BY TARTE

The ultimate in 'wakeup makeup'! An inner rim brightening eyeliner designed specifically for the inner rim of the eye.

• Vitamin A: beneficial antioxidant that helps reduce free radical damage and retains skin's moisture
  • Vitamin E: acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free-radical damage.
  • Aloe leaf extract: plant extract with soothing, healing and antiseptic properties that helps maintain moisture balance in the skin

This multi-tasker gently glides along the lower inner rim and inner corner of eyes to instantly brighten for a wide-awake effect. It can also be used to highlight the brow bone for an even more eye-opening experience.

Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, trimethylsiloxysilicate, mica, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, beheneth-5, polyethylene, isododecane, phenyl trimethicone, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic wax, paraffin, tocopherol, BHT, glycine soja (soybean) oil, silica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Inner Rim Brightener
  • "This inner rim brightener is absolutely amazing! I use it just about every day on my water line, and it makes me look so awake! It looks much more natural than a white liner, like the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, which is GREAT! But not as natural as this one for the waterline. It's creamy, long lasting and reasonably priced in my opinion. Recently just got my sister addicted to it, she's going to wear it for her wedding. It's a must have guys!! :) " in 28 reviews
  • "Stays on all day long and such a refreshing look compared to my normal black Eyeliner! Didn't smudge at all which I was afraid of even tho its a neutral I think you'd still be able to see smudges" in 5 reviews
  • "I got this on a whim, it stays put and glides on smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "It's very creamy and isn't too yellow or beige." in 1 review
  • "It glides on smoothly which is important since our eye area is so sensitive." in 1 review
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've only recently gotten back into makeup after a long (10+yr) battle with illnesses. An amazing friend got me started watching videos and tutorials on YouTube & it's sparked something inside me. I saw where some people were using white eyeliners in the waterline to brighten up their eyes. I tried that & while I think it worked for me, I wanted a more natural look for everyday use. This brightener is just what I was looking for and it is amazing! Unfortunately the website doesn't let me have this automatically delivered on a fixed schedule, but I was able to order one & also add a 2nd one to my next delivery order so I'll have a backup yay! All that being said, this brightener has just the right shade to brighten up my eyes making me look more awake, less tired (which is key when you have a chronic illness) and is very natural looking. Most people wouldn't even notice it when you where minimal makeup. I love this also because it glides on smoothly and does not tug at my eyes, it dries & locks in, even if you have watery eyes like I do. I definitely recommend this item for those who want a natural, healthy and more awake looking eyes.
Lauren W.
Denver, CO
I ONLY use tarte eyeliners! I have very sensitive eyes and they are the only ones that don't hurt me! Color payoff is fantastic, very creamy and don't tug. Because of that it's easy to get little accidental spots elsewhere, if the pencil tip touches even lightly it will mark!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
I love this liner! I apply it for work when I want to look awake and refreshed. It really does make your eyes look bigger and make you look more awake. I always get compliments when I wear this to work. It last all day in my water line. I work 12+ hr shifts and it’s still there at the end of the day.
Jessica H.
Dallas
Love this stuff! It really does look natural and make you look much more wide awake! Great for after a night out or a meeting where you want to look extra alert! I think everyone should own one of these! They need to make a darker color for the darker colored ladies as this may be a bit light
Emily G.
Middleton
Review for: Nude more...
Maybe I have watery eyes, but this isn’t that pigmented and doesn’t stay on my waterline very well. I don’t think I would repurchase this. I like a light colored liner on the bottom lid to make my blue eyes pop, but this doesn’t work for me.
Virginia W.
Review for: Nude more...
This stuff is great! It has a tiny smudger on one end that works so well for even messing up on mascara! And not making a mess of the eyeshadow! I absolutely love use of this to make myself seem awake in the time of seep deprivation!
Alicia H.
Review for: Nude more...
I rarely get decent sleep at night, and I came across the beauty hack that you should use a nude eyeliner to line your waterline to look more awake.

I absolutely love tarte products, especially for my eyes as they can be very sensitive to eyeliners and shadows. I was browsing through ulta, looking for a nude eyeliner to try out, to which I came across Tarte's Inner Rim Brightener. The liner is priced at $20.00. The packaging is a nude colored tube, and it has a twisting mechanism to make the product come up; no sharpener needed!

I use this product almost daily! It is a beautiful neutral nude color, as it is not too orange or pink. It looks very natural, unlike using a white liner in the waterline. It is incredibly creamy, which really prevents your water line from getting irritated by pulling or scratching. It does exactly what it is designed to do - it makes you look much more awake and brightened. It doesn't appear to wear off completely, but it does become more subtle as the day goes on. I have never noticed any running of the product even when I am sweating or my eyes get watery from my allergies.

I recommend this product as it is a long-lasting waterline eyeliner that looks incredibly natural and is perfect for brightening your eyes.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
Review for: Nude more...
I use this liner the most for my waterline because it helps my eyes look more awake. Most liners wash out of my waterline after an hour or so, but this one stays put. I would purchase it again.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Nude more...
Great little hack to make your eyes look brighter and more awake. The first time I tried this I thought I looked weird since I was so used to wearing only dark shades of eyeliner but when I later saw a picture of myself wearing this, I was hooked. Great beauty trick especially for the sleep deprived.
Kelly M.
Love this. Just started using it a week or so ago. I use it on my waterline to make my eyes appear larger and it works great! It's so smooth to put on and very pigmented so I don't have to continue to go over again and again to get it to stay on. 1 swipe and it's perfect. I will be purchasing this again and recommending it to anyone who asks
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
Does this run into the eye at all? I feel like whenever I put liner on the inner rims of my eyes, it runs into my eyes and gets on my contacts..
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
How pigmented is this and when blending does it completely fade away or does it stay put pretty well?
claudia G.
I love this , perfect for a nude on your water line
urja m.
mumbai
Is it worth it? Does it last longer on the water line? Is it worth the price of should I buy the lower end, drugstore kind nude liner?
Allyson L.
Macomb, MI
I've heard not so great things about this product, is it comparable to any other liners that you know of?