BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Vyvette M.
Doesn't clump up on my lashes. Stays in place with no smudging & it is easy to remove. I also am able to use it for a longer period of time than other mascaras. It doesn't seem to dry out in the package.
Samantha H.
Havertown, PA
I don't get the hate for this mascara. It wasn't my favorite ever but it was pretty good. I didn't use the fibers on a regular basis, only a few times. The first time I did get the fibers in my eye but after that it was fine. If you don't like the fibers you can just use the other side which still makes for a pretty good mascara.
Lynn F.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It's so great! You get the fullness & volume for your top lashes & the smudge proof gorgeousness for your bottom lashes!! I'm in my 3rd tube of this stuff!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I bought this Mascara and I love it , Made My lasher full and Beautiful. You have to try this ! I'm sure You will love it too and what I especially Love is that it does not Flake . Thei packaging​ us Unique as well.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is the best mascara I’ve ever tried in my life! It makes my lashes look long, thick and fake! I love the packaging as well! I use this every day! It’s my go to. Nothing else compares to this. I would definitely recommend!
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
I loved this product! It made it seem as if I were wearing fake lashes. That's how long it made my lashes! I got mine at the original Tarte Cosmetics website and it was $21.00, it was pretty expensive but for it's great quality, it's worth it !
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
This mascara lifts your lashes and helps your lashes blend with false lashes. It is easy to apply and use. I bought this from sephora and it is a long lasting mascara. I would recommend this to everyone!
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I think I own every single tarte mascara,
It's the best hands down. The little lower last comb in this particular one is awesome for grabbing those tiny hairs! I've tried most mascaras out there but this is my standby!
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
I really like this double ended brush that includes one for the bottom lashes. I've actually never seen a small mascara brush for bottom lashes before and it has become so handy. Thanks tarte!
Katie H.
Black canyon city
This is my second favorite mascara, a small tube lasts a long time, its long wear, thick but not clumpy. Very easy to apply and the wand is brushing as you apply. I would def recommend this! Pricing isn't comparable to quality'
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?