BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I absolutely love this mascara (the regular Lights, Camera, Lashes side) It fills and lengthens my lashes without looking clumpy. The formula is smooth and creamy, and its lasting power is amazing. However, the other side (Bottoms up) I do not care for. It may just be the wand but it picks up too much product and using it on my lower lashes becomes a hassle, mainly because of the cleanup...I do love the convenient style of this mascara, i love double ended products.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
If I could give this 100 stars I would. I have literally tried every mascara known to man and this is the best. No dark circles under my eyes half way through the day. It gives great length and fullness. I love the bottom last as well. I have only used regular mascara of my bottom lashes until I tried this. The brush is the perfect size and gets all the small lashes to give a more defined look.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
These are great for when you're going out or on a date and want that extra boost for your lashes. The only downside to the product to me was the fibers can start to fall off your lashes onto your cheeks so you have to check that. Otherwise the application is easy and my boyfriend comments on how good my lashes looked when I used it!
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
Hands down the most expensive mascara I have ever purchased - BUT it is the best mascara I have ever worn. My job requires me to work outside in hot weather and this is the only mascara I have ever tried that lasts all day no matter the conditions. This has become my "go to" mascara! Love it!!!!
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
Love love and absolutely Love the lights camera lashes mascara and double ended primer by Tarte. This mascara and primer is awesome because you have a two in one mascara so you get the priming but you also get the actual mascara that gives you an instant bombshell boost in only two easy steps.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This would be a 5 star rating but the only con that I have is that it is not waterproof. I just LOVE this duo. I normally would get the same results with 4 different mascaras with 2 coats per mascara, but one coat of primer and one or two coats of the mascara, and my eyelashes are just gorgeous, lengthened, clump free, volumized, and THICK!
Ember D.
Hightstown, NJ
This Mascara is the must have thing any girl needs in their beauty bag. it doesn't just have an applicator for the top but also for the small little tiny lashes that are super hard to get mascara on. It might be a little expensive but its totally worth it. If your looking for a mascara don't look anymore cause you have found the perfect one.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This mascara really did not impress me. I really felt that this was very subpar. The fibers in the bottom of the tube we're very hazardous for my eyes. They did not stick to the mascara and continuously throughout the day irritated and poked my eye balls. I was very disappointed in tartes execution , but I felt like the idea was great in theory.
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
This mascara is amazing especially the primer because it helps elongate the lashes before applying the mascara, now my bottom lashes are almost non existent and it helps make them long and noticeable but also not too clumpy and natural. Great price, great quality, great product!
Alyssa Kayla J.
Didn't wow me. Not enough length, volume was just okay. I am always looking for a false lash look without having to deal with strip lashes and glue. The pictures and claims were tempting, but did not deliver. Natural bristle wands aren't always the best for my lashes. Did not repurchase.
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?