BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a nice mascara for the under eye lashes to complete your look or to apply on top lashes for under false lashes. It separates the lashes good but not so much volume or lift.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Another favorite! I've also gotten many friends to purchase this after seeing my lashes with this on. Amazing mascara! Gets them nice and dark while adding volume and length.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
This is another one of my all time favorite mascaras. I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look. It makes them fuller, darker and longer and thats what you hope for in a good mascara.
nani M.
This mascara helps give my eyelashes volume and appear fuller doesn't smug and last long tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
Erin C.
Louisville, KY
I wasn't too impressed with this mascara. Would probably work well for someone who just wants to add length and definition, but I have the double curse of sparse *and* short lashes, and this didn't do much for me.
Alyssa G.
Gives off a false eyelash impression! This mascara creates volume and length. Would definitely recommend for an everyday use!
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
It is really hard to find a mascara that does not clump, stays on, and most of all doesn't smell like a bunch of bad chemicals! I think this is great, and best of all it is organic. Try it, you won't regret it, it is worth the splurge for your health.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA
I didn't like this mascara because it did dry quick. I only got like 5 uses out it. Even though it did make my lashes look great I don't think I will repurchase
Desiree D.
Samantha C.
new york , NY
Not a fan. to make your lashes longer you have to brush on these little fuzzy things that fall off and get into your eyes. Not with all the trouble they cause.
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?