in how awake I look and I definitely reach for this everyday. Some people like a white liner on the lower waterline, but I find that it's much more natural looking and equally as brightening to have a skin tone liner, it just makes it much more believable that you're eyes are much wider and awake than a stark white liner would. I apply this and find that it lasts 8+ hours of a work day (even in the pool as I am a swim instructor) and I hope I am never without this! Glides on evenly and painlessly and lasts many months!
Caity M.
Review for: Nude
I use this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

People compliment me on this constantly! I love the way it brightens the water line, without making it look WHITE. It's a natural shade. I find it really helps most when you still have dark eyes from your makeup the day before! It removes that "Tired" look.

The only cons, which I totally can deal with, are 1) the price (Best price at Ulta), 2) it runs a bit, if you don't learn how to finesse it. Especially in the corners- both inner and outer. Once it dries, it dries for good. So I just try not to let my eyes water while applying and that helps.
Chloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to trick for eye brightening to make this tired mama feel more awake! I've noticed I look less of a zombie when I wear it on my waterline. My skin tone is medium with yellow undertones and very dark brown eyes, I was worried it would look too light but it looks so natural! Works better than the WetnWild eye pencil I purchased for the same use. It stung a little at first, but I either got used to it OR I was having an issue unrelated to the product. I do think the staying power could be better, hence the 4 stars.
María A.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Nude
I was looking for a more natural color than white to brighten my waterline, and read great things about this emphasEYES brightener. It's flaky, and more color catches on the root of your lashes than the rim of your eye. It also fades very quickly The color is perfect; I wish the application was smoothr and it lasted longer.
Riley V.
Review for: Nude
I love the color and I feel like it brightens and widens my eyes. I wish it did last a little bit longer. It is a bit expensive, packaging is nice, but everything from tarts is super cute! I would recommend more inexpensive brands like color pop instead because they do the same thing but are three times less expensive.
Lilly C.
Review for: Nude
One of my favorite waterline liners. It's one of my most used items in my makeup collection. I tend to look dead when I wake up in the mornings. So, when I put this on...hallelujah! I'm alive. It's also great to use as an under brow highlight. Long lasting and my go to!
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
Review for: Nude
I love the color and how open it makes my eyes look. I wish it lasted me throughout the day as I can't really touch up my makeup during the day. The formula is super smooth and I will certainly repurchase.
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! It really
Makes your eyes pop! I put it on my bottoms water line and it makes such a difference! I will for sure be buying it again! I got mine from ulta!
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Best nude liner ever !! Doesn't matter how wet your eyes are this glides into the water line so easily! Beautiful color as well!
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
I can't walk out the house without using this. I have very small eyes and this eyeliner makes my eye pop
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
Does this run into the eye at all? I feel like whenever I put liner on the inner rims of my eyes, it runs into my eyes and gets on my contacts..
Hailey R.
lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented is this and when blending does it completely fade away or does it stay put pretty well?
Allyson L.
Macomb, MI
I've heard not so great things about this product, is it comparable to any other liners that you know of?
Nalia R.
Is this gel liner easy to apply?
Kira C.
Little Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
To a person on a budget this seems to be rather expensive for a liner. Is there a dupe or is this product really worth it?