BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Alondra M.
This mascara is amazing and can be easily buildable so long as you allow the previous layers to dry. I have had mine for a few months and it still works wonders on making my lashes look voluminous. The only thing I would recommend is to apply a small amount of loose powder on your lashes before applying the mascara for maximum results.
Heather H.
The mascara part is decent. Its nothing spectacular and I have found drug store mascaras with the same and better quality. I got this excited about the "fake lashes look part" and its just like pieces of fake lashes and it fell all over my face. It made me so upset. Not worth it just buy fake lashes if you want that kinda look.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I do not usually wear mascara, as I have deep set eyes so even the tiniest bit of smudging makes me look like a racoon. Yet I can wear Lights, Camera, Lashes all day without that problem! I like that this defines and enhances without looking clumpy or fake. This works both with and without primer.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This has been my go to mascara since I got it at Ulta! I love that it has the Bottom Lash mascara with the special wand, which really helps keep from getting mascara on your skin under the lower Lash line.
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
I'm not exactly a fan of the lights camera lashes mascara. but the bottom lash mascara is really good. this mascara lengthens and darkens your lashes. it is a little flaky though, which is why i only use it on my bottom lashes.
Samantha K.
While I mostly love all things tarte this has got to be one of my least favorite items. By the end of the day I look like a raccoon while I love the applicator I'm not a fan of the formula. I would use this if I was going out for a few hours but not an eight hour work day.
Kristine K.
If I could give this mascara less than one star, I would. I love Tarte, but this product is terrible! It's very thick and dries and clumps quickly. I opened mine a week ago and it's already so thick and dry that I can barely apply it. Not worth the money AT ALL.
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
I love this mascara! It comes in a beautifully designed bottle, with snake skin design on one side. I like that theres two different applicators, one for your lower lashes, one for the top. It isnt clumpy. It feels very soft. My eyelashes look beautiful!
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
So disappointed. I love tarte but this mascara wasn’t doing much for me. Tarte was having a package deal and the mascara came with it. No length, no volume. It also flaked a lot. My lashes were a little bit thicker but that’s it. Drug store mascara is better than this.
Mary A.
Love these faux lashes, long lashes without applying falsies. Mascara dries fast and the faux lashes don't fall off easily if you have to touch them for any reason, however they do wipe off easily with a makeup wipe or makeup remover.
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?