BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
brittany f.
I love tarte brand! Such a great mascara it really is worth the price! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
The packaging is very appealing. The formula of the mascara is very good and long lasting. The fibers irritated my eyes and my eyes watered all day. But I would recommend this to others because the formula made my lashes very voluminous and very black.
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
I'm not the biggest fan of this mascara. The "fiber" end left a lot of flakes on my skin after applying, and I really didn't see the benefit of it. The mascara end it pretty good, but the brush is super spikey and kills your eye if you poke it!
Zitta S.
West Covina, CA
I find that this mascara not only lengthens my naturally short lashes, but also gives me a full, voluminous look. It doesn't take many coats to get a dramatic look. By far my most used mascara in my collection and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY
The only reason this mascara gets 4 stars is because if you get the fibers in your eye it is irritating, but as long as your careful that wont happen. Other than that I think the fibers really help out an already fabulous mascara, I will definitely repurchase when I am out.
heinnys G.
Que interesante se ve esta mascara y lo que mas me impresiona es que parece que tene un aplicador pequeno para las pestanas inferiores es estupendo por que a mi me da mucho problema pintarmelas por tengo el ojo muy pequeno y lo que pasa es que siempre salgo sucia del producto
Alma R.
Seattle , WA
I picked this up at Ulta. While it seems like a good 2 for the price of 1 deal, you actually get less product on the Lights Camera Lashes mascara. It is a good way to try the Bottom Lash mascara. The tiny brush works well for the lower lashes. Dries out quicker than 3 months.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Overall, I like this mascara but it's really only for fairly dramatic lashes. If you're looking for a more toned down daytime look, there are others that better suit that purpose. It makes my eyes pop and makes my lashes look super long. A big plus is my eyes are not sensitive to it and it isn't prone to flaking
Katelyn C.
I am not very fond of this mascara. I LOVE tarte but they do not put out good mascaras that work for my lashes. It's not worth the money if it doesn't work for you, however it is a great formula & works wonders on other people.
Genesis M.
I really like the mascara part of this but dislike the other end just because I fee like it clumps my eyelashes a lot no matter how much I try to work with it it never works if somebody knows how to work this out please give me a suggestion because I gave up
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?