BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I tried this at a friend house . I thought oh wow I like this I definitely have to buy my own. I love the brush for the bottom lashes . That's really helpful.
Desiree D.
Meredith B.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite mascaras I've used. Stays on all day and is very easy to apply. I also love the packaging. It's a great value for the product you receive.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I use this once in a while and every time i do I'm always reminded I need to use more often, gives volumes gets every lash hair and makes them look flawless.
Michelle A.
It's amazing mascara I wear it everyday! It stays on without clumps it's always a goto for me! Love the options it gives you, they have several others too!
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
I am so in love with this brand. This mascara was my first high-end brand of mascara and I was very impressed. It gave me mile high lashes with no scent.
Natalie N.
This product is very good, very black. Has a great brush; I use this everyday. Very volumizing does not crumble up at all. A little pricey but worth it.
Bailee H.
Berryton, KS
This is a good mascara. I find it easy to apply and it does make my lashes look good. But for the price I think you can find cheaper drug store options
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have not bought this product yet, but I am excited to get it because this is such a great idea and I love the Lights, camera, lashes mascara anyway!
April C.
Tioga, WV
This mascara is great. I love how it has two brushes for upper and lower lashes. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely purchase it again!
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?