BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Angela R.
Stonehouse, Larkhall
This is quite simply a fabulous mascara to use, the small brush is fantastic to get my bottom lashes looking naturally thicker and longer and the bolder brush covers, lengthens and volumisies my top lashes to almost look false,, they are so full and long it's fabulous. The mascara lasts all day and into the night without flaking into my eyes. I couldn't be without it 😍😍😍😍
Ailie M.
Kirkcaldy
Love this mascara, by far the best I have tried. I love that it has a smaller wand for the bottom lashes which is great. very volumising and does not clump at all. Does not flake or smudge/run through out the day and the colour is very black. highly recommend.
Renee G.
You can't even really see my lashes they're so small but this mascara is actually pretty good you can actually see my eyelashes if you can actually see my eyelashes when I put on a mascara it means it's a good mascara in my books! Guys I actually quiet like this mascara it does my little lashes some justice.
Naiomi A.
Gloucester, England
This is one of my favourite go to mascaras. The formula on both ends of the product is amazing and creates long and natural looking lashes that are fluffy and soft looking. When wearing the mascara my eyelashes are flexible and the mascara doesn't crumble or becomes weighed down throughout the day
Jaclyn W.
Wasn't a win for me. The part that expands / thickens your eye lashes is like a black dust, and it kept falling into my eyes throughout the day. I would suggest sticking to the regular Lights, Camera, Lashes.
Lillian L.
I have a love hate relationship with this product. The mascara is great but gheez I really dislike the fibres. It gets everywhere and in my eyes too. I recommend doing your eyes first if you're using this product! It's difficult to remove once your foundation is done!
Izzy R.
I Love how this mascara duo has two different things, one for curling and one for lengthening. Most companies try to incorporate both into one and it ends up being a mess, i like the idea behind this.
Karis G.
A great product everyone needs, I find that the mascara helps to make my lashes longer than other mascaras do, and the mascara also makes my lashes thick, which helps because I think my lashes are quite thin. Would buy again
Lily C.
This double eneded tarte mascara is absolutely amazing!! One end is a lash primer and the other end is the actuallh mascara, it lifts and curls lashed and makes them have more volume amazing product
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
The Lash Primer: This is the only eyelash primer that I have ever tried and it works nicely. It separates and adds length to the lashes before you apply your mascara. The only thing that I did Not like about this product is when I applied it a few of my lashes became 'stuck together' or 'twisted' and once the product dried it was very difficult to un-stick or un-twist my lashes.

The Mascara: I like everything about this mascara except it is very wet and takes a looong time to dry, as it is drying it leaves spots of the mascara all over my eyelids. I am not a fan of this mascara - I have used $5 mascara's that work better.
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?