BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap , VA
it's so hard to do bottom lashes but this makes it so much easier and i love it!
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
I love everything from tarte but this mascara has always been a standout for me!
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Lights camera lashes is one of my very favorite mascaras! Add so much length!
Charlotte S.
Corryton, TN
I love all mascara looking for some that actually work well with my eyelashes
Heidi C.
Peoria, AZ
Love this mascara!!!! Beautiful packing and quality ingredients I recommend
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
This is a little pricey but it works very well in a little goes a long way!
Sarah m.
Ottawa
Works so so soooo well, I’m so happy with this purchase. I️ use it for apraxia night out. It’s long lasting and really makes my lashes look great. Worth what you pay and I’ve had mine for months and it’s still working amazingly.
Vee S.
Mississauga, ON
I got this in a subscription box and didn't purchase it. :)
I have always been a sucker for Tarte, their moisturizers specifically but I haven’t really used their mascaras (I’m more of a ‘drugstore mascaras work the best’ type of a girl). So, the description says that it is a lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara. The pros: I am not sure about the last two uses but it lengthens and curls your lashes in a jiffy. Kudos to Ipsy for sending out two luxury makeup brands in one bag! Another good thing about this mascara is that it is cruelty-free and vegan! Also, for people who don’t like waterproof mascara (wait, is it just me?) you’ll have a good time with this guy. Tarte LCL isn’t waterproof and that’s important for me. Otherwise, I’ll have to live with this mascara on my lashes till death do us part. The cons: I think Ipsy sent me one of their oldies coz mine was a little thick in terms of consistency and I saw that a lot of people said the same thing. I’m not sure if it’s the manufacturer’s fault or Ipsy’s fault but that is not an advantage for me.
Rachael S.
Quadring, Quadring
Disappointing for me, I was a huge fan of the Tarteist mascara so I naturally wanted to try out some more from Tarte. I prefer the way my lashes look without the Opening act side, I find that side adds length but I struggle to build volume after. I do quite like the effect the mascara side has by itself but find it requires a lot of building, the effort is worth it as it creates full fluttery lashes, but it just doesn't last well through the day for me.
Angela R.
Stonehouse, Larkhall
This is quite simply a fabulous mascara to use, the small brush is fantastic to get my bottom lashes looking naturally thicker and longer and the bolder brush covers, lengthens and volumisies my top lashes to almost look false,, they are so full and long it's fabulous. The mascara lasts all day and into the night without flaking into my eyes. I couldn't be without it 😍😍😍😍
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?