BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I was not a fan of the Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes with the double ended wand. One side has fibers that you put on and the other side is the mascara. To me the fibers were messing and didn't really adhere to my lashes. They kept falling on to the top of my cheeks and under my eyes. The mascara was pretty dry and didn't have a great formula. It did nothing for my lashes other than making them look clumpy. I am not a fan at all and I will not be purchasing this product in the future.
Christine N.
How can people like this product? The black little fibers flake off into your eyes during the day and are irritating.

You apply this product by first using the black mascara, then you apply the dry fibers (which are not in a liquid form, btw), and then you apply the mascara over it to "seal" the fibers. I even did two coats of "sealing" and the black little fibers were still flaking into my eyes and onto my face during the day. My lashes also felt way too heavy with the fibers on them and all that mascara. The mascara formulation is a dry volumizing one so it is heavier than others.

All that said, I am still giving it two stars because for the brief moment right after application your eyelashes look great. You get a false eyelashes look and the sensation on your lashes reminded me of when I had eyelash extensions (where you can see the eyelashes and it feels heavy). But having fibers, this formula is too irritating to the eyes and the random black flakes that show up all over your face (and not just under your eyes mind you) just make it not worth the look. You are better off just using fake eyelashes if you want this much drama.

I'm still glad I tried a dry fiber mascara though as I had only previously tried wet fiber white mascara bases or clear nourishing mascara bases. This dry fiber one is not for me. It feels too gimmicky.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
I was excited I try this but it left me feeling a tad bit underwhelmed. I expected that Tarte, whose products I usually LOVE, would put out an excellent fiber lash mascara. However, it had fallout. Not a lot but enough that I would be a little self conscious if there was any on my face throughout the day (and sometimes there was). After giving this product a go about 4 times I was just "ehhh". It's good, certainly not great. I'd recommend using another mascara over it to kind of "seal" it in because this mascara itself doesn't seem to do it for whatever reason. Also, if you're looking for lash volume, this is not your product. It doesn't seem to thicken the lashes as it makes them appear longer.
Valerie M.
I really love this double ended mascara for a dramatic look with both volume and length. It's a bit much for every day mascara application but for special occasions, it almost rivals fake lashes. The fibers thicken and lengthen your lashes while the formula, which is very pigmented, glides on smoothly and doesn't flake or wear off throughout the day. I will say to be careful with the fibers when you get close to the lash line - if a few of those get in your eye, it's not a fun experience. That's an easy fix though and well worth the effort. The tiny wand actually is what I use for getting close to the top lash line, and is perfect for the lower lashes as well.
Ashley F.
This faux mascara is very nice to use. I use it when I go out and don't feel like using fake eyelashes, they give the same effect. It took me a while to learn how to properly apply, but once I learned how I got my eyelashes all the way up to my eyebrows. Just got another set in my unicorn bag.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
First off let me say that I LOVE a GOOD mascara for my long lashes. That being said:
Lengthening. Curling. Volumizing. Conditioning. This does-it-all magical mascara seriously puts the spotlight on your lashes. The awesome “MagniLASH” wand coats, separates, and defines everyyy last lash. Best part this product is not tested on animals which is a HUGE plus! Retails for $19.99 at Ulta Beauty
Hope B.
I love this mascara so much! The wand makes the lashes look so long and amazing. This mascara doesn't clump or flake. It is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I have hazel eyes and this looks very pretty against them. I do recommend
Ellie N.
Germantown, MD
The top mascara has been my favorite mascara of all time, so when I was able to get this at a discount I jumped at the opportunity, and honestly it's a godsend. Normally I think mascara just for bottom lashes is a waste or money, but the formula is amazing; it really does not smudge or clump the bottom lashes while still balancing that dramatic look the top mascara gives. I absolutely would recommend
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I really wanted to love this mascara since I love the Tarte brand so much. However, I found it to just be okay. The mascara didn’t plump my lashes as full as other brands even when layered. I also found that as the day went on the actual mascara started to flake and irritate my eyes. The mascara went on smoothly though and the packaging is cute. Overall, I prefer other mascaras to this one.
Jacklyn E.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love love love this mascara!! i have naturally long eye lashes and this makes them look amazing. if you're willing to spend $23 on a mascara then i really suggest this brand, it lasts all day and doesn't run if you start to cry. ill definitely be purchasing this product again.
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?