BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Valerie M.
I really love this double ended mascara for a dramatic look with both volume and length. It's a bit much for every day mascara application but for special occasions, it almost rivals fake lashes. The fibers thicken and lengthen your lashes while the formula, which is very pigmented, glides on smoothly and doesn't flake or wear off throughout the day. I will say to be careful with the fibers when you get close to the lash line - if a few of those get in your eye, it's not a fun experience. That's an easy fix though and well worth the effort. The tiny wand actually is what I use for getting close to the top lash line, and is perfect for the lower lashes as well.
Ashley F.
This faux mascara is very nice to use. I use it when I go out and don't feel like using fake eyelashes, they give the same effect. It took me a while to learn how to properly apply, but once I learned how I got my eyelashes all the way up to my eyebrows. Just got another set in my unicorn bag.
Ellie N.
Germantown, MD
The top mascara has been my favorite mascara of all time, so when I was able to get this at a discount I jumped at the opportunity, and honestly it's a godsend. Normally I think mascara just for bottom lashes is a waste or money, but the formula is amazing; it really does not smudge or clump the bottom lashes while still balancing that dramatic look the top mascara gives. I absolutely would recommend
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I really wanted to love this mascara since I love the Tarte brand so much. However, I found it to just be okay. The mascara didn’t plump my lashes as full as other brands even when layered. I also found that as the day went on the actual mascara started to flake and irritate my eyes. The mascara went on smoothly though and the packaging is cute. Overall, I prefer other mascaras to this one.
Jacklyn E.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love love love this mascara!! i have naturally long eye lashes and this makes them look amazing. if you're willing to spend $23 on a mascara then i really suggest this brand, it lasts all day and doesn't run if you start to cry. ill definitely be purchasing this product again.
Julianna B.
everett, WA
I especially love the lash primer on this mascara--it truly makes your lashes double in volume! It can be used with pretty much any mascara in my opinion and have the same effect. I also really like the brush that comes on the mascara side, perfect for not making your lashes too clumpy.
Stephanie B.
I love all tarte products equally, but this one has a special place in my heart. Lights, camera, lashes is my absolutely favorite mascara! It is dark and edgy and gives such wonderful coverage and makes my lashes almost look like falsies. The only con about this mascara is that it is sticky, so a little goes a long way.
Merceades S.
This stuff was okay. i found the first couple of uses were awesome but after the 4th time using it the formula dried way to quickly and got clumpy on me. There was no use in fixing it either. It was kind of a loss- but I'm not sure if they had a formulation change. It was a great try- but i wouldn't buy.
Prianka M.
Urbana, IL
This is an incredible product, with one major downside.

The formula leads to beautifully long and voluminous lashes; I usually am satisfied with one coat due to the efficiency of the product. However, the product dries up disappointingly quickly. For the high price tag, this is unfortunately a deal breaker.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
I love this máscara. It does wonders for my lashes. Makes them appear dark and fuller without looking clumped. The formulas applies on evenly and doesn’t have a smell which I love because when mascara has any type of smell in it, my eyes tend to get watery. Definitely recommend and you can buy this brand in makeup stores like ulta and Sephora
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?